PDA

View Full Version : Why is so difficult to find straight or bi women to chat to as friends??

Tomdes
Jul 16, 2011, 9:53 AM
I am bisexual, married and never practiced my inner feelings. It would be nice to make friends with a women here who likes bi guys to talk openly and friendly about things. Yet it seems so difficult to do so! Do you think this is a rare thing? I mean women who like to talk to bi guys. I have read much to suggest American ladies may fit this criteria. I wish that were true as American women or women with accents are a real pleasure to talk to!

Regards all- tomdes

Long Duck Dong
Jul 16, 2011, 10:42 AM
they are about as rare as LGBT during a lgbt pride march.....

there are plenty of people out there that will talk.... I have found many of them in online games, bars, cafes etc etc.... and I just talk with them as ordinary people....and allow them the freedom to speak their mind, even if I disagree with what they say.....

welickit
Jul 16, 2011, 11:54 AM
Once you get settled in here we think you will find people willing to chat. The fact that you are married with children and seeking only a woman doesn't send a positive message.

Join in the discussions and visit the chats and you will find mostly open, honest and friendly people. Don't wait for someone else to respond to you, join in. Worst that will happen is they won't reply. :2cents:

niftyshellshock
Jul 16, 2011, 12:28 PM
I am bisexual, married and never practiced my inner feelings. It would be nice to make friends with a women here who likes bi guys to talk openly and friendly about things. Yet it seems so difficult to do so! Do you think this is a rare thing? I mean women who like to talk to bi guys. I have read much to suggest American ladies may fit this criteria. I wish that were true as American women or women with accents are a real pleasure to talk to!

Regards all- tomdes

Accent? What'cha talkin' about, accent? It is YOU who has the accent.

<3

Tomdes
Jul 16, 2011, 12:29 PM
Please don't misunderstand I am not LOOKING for a women in a negative sense I simply think they are better listeners. Ultimately I guess I'm interested in their opinions on the subject.
ThAnks fir the reply!

Tomdes
Jul 16, 2011, 12:42 PM
Sorry no offence meant!!! Just saying American people sound great!!

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jul 16, 2011, 2:44 PM
I'm right here darlin and I dont bite. Uhmm well...I do..but thats beside the point..LOL :bigrin:;):cool:
Silly Cat.

Emunahd
Jul 16, 2011, 11:20 PM
What Cat said! Biting and all!

DuckiesDarling
Jul 16, 2011, 11:24 PM
they are about as rare as LGBT during a lgbt pride march.....

there are plenty of people out there that will talk.... I have found many of them in online games, bars, cafes etc etc.... and I just talk with them as ordinary people....and allow them the freedom to speak their mind, even if I disagree with what they say.....

What he said, Tom, it really works. He and I met on an online game and are looking forward to the time when I can move to NZ and we can get married. So hang in there.

And I guess he likes my American accent since he hates talking on phone yet we did 10k minutes in 3 weeks, Vonage was not happy with me hehe.

Tomdes
Jul 17, 2011, 10:34 PM
Good grief!! You two use up more minutes than my daughter does and she can talk some!! Still there is something to be said about the way we sound. I have always found listening to American women speak to be quite sexy. Probably just a quirk if mine but then nobody is perfect!!! I really hope you two get together soon, life's to dam short..

Tomdes
Jul 18, 2011, 12:54 AM
Thanks for that advice. It has been very usefull many thanks.

chook
Jul 18, 2011, 7:11 PM
Are you guys trying to tell me that there are women that actually listen when a bloke talks......Geez it must be an awful cold day in hell :upside:

Cheers Chook :bigrin:

DuckiesDarling
Jul 18, 2011, 10:33 PM
ROFLMAO Chook, he said he listened to me and I gave him a quiz later to find out if he did. The verdict "Possibly"

bubbly
Jul 19, 2011, 9:37 AM
There does seem to be few straight ladies who accept bi guys. To find a lady who loves to talk...all you gotta do is open the door, there are oodles. I guess if you put the combo together, we become an endangered species. Wonder if we can get government funding for this...hmmmmm.

Tomdes
Jul 19, 2011, 11:25 AM
well I'll just have to see won't I? There are a few nice ladies who seem to enjoy a chat. Just can't understand why I have only to talk to other men on this very subject! It's surely not all about lust and sex, getting to know people is also a pleasant experience.

:) Tom

CzarinaSoze
Jul 19, 2011, 6:22 PM
We are around.

bi4asplay
Jul 5, 2014, 1:38 PM
We are around.

I wish there were more of you that would like to get to know someone, hopefully playas well. It is nice to just talk to a lady hat understands and enjoys.

ilike2watch
Jul 6, 2014, 3:16 AM
That's the whole point I'm on this site. Well, actually I'd like to watch and play too, but need to be coaxed out a bit. Starting with talk is ideal. I think man on man action is simply finger licking good.

delane
Jul 6, 2014, 10:40 AM
Tomdes, sweetie, i saw your post and had to say somethin....lol a) i REALLY enjoy BI-guys; b) love talking as explicitly or not as your heart desires, hun; and c) just be yourself--no worries. Be free, sweetie...i don't come here a lot, but i don't mind ya 'findin me' on yahoo, too...or if i know WHEN you might be around..that'd be helpful, too... No worries--all good. :) Hang in there, and i'm sure you'll get what you're after!!