PDA

View Full Version : Confused

4Robert4
Jul 7, 2011, 3:52 PM
Hi All

I am somewhat confused as to to my wifes reaction to some text messages I sent her the other day and would like your views please.

I am a straight husband to a recently out of the closet Bi wife, recently to me and not to friends or family. We were in bed and she said that she would like to go to a stripclub with me followed by asking if she could share a fantasy with me, was I ok with this. I have now accepted her sexuality and was cool with hearing her talk about a bi fantasy.

We went to a stripclub and had a few drinks, she plucked up the courage to ask for a private dance and i followed into the booth. The stripper danced for me first then for my wife. As this was a fantasy we could touch. My wife started playing with her breasts and licking them she started to finger the stripper and wank me at the same time then the stripper sat on my face as my wife fucked me. They were kissing all the time and caressing each others breasts. Then my wife was on all fours with her head between the strippers legs licking her clit and tongue fucking her while I was fucking her from behind. This was absolutly fantastic and the sex we had was so hot and raw it was amazing.

The next day I text her to say that if she really did want to go to a stripclub to find one she would be comfotable going go and that we would go. In another I mentioned that the thought of her licking another womans tits really got me horny and the final text was about Bi-con in september and an excuse we could use for my parents as to why they would be baby sitting. All of these texts were ment to help her realise that I am completely ok with her being bisexual but she has taken them to mean hook up a 3some quick as I really want to do it, and she feels pressured to go further than is is happy to right now.

The thing is I know she would gladdly fuck another woman tomorrow if I said that it was ok. I understand that this will not mean she loves me any less or that I will lose her. I think though that she would not be confotable seeing me with another woman even with her there. Oh and in the fantasy I never fucked the stripper and that was never even mentioned even when I started telling the fantasy near the end.

Answers on a postcard please...