PDA

View Full Version : My friend doesn't want to play any more..

cannibal4
Jul 8, 2011, 9:56 PM
Well, for 3 years now my friend and I have been getting together once a week for some great fun. We both enjoyed sucking and both took turns topping and being a bottom. He has developed a few health issues, such as HBP, and unable to maintain an erection. We had several females join us from time to time and had a blast. Today we met and he tells me he doesn't want to play around anymore m to m. He might still setup a threesome with a woman or two and would like me to participate but wants to stop the m 2 m. Hell, he turned me on to the m2m fun and i enjoy the hell out of it...Now where do I find a replacement??? We are both older, married guys and at 60 I dont expect to find a twink! Any ideas????

slipnslide
Jul 8, 2011, 10:13 PM
Gee, just a shot in the dark here, but maybe fooling around with a 60 year old was grossing him out.

cannibal4
Jul 8, 2011, 10:30 PM
Well, after 3 years??? and he's 60s also, neither one of us look our age.. So, take another shot in the dark!

slipnslide
Jul 8, 2011, 10:32 PM
People change. Maybe he's just lost interest and wants to move on.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jul 8, 2011, 11:26 PM
Gee, just a shot in the dark here, but maybe fooling around with a 60 year old was grossing him out.

Insensitive much, Slip? That was just plain rude.

Cann, maybe the HNP is causing him some concerns, especially at ya'll's age. Sorry he's calling it quits, hope you find another play partner soon, Hon..;)
Cat

slipnslide
Jul 8, 2011, 11:31 PM

Insensitive much, Slip? That was just plain rude.

Oh c'mon! Other people are asses all the time and I joke around and I'm the bad guy? :)

bityme
Jul 8, 2011, 11:36 PM
Well, for 3 years now my friend and I have been getting together once a week for some great fun. We both enjoyed sucking and both took turns topping and being a bottom. He has developed a few health issues, such as HBP, and unable to maintain an erection. We had several females join us from time to time and had a blast. Today we met and he tells me he doesn't want to play around anymore m to m. He might still setup a threesome with a woman or two and would like me to participate but wants to stop the m 2 m. Hell, he turned me on to the m2m fun and i enjoy the hell out of it...Now where do I find a replacement??? We are both older, married guys and at 60 I dont expect to find a twink! Any ideas????

Not necessarily a shot in the dark, but the health issues that you mention could be a major factor, particularly the inability to maintain an erection. It can play hell with your psyche, especially if you do not have a sympathetic, knowledgable physician. As a heart bypass patient, I have gone through the issue of no erections. First the pills that eventually stopped working and now the shots which are becoming less effective. The next step is an implant which has finally been approved, but not yet scheduled.

Talk to him about it. With the right medical advice, you might find him ready to play again.

Good luck,

Pappy

love1234
Jul 9, 2011, 1:13 AM
Oh c'mon! Other people are asses all the time and I joke around and I'm the bad guy? :)

I like to do bad taste joking around also but that was in very bad taste.

Seemed very rude and heartless.

Pasadenacpl2
Jul 9, 2011, 1:15 AM

No. Not at all. We just expect more from the good guys.

Pasa

slipnslide
Jul 9, 2011, 2:43 AM
Seemed very rude and heartless.

You're welcome.

BiBedBud
Jul 9, 2011, 2:53 AM
I'll take a different shot in the dark....

Maybe his HBP is stress-related, and sneaking around on his wife with you and the occassional third was causing him stress that he needs to cut down on?

I am assuming that his wife is in the dark about his sexcapades with you et al., and if I'm wrong, I'll guess this shot in the dark was a miss.

At any rate, find yourself a new playmate, if you want to.

PS: Some sixty year-olds are HOT! ;)

gooniegoogoo
Jul 9, 2011, 2:59 AM

Idiot. Go troll somewhere else.

love1234
Jul 9, 2011, 3:11 AM
You're welcome. :-) :-)

cannibal4
Jul 9, 2011, 10:23 AM
Hey, thanks for all the replies. Guess I'll just wait and see what comes along. I'm not one for one night stands, book stores or cruising for guys. My friend Bob and I will remain friends, as we only live a mile apart, and who knows what might happen.
Oh, and Slipnslide, when I get replies like yours, they don't make me upset or angry...I just consider the source..

Thanks ya'll
cannibal

wlynly
Jul 9, 2011, 10:55 AM
[
lol, send me the airline tickets and lets have some fun...i am also very handy at other things....cheers

dickhand
Jul 9, 2011, 2:41 PM
Oh , wait . Maybe he is "reformed" ?