PDA

View Full Version : rules for a strip poker games

mrlickmegood
Jul 19, 2011, 4:05 PM
i want to have a strip poker game all men , after we lose all our clothes who sucks or fuck who how does it work??? last one that has a piece of clothing can fuck anyone anytime that night... or do we have some type sex card they have to pick help am going to suck my first cock tonight and this is on my bucket list

Kentbi
Jul 19, 2011, 4:31 PM
I don't think there are specific rules for strip poker. Since it's your game and I'm assuming at your house, you can make up the rules! Any arguments or discussion change the rules! As long as everyone enjoys themselves it doesn't matter who does what to whom first! Or last for that matter.

cddm50
Jul 19, 2011, 9:40 PM
I am a more serious poker player and have always wanted to come up with some strict rules about how to play strip poker. Google it and you will find many variations on rule play.

One that I tend to agree with is this one: Play poker in which each player has a limited supply of chips. Anyone who runs out of chips has to remove an item of clothing to buy more. Each item of clothing is worth some value to get more chips (ie a shirt is worth $50, pants $100, socks $10 each, hat $10, underwear $500, but once the item of clothing is removed you cannot put it back on.

This version could be rather slow, but it is the basis of some of the Strip Poker software that has begun to appear online.

To ADD to this game one could have special chips or placards you can bet that depict a Sexual Act and these have value as well. Every player gets a couple of cards of each act that say "<name> gives blow job $500", "<name> gives hand job $250", "<name> performs/receives Anal $1000", etc.

You can use them for betting but whoever wins it can use it to "cash out" on that <named> player at any time. Maybe after the act is completed the person forced to "pay out" his scene gets his "sex act" chip back and can replay it again in further poker rounds. Or save them all to the end of the game and then everyone "cashes out" together.

And remember to play safe... poker!

TampaBay
Jul 19, 2011, 11:48 PM
Pick a winning hand like aces and eights whomever gets that gets blown

welickit
Jul 20, 2011, 10:33 AM
We play it where the lost hand removes something. Once a person is naked they no longer play, they assist in removing clothes from the next person who lost the hand. Once everyone is naked everyone gets dealt in again. Now with everyone naked the rules change a bit. Whoever wins gets to instruct the person who lost. The person who lost has to perform what ever sex act the winner tells him or her to do. The act is performed for two minutes only. That keeps things moving and interesting.

I am sure there are many different ways to play and probably all are fun. Especially if everyone is bisexual.

cornholejoe
Jul 20, 2011, 1:43 PM
the way we play is the first guy who loses all his clothes gets gangbang by all the other players

csrakate
Jul 20, 2011, 2:03 PM
the way we play is the first guy who loses all his clothes gets gangbang by all the other players

I bet there is some crappy poker playing in that game....all the participants trying to lose!!! LOL!

cornholejoe
Jul 20, 2011, 3:05 PM
hell no nobody wants wants to be first loser because this one guy has got a 8 inch thick dick with a big head on it so far i have been lucky enough not to have to take it not so lucky for a couple more guys who play with us