PDA

View Full Version : Any other guys who have relationships with both sexes?

LordByron
Jul 24, 2011, 7:18 PM
Hey, I'm finding that a lot of biguys tend to just want to fuck guys, and not actually want to date them or anything.

I feel like kind of a freak, I do tend to swing towards women, but i've slept with and dated guys too.

I was wondering if anybody else was like that? Which gender do you tend to swing to?

slipnslide
Jul 24, 2011, 7:27 PM
I get what you're saying. I've discovered that I would fool around with a guy, but I have no interest in being in a relationship or even dating.

Since that's pretty hollow and sad I stick to women.

Gearbox
Jul 24, 2011, 8:01 PM
I've had relationships with women mostly. But I did date 1 bloke for 6 weeks. It didn't workout, but I had no trouble with him being male. He had trouble being paranoid.

I'd date a bloke again though.:)

mikey3000
Jul 24, 2011, 9:01 PM
I'm married toa great woman and am dating a great guy with the wife's blessing. There are some of us out there.

cornholejoe
Jul 25, 2011, 12:01 AM
i do have 2 women i date and have sex with but with men it is strictly sex i do have a friend or 2 that are men that i hang out with from time to time

pepperjack
Jul 25, 2011, 12:45 AM
I'm married toa great woman and am dating a great guy with the wife's blessing. There are some of us out there.

best of both worlds

Pasadenacpl2
Jul 25, 2011, 1:35 AM
I think I'm more heteroflexible than actually bi. If a guy happens to be in bed with us, and I can get or give a great blowjob, I'm a very happy camper. But, snuggling up on the couch watching a movie with a guy isn't my cup of tea (though, there are a few guys out there in my life that if it were to happen, I'd be pretty comfortable with).

Pasa

nicco413
Jul 25, 2011, 1:41 AM
I do love a pussy but also love sucking cock and being sucked by guys and also being fucked - strap on or cock.
I do love a group of both sexes all just happy with each other and their bodies, and enjoying themselves.
I am widowed now, had lots of fun whilst married, and am continuing to enjoy relationships and love making with both sexes, sometimes at the same time, so I suppose I am genuinely bisexual.

Realist
Jul 25, 2011, 8:33 AM
I've had both platonic and romantic relationships with guys, as well as the ladies. Whatever seems natural.

NjbiGuy01
Jul 25, 2011, 8:58 AM
I currently am married 26 years to a woman who knows I played bi "in the past" and that I still consider myself bi. Yes, I play on the DL. I see an ex girlfriend I've known for 32 years on a semi-regular basis (her job and our schedules permitting) for dinner and sex.

I am about to start a relationship with another married guy from a neighboring town who's in the same situation I am.

Sexually, I likely enjoy MFM sex the best of all possible worlds. Pleasing a woman while another man helps me do it, or helping a gal please a man, getting fucked by her with a strap on while sucking him or 69'ing with either...the possibilities make me sweat ! Not that sex with a man or woman alone is bad, but the first time I enjoyed a MFM with a couple that "got it", I knew it was totally right for me.

Would I date or even live with a guy if my life were different ? Sure. Doubt at this point in my life I would do it, but who knows...? Ideally, a relationship with a couple with bi male and understanding or participating female would be great. That can be tough to find.

I do hope to have a bi male join my girlfriend and I, as we've discussed this a lot. I realize my wife is not open to the lifestyle, bi, swinging, or otherwise, so I need to make other arrangements for me.

bisocialnudist
Jul 25, 2011, 2:55 PM
My relationships with my wife and my male friend are very different but they are still relationships. My wife is the love of my life my best friend the one I most want to be with , the only thing thats missing is the male parts and accessories. My male friend is more like a friend with benefits, I am not in love with him but he is my friend and since he HAS the male parts and accessories it makes my life as a bisexual complete.

We are all different we all have different needs and desires. This works for us,

My wife describes what I have as the best of both worlds and then says but there is nothing wrong with that and I agree.

itremble
Jul 25, 2011, 3:59 PM
I have been married for a long time and but . . . hormones or something have changed so now I am interested in being with man in the bedroom.

