PDA

View Full Version : Are You Well Hung?

jazzer
Jul 8, 2011, 6:12 PM
Some new research out of South Korea claims that it has discovered a definite relationship between the length of your fingers and whether you are well hung or not. The claim they have made is that if the length of the ring finger and the index finger are the same length, there is a very good chance you have a cock that is longer and thicker than average.
My index and ring fingers are the same length and so is a guy we met recently. Both of us have very thick cocks which I consider much thicker than average and both of us are longer than the Kinsey average length. Of course two measurements do not make a significant statistical sample.
What do you think? Is it all BS or is there a real relationship here. Perhaps women who are looking for a well hung man will only have to get him to flatten his palm on a table and check out the length of his index and ring fingers. Much less embarrassing than getting him to drop his trousers and measure his hardon with a tape measure. Of course as this is a bi site, perhaps men who are looking for a well hung man to play with can do the same.

Jazzer :)

slipnslide
Jul 8, 2011, 6:14 PM
It's usually customary to post a link to the research. Otherwise. . .meh.

dbltrbl69
Jul 8, 2011, 7:00 PM
Sounds like bull but yeah the fingers are the same length and many men and women say I have a great cock. I take their word for it. No ones complaining

jazzer
Jul 8, 2011, 7:41 PM
The original article I read about this was in a newspaper report and what they said was misleading as it referred to "size" and not just length. I found other references to this research and it referred to penile length and not thickness. It stated the Korean urologist (Dr Tae Beom Kim) measuring penile length on young men found a direct correlation between the ratio of the length of the index finger to the ring finger length and the length of the penis both flaccid and erect.
I apologise for getting that wrong. Just type in "Korean Research on Penile Length" and you will find heaps of references to this study.

Jazzer :2cents:

pepperjack
Jul 8, 2011, 8:04 PM
well, u know what they say about guys w/ big feet; they're clowns! just kidding; I like a nice cock on a guy; I'm average; most of my female partners have climaxed w/me; some even had multiples; had a girlfriend who nicknamed me "double o", but "oo7 around her girlfriends; all of my male partners have enjoyed my average cock; recently had a male partner who was puny; suffice it to say, we no longer see each other; so,"size does matter" is partly head-game, partly true; a big cock is visually stimulating.

Chris98-12
Jul 8, 2011, 10:18 PM
What does it mean when the length of your ring finger is LONGER than the index finger??...Oops...:-)

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jul 8, 2011, 11:31 PM
LMAO! do you realize how many men have looked at their fingers since reading this??? And how many women are going to be wanting to check out men's hands when they are in bars, on first dates, in the store, ect??
Ow, my ribs hurt now...:bigrin:
Cat

drugstore cowboy
Jul 9, 2011, 2:11 AM
Yes I am well hung. Why does this matter or have anything to do with the size of my fingers?

chook
Jul 9, 2011, 3:35 AM
A few people reckon I should be hung.....does that count :tongue:

Cheers Chook

Hephaestion
Jul 9, 2011, 6:18 AM
There was a thread on here recently in which there was a link to a penis length survey. THe Koreans came out as having one of the smallest mean penis lengths in the world. Maybe this is what fuelled the present 'investigation'

Regarding digit lengths. There is an accepted testosterone linked relationship between the relative lenght of digits of the hands. Reputedly this also applied to the feet.

With hands, a testosterone rich environment (males) tends to produce an index finger shorter than the ring finger (Telly Savalas must have had active balls the size of melons).

As for the feet, much of this seems anecdotal. There was an association in ancient Greece with the length of the big toe and the shape of the foot and masculinity. Nobility especially males were associated with round ended feet - giving good balance and agility in fighting as depicted in their statues. Females and slaves were associated with pointy feet.

In modern times there was a palaeontological study made of Europeans where the rounded vs pointy foot argument was associated with mediterranean vs saxon/nordic lineages.

There were articles in magazines in which the assumption was made that human evolution would result in the loss of the smaller toes and dominance of the big toe; written in Germany - where else?

Personally I find that getting hold of the 2.75" cock ring I need is difficult and my hands resemble those of Telly Savalas (please Santa!)

Bisexual Explorer
Jul 9, 2011, 9:13 AM
My ring finger is longer than my index finger; I am a bit below average in the cock size department (check out pics on my profile). I'm OK if Cherokee Mountain Cat or anyone else wants to look at my hands. If they want someone with a big cock, then it's not me. I would rather have them find out when we first meet them then later when my clothes are off. In nay event, I have no problem meeting, enjoying, and satisfying male and female partners with what I have.
g

w00ki33
Jul 9, 2011, 9:58 AM
God no.

nudistharry
Jul 9, 2011, 4:23 PM
My ring finger & index finger are the same length, and I'm not "well hung". I'm only a tad over 6" (about 6.5) and average thickness.

dickhand
Jul 10, 2011, 9:21 AM
Jeff Foxworthy has a bit he does that says " women think you can tell if he has big hands , or if he has a big nose , or if he has big ears , or if he has big feet . . . well , he better be packing 'cause he is one goofy lookin' son of gun " !

hgf33
Jul 11, 2011, 8:02 AM
I've also read that this is the same way to tell whether or not you're gay (testosterone levels), so what will they come up next for these two fingers? I'm not buying any of it. (Although, I am bi, and these two fingers are about the same size... lol!) It seems to me like just another one of those things you do for fun. Kinda like all the ridiculous ways people try to tell a pregnant woman if she's having a boy or a girl.

bullhead69
Jul 11, 2011, 3:21 PM
My fingers are the same but, unforutately I am lacking in the penis dept.