PDA

View Full Version : Bi Sexual

Duram
Jul 11, 2011, 3:34 PM
Hello,
I have wondered about myself all of my life. Whn I was a young boy I would sneek a look at bare boys as well as girls. I convinced myself that it was wrong for all these yrs. I figured that was for Gays and I am not gay. I am married but something is missing for me. I have finaly convinced my self that I am bi-sexual and feel a need to try having sex with a male or a couple. I love the human body both male&female. I like sex toys and i am willing to try anything. My wife is not and will not experiment with me, how boring. As i sit here writing this i am getting aroused. Am i wrong to want to experiment at 65 yrs. of age?
Some one please answear.
Duram
emendy74@yahoo.com

NotLostJustWandering
Jul 11, 2011, 4:07 PM
No, you're not wrong, though as a married man, in my opinion, you should have your wife's approval before you see other people. Having said that, to find a playmate, I suggest you search the personal ads posted here, focusing on your area and on guys and couples your age. You might find younger people who like older men, too, but it's more of a long shot. When approaching people above your league, be extra polite.

There are other sites, too; I don't think this one is particularly good for dating. Here in New York OKCupid is quite popular and is more suited to bi people than any other I have used. Don't know how many people there are on it in Georgia. Of course, if you are happy to hook up with a gay man, Adam4Adam.com is probably the most popular site in the US. Google should turn up more options, too. Good luck.

lizard-lix
Jul 11, 2011, 4:53 PM
From another long time married bi, guy I share your struggle.. (I'm 54, we've been married 32 years last week, I've been bi all my life, but have been monogamous since we married). I am very happy in our marriage, I love my wife and do not want to do anything to hurt her or our marriage, ever. However, I was fine with monogamy for a long time, but as I got older, I realized I missed sex with men and chafe at monogamy in general.

My wife has shown some interest, but so far she has not OK'd it for us to break monogamy.. We keep talking about it and she has been more interested in kinkier sexual activities (from toys to BDSM, which are now all part of our regular playtime).. I am trying to work us up to full swapping, but I am not sure we'll get that far...

I agree with NotLostJustWandering that having acceptance (if not full approval) from your wife is a good idea.. rather that cheating..

Keep the conversation and communication open with your wife. If she is not interested at all, then try the point that if it were anything else but sex (from exercise to fishing to seeing certain movies to whatever you now do separately), there would be no question about it being OK. So, maybe it can extend to sex, or at least sex with men?

Good luck and keep the communications open, patience and love can really help you get through...

Liz

NotLostJustWandering
Jul 11, 2011, 5:27 PM
BTW, Duram, you really should edit your e-mail address out of your original post. Anyone with Web access can access the forums here. Members can e-mail each other via the site by clicking on each others' screen names, and you can arrange to keep your e-mail address private as you exchange messages. So your target audience -- members of this site -- don't need your e-mail address, while leaving it out here in the forum leaves you vulnerable to every scam artist and spammer trolling the Web for e-mail addresses to harvest.

N23orMore
Jul 11, 2011, 9:42 PM
Have you considered getting together with another guy in a 3some? You get to have it all that way. You can be a voyeur, exhibitionist and make your woman as well as the other guy feel good as they can also do to you.

I have enjoyed threesomes as my most favorite sexual encounters. And sucking another guy's cock along with your wife is a real turn on.

Bisexual Explorer
Jul 12, 2011, 7:50 AM
Duram,
Yes, you should explore your sexuality regardless of your age. What you do or do not tell your wife is a different matter. At 60+ I finally accepted my bisexuality, joined this site, and am very happy that I did.
g