PDA

View Full Version : got a surprize

cornholejoe
Jul 19, 2011, 5:21 PM
went up to vist a old friend of mind he is 65 and widowed we was sitting around having a beer and just out of no where he looked at me and said lets go to to bedroom and have some sex at first i thought he was joking well to make a long story short we did best sex i ever had with a man any else ever had that kind of thing happen to them

LouiseBrooks
Jul 19, 2011, 5:26 PM
Yes, but mine was 66 and it was a futon. And we were drinking wine coolers.

BicuriousIndy2
Jul 19, 2011, 7:30 PM
Joe did he know you are bi? Did you know he was bi? Sounds like it was a good time.

D

cornholejoe
Jul 19, 2011, 8:33 PM
no that was the surprize neither one knew the other was bi said first time he had sex with a man since he was 16 but he had 7 hard inchs and knew what to do with it

Yoyome100
Jul 19, 2011, 9:13 PM
What a pleasant surprise!;)

welickit
Jul 20, 2011, 10:53 AM
I had a similar thing happen when my brother in law came to Florida alone to go fishing. My sister had to work so he decided to come alone. He was aware of the fact that we are nudists which he had never been exposed to (pun intended). He wasn't in the house five minutes and he asked if it was OK to get naked.

To make a long story short we got naked and naturally he had a hard on. Out of no where he blurted out that he was bisexual. With that said things turned into a pretty much non stop threesome. We never did get fishing but had a couple weeks of fun. :bipride:

BicuriousIndy2
Jul 20, 2011, 7:19 PM
I had a similar thing happen when my brother in law came to Florida alone to go fishing. My sister had to work so he decided to come alone. He was aware of the fact that we are nudists which he had never been exposed to (pun intended). He wasn't in the house five minutes and he asked if it was OK to get naked.

To make a long story short we got naked and naturally he had a hard on. Out of no where he blurted out that he was bisexual. With that said things turned into a pretty much non stop threesome. We never did get fishing but had a couple weeks of fun. :bipride:

Did your sister know about the fun you had? Could be real interesting at holidays.
D

jackbirdjay
Jul 24, 2011, 10:15 AM
Went on a hiking trip when I was in my mid 20's with a friend that I knew for years. We use to go to the gym a lot and play basketball. I always checked him out in the showers but always thought he was str8. I didn't make a move on him because of it. Well on the hiking trip on the second night we set up camp by a stream. we both washed upin the stream. I got busted checking his cock out. He said u like my cock don't u. I said well it is a lot bigger than mine. I said it makes my 5 1/2 ins look small. He said he was only 7 ins. I said only?? I said bet you have a good time playing with it. He said yea and he was going to play with it now. He started stroking, I watched as it grew. My own was growing to. I said I was going in the tent to take care off this he followed me in the 2 man tent. we both laid down on our sleeping bags I just reached over strated stroking him and he said oh yes Jack that feels good. I just started sucking him as he was jerking mine. As he was cumming in my mouth I shot my load in his hand and all over my stomach. He said wow Jack that was good, I didn't know u suck cock. Bill and I did it all week long hiking though the trails. He moved to the west coast, we still talk on the phone once in a while. We talk about that week of hiking.