PDA

View Full Version : dream i have had

usa1981
Jul 22, 2011, 3:29 AM
What does this dream mean? I have couple (2-6) times.
I am hiking with a group on a holiday and get to lodge and stay for the night. The group went hiking the next day and one of the young women about my age came up to me and started to talk to me. She looks me over and kisses me on the cheek and then hugs me and me another kiss this is a french kiss. She gives me another french kiss which I take part in. The hiking goes on and we all get to another lodge. We start to kiss again and then go in the lodge and stay for the night we stay in the same room. Then I woke up.
This is as I have only ever liked men and I have been on 1 or 2 real adult dates and they were with the same guy.

Realist
Jul 22, 2011, 9:29 AM
I suspect that your subconscious desires lean toward intimacy with another woman. It could be one person in particular, or may be women in general.

Our dreams often reveal parts of us that we may not expose to the world...or even to ourselves. (I was told this by a psychologist)

Maybe this is something you need to look within yourself to determine. It can be a blossoming realization, or nothing at all. You are apparently concerned enough about it to seek theories for these dreams.

It'll be interesting to see the thoughts and responses from others.

Gearbox
Jul 22, 2011, 9:51 AM
Many moons ago when I was trying to reject all notions that I was attracted to males, I had a dream. It was about a hot older bloke in a bath. I went up to him, had a feel of his cock, then run off.:rolleyes:
That basically woke me up to the fact that I was not going to get rid of those urges, and that I was just scared of myself.

Your dream seems a little more romantic.:rolleyes: Maybe you have an emotional attraction to dominant females more than a sexual one?
Kiss a girl, and see if you like it.

wrbi01
Jul 22, 2011, 10:03 AM
What does this dream mean? I have couple (2-6) times.
I am hiking with a group on a holiday and get to lodge and stay for the night. The group went hiking the next day and one of the young women about my age came up to me and started to talk to me. She looks me over and kisses me on the cheek and then hugs me and me another kiss this is a french kiss. She gives me another french kiss which I take part in. The hiking goes on and we all get to another lodge. We start to kiss again and then go in the lodge and stay for the night we stay in the same room. Then I woke up.
This is as I have only ever liked men and I have been on 1 or 2 real adult dates and they were with the same guy.

Actually... the quesiton is do you remember any emotion that you had for the lady? The emotions will help spell out what the dream was about. If the feelings were more of a "I want to have sex with this woman" could point to a need for sexual encounters for and about you and could actually mean you have a seeded want and desire for sexual activity with another woman. While emotions of love and just wanting to be around the person in the dream, especially if when she leaves or when you wake up you have a feeling of loss, point more to a need for self love (non-sexual) and you need to start being in touch with yourself and love yourself a little more. Alot of the times when we have dreams about people we dont know it is more about ourselves and what we want for ourselves. While dreams about people we know tend to be emotions and feeling we have for the person we had the dream about.

I work with lots of Dream inturpretures and palm/tarot readers and have many books on the subjects :) so theres my :2cents:

usa1981
Jul 22, 2011, 12:13 PM
Actually... the quesiton is do you remember any emotion that you had for the lady? The emotions will help spell out what the dream was about. If the feelings were more of a "I want to have sex with this woman" could point to a need for sexual encounters for and about you and could actually mean you have a seeded want and desire for sexual activity with another woman. While emotions of love and just wanting to be around the person in the dream, especially if when she leaves or when you wake up you have a feeling of loss, point more to a need for self love (non-sexual) and you need to start being in touch with yourself and love yourself a little more. Alot of the times when we have dreams about people we dont know it is more about ourselves and what we want for ourselves. While dreams about people we know tend to be emotions and feeling we have for the person we had the dream about.

I work with lots of Dream inturpretures and palm/tarot readers and have many books on the subjects :) so theres my :2cents:
It fell into something more then just kissing. In the dream I seemed to really enjoy the kissing and what when we get the room.When I woke up I felt happy and confused and like I enjoyed the dream.
Thank you for your 2cents.

usa1981
Jul 22, 2011, 8:58 PM
Photo on 2011-07-23 at 05.16

elian
Jul 22, 2011, 9:07 PM
Your mind maybe wanted to imagine what it would be like to be attracted to females?

I have only one very intimate connection with a man who I don't get to see very often. When I am feeling unsure of myself and need some male reassurance it seems like I do the same thing with men. Need of a strong mother or father figure, or a lover - ghosts in the machine?

In any event a good friend of mine once said that anything you do like that in a dream isn't an accident..the other "person" wasn't intimate with you by mistake. In other words in the spiritual realm like things attract.

I don't know if you really want to attribute consciousness to memory but to me some dreams really do seem like I'm making a connection and others just seem like "reorganizing" existing thoughts. For a while it seemed like a very strange coincidence to meet people spiritually before I met them in real life..and for a time in my life if you asked I would tell you that was what seemed to be happening. Like GOOD friends, ones that you really share a bond with.. Of course your mileage may vary.

If you had a pleasant dream your thoughts are your own and you might as well think of it as a positive memory even if nothing else comes of it.

elian
Jul 22, 2011, 10:26 PM
I've seen other folks post pictures to a service like flickr, I'm not sure if there is a good way to post them in line in the forums..

usa1981
Jul 23, 2011, 1:46 PM
I've seen other folks post pictures to a service like flickr, I'm not sure if there is a good way to post them in line in the forums..

thank you