I don't know about "relationship" with a man but certainly I want to be in a "friendship" with a man to receive oral from me and fuck me. I don't want a boyfriend, but I do want a "top" friend.

If it is mutually respectful and satisfying, I don't think it is shallow.

NjbiGuy01
Jul 25, 2011, 4:35 PM
My wife is the love of my life my best friend the one I most want to be with , the only thing thats missing is the male parts and accessories......My wife describes what I have as the best of both worlds and then says but there is nothing wrong with that and I agree.

I get asked often "what's wrong with your wife". I answer "nothing, except she has no penis...."

biguycancun
Jul 25, 2011, 4:47 PM
I've had both platonic and romantic relationships with guys, as well as the ladies. Whatever seems natural.

Exactly!! I've had both, enjoyed both and will continue to do so.

dolphinboy1984
Jul 26, 2011, 6:52 PM
I have told my girlfriend that I would like a casual relationship with another man. She is not ready for that yet but I feel like it will happen eventually.

rutemptedalso
Jul 27, 2011, 11:39 AM
I had a partner that I saw for about three years. He and I had a lot of fun in and out of the bedroom! Would really welcome that kind of relationship again. Most guys in my area aren't out of the closet and don't want their wives to know. I haven't found a single guy that I felt wouldn't hop in bed with what ever came along. That's just not right. Maybe someday it will all work out.

buddy514
Jul 27, 2011, 12:32 PM
The last woman I was with was in 2004 and we were engaged. Her anxiety was unbearable to someone with even a small ego, so I dis-engaged, if you will.

Been dating a guy since 2007 with open relationship, and we've enjoyed third men together.

I love seeing bi-sex and all her precious parts! That's why I'm here.

NotLostJustWandering
Jul 27, 2011, 12:50 PM
I have had boyfriends and girlfriends, but not much of a record for the really long-term. Only two of my relationships have lasted longer than six months (1 man, 2 years; 1 woman, 4 years) and most didn't make it past three.

My twin attractions are emotional as well as physical, and I have found that neither gender can satisfy the needs behind the two. I don't do well with casual sex, so I'm looking for a MMF or MMFF CLR (closed-loop relationship) where everyone involved is lovers with everyone else.

It's a tough row to hoe, and I am aghast at the number of men who don't want anything more from a man than casual sex. And of course I am irritated to no end by the people who think that being bisexual must be a candy lane a lá "twice as many chances for a date!"

The dating site OKCupid.com has given me a lot of hope, and last night I made my first appearance at Open Love New York, which also was very encouraging.

Emunahd
Jul 27, 2011, 4:57 PM
For those of you that hide the actively bisexual parts of your life from your partner, how do you justify that? Please note - I am not attacking or criticizing. I am trying to understand the mindset. My BF is still hiding it from me, even after a wonderful and open conversation - I could not have been more clear about my acceptance of his bisexuality. I thought it was just something in him, and I should consider breaking out of the realtionship, yet I keep seeing it on this forum and others, so it's not "just him." It appears to be very normal for some folks to maintain a relationship with one person, and have sex on the side, to appease the bisexual (or sexual, to be fair) "cravings."

Is it that sex is just a sport to you, and there are no emotional ties? Are you getting off on the secrecy? What is it that compels the cruising to be on the DL?? I would really appreciate some honest answers, and apologies in advance for the potential threadjack!!

marius2846
Jul 27, 2011, 7:18 PM
I have had mainly longer relationships with girls and mainly have had sexual relations with other guys, I am now starting a relationship with a guy that is more than sexual but relation and the sex are both good

tenni
Jul 27, 2011, 8:51 PM
For those of you that hide the actively bisexual parts of your life from your partner, how do you justify that? .....
Is it that sex is just a sport to you, and there are no emotional ties? Are you getting off on the secrecy? What is it that compels the cruising to be on the DL?? I would really appreciate some honest answers, and apologies in advance for the potential threadjack!!

