PDA

View Full Version : Rimming

Bicurious1989
Jul 19, 2011, 7:02 PM
What are everybody thoughts on this? Do you like doing, receiving, both? Do you only do it to men, women or only like it being done by a certain sex? I've never received only given. But curious to what kind of feeling you get from it? I know there are alot of questions but I'm seriously that bored.

Dog62
Jul 19, 2011, 7:15 PM
My g/f and I both love giving and recieving and have indulged in rimming with each other for years. We have a basically straight friend that we play with on a regular basis. He likes to watch her order me around (seems to enjoy seeing me do her bidding) and she likes to make me suck his dick. Recently she was being especially dominant and the next thing I knew she had me rimming him. I know the two of them enjoyed it immensely. I prefer her ass to his (less hair and her ass is much softer) but I will do it again....anytime she tells me to.

ErosUrge
Jul 19, 2011, 7:25 PM
What are everybody thoughts on this? Do you like doing, receiving, both? Do you only do it to men, women or only like it being done by a certain sex? I've never received only given. But curious to what kind of feeling you get from it? I know there are alot of questions but I'm seriously that bored.

I must admit that I find receiving this to be the most exquisite experience; it just feels amazing. In fact, I just received this past Saturday night from a woman friend of mine who I indulge in sexual play with from time to time. And it's even more amazing when the tip of the tongue probes as deep as it can go. Sometimes that sends me over the top which is exactly what happened Saturday night and I couldn't help but explode all over her belly and breasts...this after a lot of play where she'd already experienced orgasm several times and wanted to give me a special treat knowing how much I enjoy it.

I've also received from men and the experience has been equally enjoyable.

As far as giving goes, I enjoy it as well but for me there must be absolute cleanliness for me to get into it. I love the way the hole will respond by contracting from moment to moment and especially right before and during orgasm...awesome! Whether male or female, it's an enjoyable experience.

newporter4u
Jul 19, 2011, 7:50 PM
Well I have only received from females but sure did love it and I love doing them too. I have done a guy but that was something that just seemed to go with the flow.

cornholejoe
Jul 19, 2011, 10:25 PM
enjoy giving and receving with both men and women as long as all ass are clean

maxtor
Jul 20, 2011, 2:24 AM
my GF loves me rimming her and loves me sticking my tongue into her slowly and massaging her sphincter muscle. she had never in her life had anything like that so i have awaken a sleeping new sexual advance in her life. as for me i have never had a rimming and would probaly enjoy it if i ever had one. i think my gf will get around to doing me soon.

Gearbox
Jul 20, 2011, 4:21 AM
I've only rimmed a woman for 2secs before she jumped in the air!:bigrin:
But I love rimming men thankfully. I get to OWN that ass, and my mouth gets it's fill at the same time. My cock has to wait for it, and by the time I'm done rimming, the bloke is good n ready for anything it does.

Receiving? Like the woman who jumped in the air - NO THANKS!!:eek:

NjbiGuy01
Jul 20, 2011, 9:32 AM
I limit it to people I am in committed relationships with for safety reasons, but giving and receiving is one of the hottest things I like to do in bed ! Remember, there are a very large amount of nerve endings in the anal area. As long as both partners are on the same page, perhaps you both clean out with a Fleet enema, or spend an hour or two in a hot tub, you should have alot of fun.....add a finger or a toy to the mix too :bigrin:

lizard-lix
Jul 20, 2011, 11:00 AM
I love giving and getting.

I am a total asslicker, I LOVE the sounds people make when getting rimmed, 100% turn on!

(yes, cleanliness is s must!)

bikiniman
Aug 2, 2011, 1:26 AM
I confess to be an ass licker as well, in fact it is it was one of my favourite things. Its erotic, intimate and naughty.

innaminka
Aug 2, 2011, 6:45 AM
Just a natural part of lovemaking. :female::female:

mboobs
Aug 2, 2011, 12:31 PM
ive rimmed both men and women, prefer women because of the hair. a bloke who shaves is good too. but i must admit i prefer it being done to me at the same time but a lot of blokes want it doing to them but won't reciprocate. most women i've done it to will. love the feel of the face pressed against me and the tongue probing.

R. R. Wayne
Aug 2, 2011, 1:30 PM
I have never done it, but I have received it from a male partner on several occassions. I don't find it all that exciting. However, the guy who does it to me gets more ass than a toilet seat in a bus station. Since I have known him he has had three women invite girlfriends to join the two of them as he rims and eats both of them.

Looks like I might have to learn how to do it, but cleanliness would be a top priority.

Bicurious1989
Aug 2, 2011, 1:35 PM
I'd prefer shaven. Not sure if i could with the hair every where. I shave and trim. I like everything at the front neat and at the back gone. As i don't like the hair on myself so would probably only do it with someone similar.

Basin_Bouy
Aug 2, 2011, 1:56 PM
Love to be rimmed, but do not Rim

Jobelorocks
Aug 2, 2011, 5:27 PM
I like giving and receiving. I only like receiving from my husband, but that is mostly due to damage in that area due to past sexual abuse.

AsianDream
Aug 3, 2011, 7:29 PM
I love rimming and being rimmed by both men and women.

Don't often have sex that doesn't involve rimming at some stage. Love the really intimate feeling of rimming someone and the great sensations of having it done to me.

Also consider it to be essentil warm-up foreplay for anal intercourse - helps people relax and be more receptive.

randy13413
Aug 7, 2011, 10:28 PM
We both love giving and receiving. Pic is my wife rimming her BF:tongue:

bigregory
Aug 8, 2011, 2:18 PM
I love giving and getting.

I am a total asslicker, I LOVE the sounds people make when getting rimmed, 100% turn on!

(yes, cleanliness is s must!)

That noise they are making is called pure bliss.
I go into a diffrent world when im eating an ass and again into another world when im being eaten.
It might just be the most wonderfull thing EVER:tongue:

Hephaestion
Aug 9, 2011, 4:17 AM
As in the Autralian author Clive Jame's statment that one dreads the moment when one's footsteps go strangely quiet in the night so one dreads the moment when the semen from a lover's anus goes strangely chewy.

Realist
Aug 9, 2011, 8:54 AM
As my niece would say, "OH, YUCK!"

There's just one more reason (Of several I can think of) not to do it!