PDA

View Full Version : still need a woman in my life

mrlickmegood
Jul 26, 2011, 2:22 AM
wife left me for another man six weeks ago we have enjoyed a few threesomes mfm and some ffm ..well shes doing good, my broken heart hurts , i need to get off my ass an find me a woman.. i am trying but all i fine is young ladies that want is a sugar daddy , i just have to keep looking would be great if she was understanding about my bi side.. am available if any of you ladies will have me.

dbltrbl69
Jul 26, 2011, 8:50 AM
Sounds familiar, and although not looking for sugar daddy I slept with a few women in their late 20s... No offense but total immature airheads. So eventually started to see my girlfriend who is the mother of my daughters friend. 3 yes older than me and totally turned on with my bisexuality and also help me get over some mental blocks and even got my ex wife in bed with us. Now we meet bi males and couples to further our adventures. My advise, leave the bar sluts and find yourself an experienced lady or guy that wants fun without the drama. Good luck to you.

ErosUrge
Jul 26, 2011, 10:15 AM
........find yourself an experienced lady or guy that wants fun without the drama. Good luck to you.

I completely agree with this. I went through a situation recently where my hopes for something significant were dashed. And just as well as the woman was totally inhibited and I thought somehow that would change; it didn't. This was not a younger woman; she was in her 40's. She had too many psychological and emotional issues and it was she who decided to move on. At the time I was disappointed but in actuality I'm now glad she did. During the time with her I never trekked out to play with anyone. And after it was over it was a little awkward to be sexual with a male again. I didn't have any problems performing sexually but emotionally I was out of balance and the usual intensity I feel was missing. But that has all passed.

After that situation, I went to a gathering of bi people which happens twice a year locally. I've been going to these for the last 5 years. It starts off in a social setting with everyone enjoying food and beverages during the first hour, but then becomes an orgy. Everyone breaks off into separate groups and enjoys one another.

Since this was a month after the break up, my self-esteem being a bit low was brought back to full confidence again as not only did I enjoy a couple of men but had the great fortune of having two women focus their energy and play on me. Their husbands were in the same room enjoying others. I can't begin to tell you how incredible this was as their main interest was to get me off and they most definitely did. Both of these women were uninhibited which of course always makes things more enjoyable. And they were both very lovely. After that night, my confidence was restored again and after that night I enjoyed my encounters with men more also.

I drove away in a state of euphoria as I realized how wonderful having no drama is. And the fact that married people can enjoy these moments fully and then go home and back to their lives while still having something with one another is a wonderful thing.

Since then, I've been enjoying some amazing sex with a woman I've known for 20 years. We've continued to communicate through the years but have never gotten seriously involved in a relationship with each other because we know each other well enough to realize we want different things with a significant other. She realizes I'm bi and knows I'm active with men; this doesn't bother her. Yet she has expressed that were she involved with me or someone, she would want to be monogamous. And she knows the likelihood of that happening with me is probably not a reality and is one of the reasons why she understands why we will remain friends and nothing more. Again, this is a woman who really understands the meaning of engaging fully sexually...has no inhibitions whatsoever and is completely focused on the moment when it's all going on.

Until either of us gets involved in something with someone else, we will be sexual with each other and keeping our friendship alive. We did this 6 years ago before she went to be with someone that she thought was going to become significant. It didn't work out and so since she is single again, we are enjoying each other....

For the time being, it's a good thing for both of us...and it's clear that eventually it will stop when either of us gets involved with a significant other. She's not the sort that enjoys 3somes or group play. So our encounters will end when that day arrives. But for now....wow!.....

You can be sure that a woman will come along that you can connect with...these things run in cycles unless we choose to become reclusive.....