PDA

View Full Version : Private pool fantasies...

PrettyFlowingGown
Jul 21, 2011, 6:08 PM
I've kissed, done oral and received oral in the shower, but my next step is in a private pool. Has anyone had sex or given or received oral in a pool before? its become a fantasy for me. I'd love to be with a gorgous man in a pool, fully wet and being seduced. yes please.

bityme
Jul 21, 2011, 6:37 PM
I've kissed, done oral and received oral in the shower, but my next step is in a private pool. Has anyone had sex or given or received oral in a pool before? its become a fantasy for me. I'd love to be with a gorgous man in a pool, fully wet and being seduced. yes please.

Since I don't have one of my own, friends and I occasionally go to a local place that rents private rooms with jacuzzis. We always have a good time and the sex is great whether it's a man or a lady. Above the water is a lot of fun, below the water lasts only as long as you can hold your breath.

Pappy

Realist
Jul 21, 2011, 8:38 PM
My very first orgasm was generated in a neighbor's pool. Since then, water has been stimulating for me.....including pools, lakes, the sea, showers, even rain.

mikey3000
Jul 22, 2011, 12:33 AM
One night, not too long ago, I was seduced by a friend's husband in their pool while our wives were in the house doing the dishes.

It started off by us just going for a skinny dip in their new pool. The girls chickened out so it was just us two. First he swam by and squeezed my sac. I thought he was just playing around. Then we got onto horse play and he ended up on my shoulders. I felt him grow hard against the back of my neck. then the girls came out to check up on us and we stayed under water to hide our erections. When they left we sat together and he started talking about sex and if I would ever do anything with a guy. I was very new to gay sex then and was freaked out that this buddy of some sixteen years was suddenly divulging all this personal info. he moved closer to me and we kept chatting about personal experiences when he started stroking me under the water, so I reciprocated. I thought that was so hot. Then he decided he had to pee and so did I. We jumped out and ran behind a small bush and before I knew it he was on his knees while I kept a look out and watched the wives through the patio doors. Then I did the same to him. We finished just in time and jumped back in the pool as our wives came out again to see if we drowned.

That was such a hot experience. I was invited back when his wife was out of town, but I never let it happened again. way too risky.

merboi
Sep 14, 2011, 4:11 PM
My very first orgasm was generated in a neighbor's pool. Since then, water has been stimulating for me.....including pools, lakes, the sea, showers, even rain.

I had a similar experience, swimming and underwater wrestling with a friend in his pool in high school. I always knew I had an underwater fetish, but that day I learned I was bi. Especially in the water!

12voltman59
Sep 14, 2011, 7:09 PM
I definitely think that sex in a pool, hottub, lake, ocean or whatever is very sexy----I have done it a number of times with other ladies and once many years ago with another guy--I would like to do it with another guy again one of these fine days or nights!!!!

Northerner
Sep 14, 2011, 10:04 PM
Shower, bath, hot tub, swimming pool, river, lake, done em all, had a great time. I did want to try it at depth when I was an active scuba diver, but never had the chance. For more than a quickie, it may be worth considering a non-water-soluble lube.

elian
Sep 14, 2011, 10:48 PM
I just wish I could hit the damn things without knocking the balls off the table. My depth perception is terrible..

imashyguy
Sep 15, 2011, 12:06 AM
My first bi experience happened in a hot-tub. It was the most sensual and erotic sex of my life and I always look back on it with awsome feelings. It still gets me excited to this day.

jackbirdjay
Sep 15, 2011, 5:09 AM
Use to own one at my old house. Wife and I use to go skinny dipping all the time. We had all woods around the house.

BiCplAz
Sep 15, 2011, 1:20 PM
Look at our pics. That's my friend's, Davent here, wife in our pool with me at a great swinging party. And the girls around the table is in the pool too. In Arizona sex in the pool is very common.

jamieknyc
Sep 15, 2011, 1:54 PM
Did it in a hotel swimming pool at midnight... ::bigrin:

smoothinsatin
Sep 7, 2012, 9:50 AM
Water has always made me so horny! Have made love to men and women in the water. Love seeing hot bodies in swimsuits that don't hide much. Love having my suit "accidentally" slide down to expose more than it should.

Two things I've tried that are a bit crazy...
Went swimming in a hotel pool in a "borrowed" one-piece women's Speedo suit. Felt incredible!
Wore a bright yellow bikini to a hotel pool after I thought nobody else would ever show up that late at night. I was wrong!

harmless
Sep 7, 2012, 10:14 AM
Many years ago my bud and I were canoing on the Ohio river. We stopped at an island beach to eat out picnic lunch. Afterwards we jumped in the water because of our sun burn. We started playing with each others cock, then decided to see who could last the longest under water sucking each other off.-We were both good for about a minute. We then went on shore and finished each other off. Good times.

merboi
Sep 7, 2012, 10:15 AM
A minute is great time for an underwater blowjob. I can hold my breath for nearly 3 minutes, so I usually get my buddy to cum underwater. Even longer on scuba dives!

Many years ago my bud and I were canoing on the Ohio river. We stopped at an island beach to eat out picnic lunch. Afterwards we jumped in the water because of our sun burn. We started playing with each others cock, then decided to see who could last the longest under water sucking each other off.-We were both good for about a minute. We then went on shore and finished each other off. Good times.