PDA

View Full Version : The Sexual Fluidity Project

NotLostJustWandering
Jul 29, 2011, 1:29 PM
http://sexualfluidityproject.tumblr.com/

The goal of the Sexual Fluidity Project is to create a documentary that explores sexuality and all the complexities of it. Looking beyond just gay/lesbian/straight, we want to hear from anyone who feels any form of difference from what is perceived as the norm. We want to be able to show an audience how broad the definition of "normal" can be. The project will center on the use of webcam videos to show that a documentary can be created from the home with little to no money.

Soon we plan to create a website to sell the documentary through as well as merchandise that goes along with the topic.

Deadline: August 15th for all video/audio/text submissions.

Email: sexualfluidityproject@gmail.com (email files here if need be)

tenni
Aug 1, 2011, 8:26 AM
A few things that I noticed about the people who sent in responses (mostly video) was that they seemed to be very young mid teen and many self identified as pan sexual. Another thing that I noticed is that the people who were doing this stated that they wanted to sell the documentary on the internet. I wonder if they are just going to use the videos or contact these people and shoot them again with perhaps specific questions. You never know but I'm not sure if this is going to end up with anything worth looking at. I didn't look at any of the videos that were sent in and that may change my opinion.

Thanks for posting Atiq. Maybe someone else will look at the site and get something different out of it.