PDA

View Full Version : Party Fun Time!

_Joe_
Jul 27, 2011, 2:15 PM
Planet of the Apes Style! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=T0cf9wwYXQs)

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jul 27, 2011, 3:15 PM
Joe-honey, I think that Texas heat is gettin' to ya. Stay cool Sugar..lol:bigrin:
Laughing Cat

NotLostJustWandering
Jul 27, 2011, 3:15 PM
It's a good one. Thanks for sharing, Underscore!

littlerayofsunshine
Jul 27, 2011, 4:37 PM
OMG I laughed and I have to show hubby LOL

DrBimind
Jul 27, 2011, 6:19 PM
ROFLMFAO :bigrin:

12voltman59
Jul 27, 2011, 6:43 PM
It is a funny video--but it does make me think of what I have said before about your posts of this sort---Joe-you have way too much time on your hands to find such a video--and the people who did it also do have way too much time on their hands!!!

All this technology the Internet represents and what do we get??? Compilation of videos of this sort!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::bigrin::bigrin::bounce:: bounce::bounce::bibounce:

Thanks anyhow, Joe!!! :bigrin:

DuckiesDarling
Jul 27, 2011, 11:54 PM
This is no fun, someone who isn't on DIALUPSUX please explain what's on the vid.??? Knowing Joe, it's funny as shit but there is no way I can pull it up on here.

Hephaestion
Jul 28, 2011, 3:58 AM
This is no fun, someone who isn't on DIALUPSUX please explain what's on the vid.??? Knowing Joe, it's funny as shit but there is no way I can pull it up on here.

Sequences from the original Planet of the Apes film (Charlton Heston et al) these doctored (credibly) to give a series of disco scenes and set to music of course.

Gearbox
Jul 28, 2011, 10:10 AM
Hairy apes are so hot right now.:)

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jul 28, 2011, 1:14 PM
DD, its a parody about the Planet of the Apes set to disco-y music and stop animation dance moves. Funny as hell...:}
Cat