PDA

View Full Version : How Rude

DrBimind
Jul 21, 2011, 12:07 PM
Why is it that when someone initiates contact with me here on site, then chat on yahoo and direct him to my G rated pics, they suddenly stop communicating. I mean I know I'm not the best looking guy and my pics may not be the best, but why not just be polite and say sorry not what I'm looking for. Instead, no reply to a private message from me explaining no prob, jumps off line at yahoo as soon as I log on, no explanation, apologies (remember he contacted me first),or even a fuck off ya old ugly fart. :tong:

OH Well what can ya say....

"Ask for everything, expect nothing, cherish what you have."

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jul 21, 2011, 1:52 PM
Happens all the time Darlin. People are shallow and superficial at best. Or they talk a good game until they discover that their "Cyber person" isnt what they had in their little pea brains. As far as ignoring you, thats just plain childish. People are too hung up on looks and images. Drop them a note saying "Hey it was great talking to you, sorry I'm not what You had in mind. Too bad people cant just see friends and friends" then drop them off your list. You deserve better, and if they cant like you for you, then fuck 'em.
Sorry, I'm in a blunt growley mood today...lol:bigrin:
Hugzz
Cat

lizard-lix
Jul 21, 2011, 2:51 PM
DrB...

Like Cat said it (unfortunately) happens all the time..

And the pic you posted on you profile looks fine to me...

(Don't) Fuck 'em if they can't be decent!

Better luck next time.. (If I weren't on a leash and 1500 miles away, I'd say let's meet for a beer :-)

DrBimind
Jul 21, 2011, 3:47 PM
Thanks Cat, and I did just that but no response either...Lizard, my thoughts "egg-zactualy"...LOL

67torinouy
Jul 21, 2011, 4:08 PM
It's amazing isn't it? So many people that won't even take a few seconds to reply. I guess there raised in a broken home or whatever. We all have our preferences, so how long does it take to send back a reply saying thanks but not what I'm looking for or at least an acknowledgement that they received your message. But even after the second email and no reply that means they are just being plain rude, and your probably luckier not knowing them. There are at least half a dozen people that I have written to like that here.

_Joe_
Jul 21, 2011, 4:37 PM
I've seen it in chat often. I think the other person just came and they are done getting what the needed from me.

It's what I say to myself for that little ego boost - i'm so good you don't even need me to talk much about anything really!

NjbiGuy01
Jul 21, 2011, 4:47 PM
I've grown really tired (here and elsewhere) with people who don't respond, or start a dialogue and then disappear. I've written people through Swinglifestyle, Bisexual, Craigslist, and a few others. More than 95% of the time it's a waste of time. I've actually written a form e-mail, attached my pics, and edit to the particular need to save time. It's amazing how people simply think it's ok to ignore someone (kevnnj are you listening?) who drops a friendly note ?

BTW: I make sure I choose age appropriate people, bi or curious, and geographically close too. There is no excuse to simply ignore someone. It's downright rude.

Jimdude: "It's amazing isn't it? So many people that won't even take a few seconds to reply. So how long does it take to send back a reply saying thanks but not what I'm looking for or at least an acknowledgement that they received your message. But even after the second email and no reply that means they are just being plain rude, and your probably luckier not knowing them. There are at least half a dozen people that I have written to like that here "

I totally agree. I wish you could report people like this to weed out the douche bags.

Gearbox
Jul 21, 2011, 5:40 PM
"Your very nice! But your not my type sorry!" - is all you need to type! It's not hard to spell! It doesn't cost you money! You cant catch and STD from it!
It's much better to receive that in a message than nothing at all!

If you do receive that, you might think, "Awww! That's a shame! Oh well, at least he/she was nice about it.".:)

If you get nothing, you may think, "OMFG!:eek: I've turned that nice polite man/woman into an ignorant loathsome bastard!".:(
"OMG! What kind of MONSTER am I to do that to such a previously lovely Human who talked sooooo nicely to me and had such lovely things to say about me?".:(
"I'm not hot enough for you am I? I'm not worthy of your pixels am I? Well fuck you!! Yeh fuck you and the horse you rode in on!! I can do better than YOU mr/miss!! Yeh so go ahead and hide you gutless two faced despicable shit!" etc etc etc etc etc :rolleyes:

Do we really want the drama?:bigrin:

DrBimind
Jul 21, 2011, 6:37 PM
Thanks guys...well guess it time to step out of the self inflicted misery pool:( ...LOL...always helps though to hear others that have been there :eek: And you all make the same valid conclusion ie...it's their problem not mine...:cool:

Doc

hgf33
Jul 22, 2011, 12:25 AM
The problem with the internet and other technology, is that people hide behind it. It's the reason cyber-bullying is so rampant these days. It's a lack of ettiquette, and a lack of tact. Simply put, yes, it IS rude. Don't blame yourself for anything, or you will end up with zero confidence. Brush it off as a really quick way to determine they are not for you, and move on to someone who is. Rude people suck.

mikey3000
Jul 22, 2011, 12:40 AM
Maybe he got caught by his wife? Either way don't fret. Your pic is yummy. I'd call ya for a beer too in I wasn't in Canada.

ErosUrge
Jul 22, 2011, 3:03 PM
yeah...it's never a good feeling when someone stops completely communicating after having been friendly at first. At one time I too did the same thing but learned that it's better to at least send a message even if not interested. After feeling the sting of what it's like to have someone stop communicating, I stopped doing that myself.