I would suspect that for some bisexual men that sex is more in the sport activity range. It doesn't involve emotional attraction to the other guy. It is purely physical fun. For some it may be the risk excitement factor but that may not last long. When two men meet under these circumstances there may be negotiations to which sex acts that they wish to participate in. The interests if too differing may mean that no sex happens regardless of the physical appearance or personality. It is no different than playing a game of tennis for some bi guys. You don't have to know him to enjoy the game. They may remain faithful to their opposite sex partner as far as other women are concerned. They may have a desire to have this emotionless sex with another guy. Over time, they may change their approach and wish an on going fuck buddy who "plays" by similar rules. To be perfectly blunt, some of these men are just fed up with women...for awhile but I doubt that is your boyfriends situation. He may not be disclosing out of discomfort about his sexuality. He just doesn't want to admit his same sex attraction. Is that blunt enough for ya?

I can do that type of sexual play and especially if I know the conditions. It is not my preferred way to interact with either women or men. I can not do the impersonal sex with women but I can with a guy.

jtisbi
Sep 1, 2011, 3:06 PM
Being married, I don't want to date another guy but have been searching and prefer to meet a married couple with a bi husband.

NeonSwing
Sep 1, 2011, 3:44 PM
I think I'm along pasadencpl's view. Romantically, I prefer women, but I like having a 'FWB' relationship with other men. This is a great question, and it's really got me thinking....there are so many turn- on about each gender, but I definitely reserve romantic relationships to women. So is that truly bisexual, while not being 'biemotional' or 'biromantic'?

Michigan_cpl
Sep 1, 2011, 11:49 PM
my wife and i swing both ways.
as we are true bisexuals and very proud of it.

void()
Sep 2, 2011, 6:17 AM

Hm, uh huh ... reading my mind again, saying what I was going to say. You must be Jedi or Dark Sith.

mikey3000
Sep 2, 2011, 10:31 PM
best of both worlds

And the worst of both worlds too. :(

ohbimale
Sep 3, 2011, 4:32 AM
I have had both women and men I fucked around with and others of both sexes I dated and had sex with. For me I have always been attracted sexually to guys more than gals, but the distribution has been about equal for me.

The last guy I was involved with physically was a complete homophobe. So eventhough I liked him a lot and wanted to do more than have sex with him I knew I was not being realistic. So I kept it to sex only and ended it a few years ago because he was very promiscuous and his promiscuity was getting worse.

If I am with the right person I can become romantically involved with them, man or woman. Kissing a man is no different than kissing a woman. It really depends on the peerson I am having sex with and any boundries we have set with each other.

So you are not weird. You are you and should go with what feels right for you. Just because I or someone else can see themselves in a same sex romantic relationship does not mean you are strange. There are a lot of different people out there and you need to go with what feels right for you and don't worry about it.

dickhand
Sep 3, 2011, 7:18 AM
I am pretty sure that you could find one or two women out there who have had men treat them the same way . Interested in sex only , no relationship wanted . I am at a stage in my life where I am not looking for a relationship with either . Just sex is all I am interested in . I must say that I was never loohing for a "relationship" with a man . Guys were always just sex .

dorayme73
Sep 3, 2011, 8:16 PM
Hey, I'm finding that a lot of biguys tend to just want to fuck guys, and not actually want to date them or anything.

I feel like kind of a freak, I do tend to swing towards women, but i've slept with and dated guys too.

I was wondering if anybody else was like that? Which gender do you tend to swing to?

I think there are many degrees of bisexual behavior. for example I don't hink you will find may married guys with a family 'dating' another male or anyone for that matter. Do your own thing

Tears44
Sep 3, 2011, 11:45 PM
My first encounter I was 14.. He was 17, I was his bottom..I enjoyed it. And I had a girl friend..About 5 times in my life I secretilly had a male lover..Even as a correctional officer. I had a inmate lover. He was sooo good and a body to die for. Along with a transgender inmate.. I looked forward to going to work..

Now that I have a live in girlfriend, she does not mind..So we swing and look for bi-couple, But when we go to house partys, we play straight..Hard to find that right couple to just do what ever comes....

We are always looking....

