PDA

View Full Version : Camp David in Florida

R. R. Wayne
Jul 20, 2011, 9:37 PM
Have you been there? Would you go back? Tell me about your experience(s)

jbandersnatch
Jul 21, 2011, 1:34 PM
Being in Montana I have not been there, but there are some threads about it on mma2om.com, another bi-oriented forum. Search there....there are several Florida members of that forum.

love1234
Jul 21, 2011, 5:08 PM
I have heard good things. I think that one is just guys?

http://rainbow-travel-calendar.com/index.php?topic=315.0

RockGardener
Jul 21, 2011, 9:43 PM
I had a friend that went there all the time. Some visits were good, others, not so much. But he still kept going back.

Yoyome100
Jul 22, 2011, 12:22 AM
Never been. A bit far for me but there are gay campgrounds in Indiana, Ohio an Michigan I've considered.:rolleyes:

knotrite69
Jul 22, 2011, 1:03 AM
Camp David is one of the better places to either buy a "day pass" stay overnite or stay as long as you like. All nude all the time, men only and...very friendly....pool, hot tub,video room, showers, laundry room etc. Check out there web site...speaking from personal experience, I luv the place......I have never been disappointed, as of yet. There are times when it's slow with visiters but you'll always find some fun....somebody always wants to play and that thats what I always want to do is play.:tongue:

pasco_lol_cpl
Jul 23, 2011, 12:58 AM
Interesting. Living in the area, I've heard of the Sawmill Campground near Dade City, but have not heard of this place. I may just have to check it out.

knotrite69
Jul 23, 2011, 9:11 AM
When you do stop by, you won't be dissapointed....check out there web site for more info....."enjoy":bigrin:

love1234
Jul 23, 2011, 3:37 PM
Interesting. Living in the area, I've heard of the Sawmill Campground near Dade City, but have not heard of this place. I may just have to check it out.
I have heard very good things about Sawmill. People have told me pardise lakes have lots of bi people at times?

pasco_lol_cpl
Jul 24, 2011, 9:34 PM
I have heard very good things about Sawmill. People have told me pardise lakes have lots of bi people at times?
The problem with PL is that it is hit and miss. You have to have your bidar cranked up to maximum sensitivity.