PDA

View Full Version : Alone...

Bicurious1989
Jul 23, 2011, 3:47 PM
I've now decided that a no longer want a partner of either sex. I've decided that I would rather be alone. How I feel at the moment is driving me fucking insane. I know this isn't really a site to post things like this but it seems to be my only out let of how I feel.

I think what has brought this on is that many months ago I split with my ex with whom I have to kids with. We remained close friends and I recently said that I wanted to get back together to which she responded I don't want too. Which is fine so i suggested an open relationship as we both are adults and sex is well ....sex.

She doesn't know what she wants, however I think she has her eye on somebody else. I don't mind this at all apart from the fact that I think it is more that a sexual thing. Needless to say this has saddened me as I feel she had me under the illusion we was going to get back together.

When we first decided that we would have some fun I spoke to a female friend of mine a bit flirty and told her so. She did not like this so we decided that people we know is a no no. A few weeks later she tells me she did something with a friend of ours and that friend does not know I know but anyway. And now this other person I think she likes more than I care to think about is also somebody we know. What I feel makes it worse is that it seems i'm doing all the running and I've now had enough.

Needless to say I'm doing my nut in. So instead of asking her as I feel there is no point and I can't be bothered to argue i'm just going to be alone as I'm loosing my mind.

Sorry to dampen all your lives with this miserable, depressing shit but like I said this seems to be my only out let of my feelings lately.

I hope you're all doing better than me in this department.

pepperjack
Jul 23, 2011, 4:00 PM
this site is a good place to vent; it's cathartic & therapeutic; u just need to get it out; u'll recover! best of luck!

Realist
Jul 23, 2011, 4:02 PM
You're having a rough time and I feel your pain. I felt a little like I was dying during my divorce.

But, when I least expected it, I met the most remarkable lady I've ever known...she's bisexual, too and we're like two peas in a pod.

Try to relax and let some time go by. Maybe you'll meet someone, who will make you forget all of this last turmoil.

I hope so, anyway.

Sharing your feelings is just one reason we're here...who else would understand more than the members?

Good luck!

Bicuriousman
Jul 23, 2011, 4:05 PM
I say, "whats good for the goose is good for the gander" maybe you should get with some of the people you two know.