PDA

View Full Version : Super HAIRY Bi Guys?

DOZERLA
Jul 9, 2011, 9:56 PM
Unlike a lot of people who prefer guys shaved, pruned, or plucked, I like guys who are super HAIRY - unshaven and untrimmed just seems more masculine/natural/sexy to me - into beards, goatees, furry chests, bellies, backs, shoulders, forearms, legs, and esp hairy butts! :)

I once ate and fucked a str8 dude who had such a super hairy ass/hole it was like a thick forest all over, was so freakin hot.

Any bi guys who've had hot past experiences to share where you were turned on by super hairy dudes - OR were there any experiences where super hairy dudes were a turn off? Just curious who out there prefers hairy vs. smooth.

Me, myself, I'm naturally pretty smooth all over.

Gearbox
Jul 10, 2011, 6:12 AM
I'm smooth and have a preference to hairy too. Luckily there are hairy blokes with a preference to smooth.:tongue:
I don't JUST enjoy hairy though!
One fuckbud of mine is a 6"4, fit, very hairy gay. He's half Italian and has thick black covering of hair everywhere except his upper back. I couldn't design a sexier bloke with a pencil (even if I could draw.lol).

There's not a hair on him that I haven't licked. When rimming his hairy ass I can't resist visiting the small bushy patch on his lower back to bury my face in it. He's well hung with low hanging balls too, but his pubes are just as tasty to me.:tongue:
He shaves his face. But thankfully he leaves it grow for a day before visiting me, and his hair grows quickly. The sense of all those prickles on my lips is an aphrodisiac. It gives me electric shocks to my head.

The sight of my smooth legs trapping his hairy ass like a vice while perched on top of him, and easing my rock hard cock into him is a sight to behold IMO. It's like fucking a hairy bush on a woman. Also his sweat and cum matted chest hair is a picture too.
In essence, he wants to be smooth. I want to be hairy. So we gorge on each other with a passion.
God bless the hairy buggers!;)

cliffml
Jul 10, 2011, 5:52 PM
I'm a hairy guy myself and love hairy guys, but i also like shaved guys too. But i prefer hairy ones.

DOZERLA
Jul 10, 2011, 6:36 PM
@Gearbox - very hot story bud - your big furry btm bloke sounds like my type :)

lolguy
Jul 10, 2011, 7:29 PM
I just don't like hairy bi guys and, if they have, their female partners. I just love smooth dicks, balls, pussies, nipples, and whatever else!!!