RiverGuy
Oct 11, 2011, 1:40 PM
I have been in a long term (15+ yrs) relationship with my guy, Kevin. And now I'm also dating a woman.

In both of these relationships the loving is more important than the sexing, though I really do enjoy sex. Love is even better than sex, though. And the two together are so yummy.

mooon
Oct 11, 2011, 2:52 PM
My relationships with my wife and my male friend are very different but they are still relationships. My wife is the love of my life my best friend the one I most want to be with , the only thing thats missing is the male parts and accessories. My male friend is more like a friend with benefits, I am not in love with him but he is my friend and since he HAS the male parts and accessories it makes my life as a bisexual complete.

We are all different we all have different needs and desires. This works for us,

My wife describes what I have as the best of both worlds and then says but there is nothing wrong with that and I agree.

This about describes my situation as well.

shenglu
Oct 19, 2011, 8:57 PM
I like him a lot and want to do more than have sex with him, I knew I was not being realistic. So I have sex and end a few years ago, because he is very messy and his promiscuity was getting worse.

Dog62
Oct 20, 2011, 12:34 AM
I think I'm more heteroflexible than actually bi. If a guy happens to be in bed with us, and I can get or give a great blowjob, I'm a very happy camper. But, snuggling up on the couch watching a movie with a guy isn't my cup of tea (though, there are a few guys out there in my life that if it were to happen, I'd be pretty comfortable with).

Pasa
I couldn't have said it better myself. My g/f and I love to play with a male friend and when he joins us I can't keep my mouth off his cock. The end of a perfect evening is swallowing a mouthful of cum when he shoots it in my mouth or licking it off of/out of my g/f. But, if I had to choose only one, then it would be her. I enjoy sex with guys but I agree, snuggling in front of the tv with a guy just isnt my thing. Maybe that is a Texas attitude.

open2both
Oct 20, 2011, 6:05 PM
Duh...YEAH!

dafydd
Oct 20, 2011, 11:53 PM
i no longer mix and match girls with boys. was a mistake i made too many times. even got angry with partners who didn't want to mix, as if I had some divine right to a MFM 3some because i was bi.
monogamy suits me just fine these days. i've been with the same lady for over 2 years now. besides fatherhood beckons.
d

backwoods
Oct 21, 2011, 10:31 AM

Hi there. Just wanted to offer that I too have slept with other guys, have an ongoing distance relationship with one presently, and am more inclined to be with a woman at any given time. My direction is more towards women (i'm married) and enjoy the female gender immensely. So much to them physically, sensually, and emotionally. But I enjoy being with a man, unafraid of knowing how to please him and how to ask him to please me. Intimacy between two men takes on a whole different perspective especially when each is open and honest with the other.
So try not to feel like a freak my friend it's all about what's best for you.
Cheers!!!

wm1809
Oct 21, 2011, 9:08 PM
I am and loving it

mikey3000
Oct 21, 2011, 10:13 PM
i no longer mix and match girls with boys. was a mistake i made too many times. even got angry with partners who didn't want to mix, as if I had some divine right to a MFM 3some because i was bi.
monogamy suits me just fine these days. i've been with the same lady for over 2 years now. besides fatherhood beckons.
d

CONGRADULATIONS!!!!!!! That is wonderful. A baby. Scared yet? Yes, having both boys and girls at the same time is rather difficult, as I'm learning. Being emotionally attached to both at the same time is so hard on everyone envolved with jealousy and guilt all around. Sometimes I wish I never started this bi crap.

dafydd
Oct 23, 2011, 1:54 PM
CONGRADULATIONS!!!!!!! That is wonderful. A baby. Scared yet? Yes, having both boys and girls at the same time is rather difficult, as I'm learning. Being emotionally attached to both at the same time is so hard on everyone envolved with jealousy and guilt all around. Sometimes I wish I never started this bi crap.

oh no no, sorry not yet. i just mean im thinking im ready, and that i want everything to be in right place to be a dad. so need to tweak some things. but yeah, i've got the right hat on now. actually your congrats made me melt a little with pride and confirmed that its what i want. thanks for misunderstanding me, if you get what i mean :)