PDA

View Full Version : Put my lover on a plane today

littlerayofsunshine
Jul 17, 2011, 4:18 PM
I've had an online boyfriend for many months now. Lives over 1000 miles away. Open Minded, not bisexual. I'm his Mistress in the D/s sense. He came to visit me starting last weekend, And last night for his final night, after a week of sex and friendship. He made his ultimate submission to me. He performed his first try at oral and it was on my husband. *grins* I warmed him up with a nice round of him sucking on my dildo for me, Blindfolded, chains on his nipples, Knelt in Nadu before me. My panties tied around his neck. *chuckles* and as time went on, He began to sweat, his mouth tire as his first try was a valiant effort. To his back he was laid. Still blind folded, My husband and I took turns licking his cock, His only sense was touch and he at first couldn't distinguish who was at what part of his helm. *smirks* that was until, my lips connected with his and he felt my familiar kiss and then.... He knew.... His trepidation melted in with the glorious sensations of his cock being masterfully manipulated by my husbands mouth and hand.

3 hours..... 3 hours of passion.... giving....... noises escaping from all directions.

I was like Gilligan... On a three hour tour around the world... But even now.. My ship hasn't quite landed and I'm still sailing on the sea of ecstasy....

LouiseBrooks
Jul 17, 2011, 8:51 PM
How has no one replied to this? That is incredibly hot! What a great experience...submission can be the sexiest of actions...can lead us so many places. How wonderful to worship and submit to your feminine power by taking your husband's cock in his mouth! I like to think that in the back of his mind he was resisting the idea but couldn't because he was just that in thrall to your beauty.

djones
Jul 17, 2011, 9:23 PM
Nice erotic adventure ! Sounds like fun, actually . . .

DuckiesDarling
Jul 17, 2011, 10:34 PM
Sounds like all of you had fun, Littleray. Congrats and hope you get together again soon.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jul 18, 2011, 12:03 AM
lol Since someone else has confessed to being a Mistress.......Yes, I am too, but I am a Sensual Dominate, I dont go in for the whole whips, chains, humiliation, degrading, pain, floggers, ect gambit. I am into pure erotic pleasure and fun..:}
Sounds like you guys had a ball, Darlin...or maybe two or thre eor four...lol:bigrin:
Bad Cat

Gearbox
Jul 18, 2011, 9:59 AM
How has no one replied to this?
I read it yesterday, expecting it to be about how poor Littlerayofsunshine was missing her lover and wanting tips on how to pass the time etc.:rolleyes:
But Jeeeezusss!:eek: I had to go and have a cup of tea. (I'm abstaining till Wednesday).

I'm Sen Dom like Cherokee, but have never gone to the limits that Littlerayofsunshine has. I've got lots to learn.:)

littlerayofsunshine
Jul 18, 2011, 11:03 AM
Isn't it wonderful how D/s can be as diverse as personalities and sexualities? I'm a Switch and I don't give what I can't personally take, unless that is what the Sub needs. There are extreme, or what I consider extreme things that are a hard limit for me. But for the most part. I am fluid in my sessions. Always remember S.S.C. and make adjustments to bring out the desired response or emotion. It can be an amazing erotic experience. I was amused during the beginning of our session the other night, at how much his cock dripped. I had Dominated him over cam many times, but in RL could see the greater detail that cam can not pick up. The racing of his heartbeat, how his cock pulsed and precummed with the pick up of his excitement. The little trembles of his body and lips. I could see his breathing change with each new twist.

Wonderful memories were made.

P.s. Gearbox, 2 days left .. Not much longer. Hope you don't run out of tea. :-)

dbltrbl69
Jul 18, 2011, 1:22 PM
Hmmm need more people like you to teach those bi posers a thing or two...blind folded with a trunky in the tradesmans entrance might be good for em lmfao!!!

DawnFlower
Jul 19, 2011, 6:35 AM
Hi there to you just curious Djones and littlerayofsunshine did you receive my PM I sent. I suspect it may not be working actually.