PDA

View Full Version : I have been thinking...have a few questions.

usa1981
Jul 25, 2011, 5:59 PM
I have been thinking about my youth and my early adulthood from about 18-27 years old. During 7th grade to after I got my AA degree and just before transferring to a four year university and even as resent as last year. I am sure there were a couple of girls/young women that I liked but never acted on the feelings. The feeling are physical and what not. The feelings are the same for most part.
Does that mean that I am bi? Does this mean anything?
At one point 4-7 years ago my father both my twin sister and "if we were gay?" because we had not really dated at all. we said no. We like men.
What do you all think?:female::flag1::2cents:

gypsy2522
Jul 25, 2011, 6:18 PM
It'll mean whatever you want it to me. You identify yourself in what you think you are, what feels comfortable for you. I was never happy with the 'straight' tag because i fancied women (they stirred the loins lol), but i wasn't happy with the 'gay' label either, because i felt more comfortable being in relationships with men. Being bi makes me happy because it fits who i am, what my sexuality is to me. I would say possibly bi-curious.

love1234
Jul 26, 2011, 2:26 AM
I would guess many people have had friend of the same sex they liked a lot and thought about hitting on.

I would think this does not make you bi? Playing sexually with both sexes naked, well then I would say you are bisexual.

usa1981
Jul 26, 2011, 12:05 PM
I would guess many people have had friend of the same sex they liked a lot and thought about hitting on.

I would think this does not make you bi? Playing sexually with both sexes naked, well then I would say you are bisexual.
About 8 of the girls/women were not really friends just acquaintances if I did not really know them really well. My high school had like 2000 students and 970 in my senior class. I have been intreated in a person named "Aimee".

love1234
Jul 26, 2011, 2:59 PM
About 8 of the girls/women were not really friends just acquaintances if I did not really know them really well. My high school had like 2000 students and 970 in my senior class. I have been intreated in a person named "Aimee".
You just might like girls sexually? Might as well find out. Go to gay bar with lots of girls and you might find one you can experiment with.

Depends where you live there maybe gay campgrounds or events where you can meet people. There are lots of bi females out there looking for single girls. One girl told me she always wondered if bi or not so she went to gay bar with lots of girls and that night knew she liked playing with females:-)

usa1981
Jul 26, 2011, 4:17 PM
You just might like girls sexually? Might as well find out. Go to gay bar with lots of girls and you might find one you can experiment with.

Depends where you live there maybe gay campgrounds or events where you can meet people. There are lots of bi females out there looking for single girls. One girl told me she always wondered if bi or not so she went to gay bar with lots of girls and that night knew she liked playing with females:-)

Thank you for that info.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jul 26, 2011, 5:07 PM
I think you're Bi-Curious, Sweetie. And yes, do try to find some gay bars and events so that you can go and See if you may be Bi. Being bi is a wonderful thing, and you'll never find out unless you try it.:}
Good Luck, and play safe..;)
Cat