PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mrs. F

usedbear1950
May 14, 2006, 8:59 AM
To a truly wonderful and beautiful person, I wish you the happiest of birthday's and every other day too. You are one of the great women that I have met on this site. My life is better for knowing you and your family. I hope to meet all of you one day.
((((((((((((((((Mrs. F))))))))))))))))

:bday: :bday:

ur ever luvin
usedbear

Flounder1967
May 14, 2006, 9:37 AM
I better get her a present.

m.in.heels&hose
May 14, 2006, 9:42 AM
Flounder Flounder Flounder
you better get Mrs F a birthday present, and fast!!!!

or its the dog house for you ( and for a long long looooong time too)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mrs F

we all wish you a truly happiest birthday you could ever have :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday:

hugs and more hugs
m.in.heels&hose

P.S. Mrs F , make sure flounder takes you to a nice place for your birthday dinner :cool:

willbeyours2
May 14, 2006, 9:54 AM
Mrs F.

Wishing the the happiest of birthday's ever. Relax and enjoy YOUR day.

All the best,

Bill

Michael623
May 14, 2006, 10:00 AM
:bday: :bday: Happy birthday Mrs. F :bday: :bday:

MotherGoose
May 14, 2006, 10:29 AM
: :bigrin:
OK, I know your birthday isn't until May 18, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you! You're such a dear friend, and such a pleasure to work with! No one deserves a better birthday than you! And you're what, 29 and holding? LOL!!
Best wishes to you my dear friend!!!!

Love ya, Mother Goose :bigrin:

texasman6172003
May 14, 2006, 10:47 AM
Hi Mrs.F, I want to wish you along with everyone else a MOST HAPPY BIRTHDAY. As Mother Goose said you are one of the many people i have been very happy to meet. Well hope your day turns out to be all you wanted,. :)

onewhocares
May 14, 2006, 11:23 AM
Mrs. F,

Happy Birthday to a wonderful friend, a woman of much insight and love. Love her family and friends, both here and in real life. I am proud to be you Big Sister, and as such a little something is headed your way.

And well Flounder, my friend, get in the car, drive, think, shop and DO NOT come home empty handed. OR, If I were Mrs. F. I would say bring your son to your mom, open a bottle of wine, light a room full of candles, throw rose petals on the bed, and make wild and the most passionate love you have ever made to the beautiful woman your are so fortunate to be married to.

Mrs. F. If this does not happen, I shall FEDEX a dog house to you.

All the best on your special day.

Belle

usedbear1950
May 14, 2006, 3:01 PM

Flounder buddy,
Break the Bank
Sell the Ranch
but do what you gotta to make her birthday special or I'll build the doghouse for Belle to Fedex...LMFFBAO!

ur ever luvin
usedbear

Spicy
May 14, 2006, 3:47 PM
Happy Birthday Mrs. F. May you enjoy every moment of it and oh yes, don't forget to save some cake for me.
Here's wishing you a very happy birthday, and many more to come!

Spicy

woolleygirl
May 14, 2006, 5:00 PM
Happy Birthday and Mothers Day Mrs. F have a great day.

T :bigrin:

arana
May 14, 2006, 5:05 PM
:bday::bday::bday:Happy Birthday Mrs F!!!!!:bday::bday::bday:

I hope you have the best day ever. You are a sweet woman and deserve great things!!!!

P.S. Flounder, if this year has taught you nothing else, it should have taught you that you have an amazing woman by your side!

JohnnyV
May 14, 2006, 5:06 PM
Happy birthday! Are you keeping it secret how old this makes you?

J

Mrs.F
May 14, 2006, 5:55 PM
:bigrin: :bigrin: THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH AND A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO MY EVER LOVIN USEDBEAR! :bigrin: :bigrin:

Your all so sweet for wishing me a happy birthday...and if you really must know my age....... I will be 34! :rolleyes: :yikes2: :eek2:

Oh and I will let you all know what my gift was from Mr. Flounder..lol. I got a wonderful Mother's Day gift..2 special days so close might be rough for him. :rolleyes:

Again, thank you all..it brought tears to my eyes.

Mrs.F :bdaygrin:

catdog
May 14, 2006, 6:05 PM
To a truly wonderful and beautiful person, I wish you the happiest of birthday's and every other day too. You are one of the great women that I have met on this site. My life is better for knowing you and your family. I hope to meet all of you one day.
((((((((((((((((Mrs. F))))))))))))))))

ur ever luvin
usedbear

HAPPY DAY! ITS a GREAT DAY! You were BORN!

catdog
May 14, 2006, 6:06 PM
What A great day it is! Happy "B" Day ! Mrs.F

ladydelanie
May 15, 2006, 11:23 AM
Mrs. F............:bday: :bday: :bday::bday:

To a wonderful,kind, loving person!! You are so special!

May all your dreams come true! :bigrin:

Thank you so much for being our friend!........ :) .......for your love and support!!

Wishing you all the happiness in the world! :bdaygrin::bdaygrin:

ladyd

pmg_ams01
May 15, 2006, 4:55 PM
Mrs F,

Have a wonderful day - couldn't wish it to a nicer person !

Love and hugs from Scotland.
Pete.

jazzer
May 15, 2006, 6:43 PM
A very happy birthday Mrs. F with many more to come. By joining bisexual.com I think you have come to realise that the vast majority of bisexual men and women are not weirdos, but very normal people who just happen to like both sexes.
I admire the way you dealt with your marriage when you discovered Flounder was bisexual. Rather than running from the situation, you sought to understand how he felt and I think it has made you a stronger person and I do hope it has strengthened the bond between you both.
Again have a very happy birthday Mrs. F :tongue: :)

csrakate
May 15, 2006, 7:16 PM
:bday:Happy Birthday Mrs. F!!!:bday:

Hope you have a wonderful day!! And Flounder, we'll be checking up on you to make sure you buy this wonderful lady a wonderful gift!!! LOL!!!

Hugs,
Kate

codybear3
May 15, 2006, 8:41 PM
Have a great Birthday celebration... :bday: :bday: :paw: :paw:

bigregory
May 15, 2006, 8:42 PM
:flag1: :grouphug: :bday:

curious married m
May 16, 2006, 8:25 AM
Mrs F

Have a wonderful day and a bountiful supply of food and frolic. :bounce: :rotate:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
CMM

Mrs.F
May 18, 2006, 7:07 PM
Well, today is my birthday and believe it or not Flounder stunned me yet again. Not only did I get a wonderful Mother's Day gift but a birthday present he knew I would love. Thank you all for the nice "threats"...it I'm sure helped him to make sure he got me something "I" would like. And what he got me was the two CD set of Anne Murray. I absolutely love her!!

Thank you all again for wishing me a wonderful day...It meant alot to me.

ambi53mm
May 18, 2006, 9:46 PM
Happy Birthday Mrs. F :)

With deepest respect
Ambi :)

MikeW
May 19, 2006, 12:47 AM
Happy Birtday, Mrs. F.

jo69guy
May 22, 2006, 10:02 AM
Ok I know I'm late, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY! We all, and especially I, love you! Hope you had a wonderful day!

usedbear1950
May 22, 2006, 7:51 PM
Well, today is my birthday and believe it or not Flounder stunned me yet again. Not only did I get a wonderful Mother's Day gift but a birthday present he knew I would love. Thank you all for the nice "threats"...it I'm sure helped him to make sure he got me something "I" would like. And what he got me was the two CD set of Anne Murray. I absolutely love her!!

Thank you all again for wishing me a wonderful day...It meant alot to me.

Good job Flounder! You're a man after me own heart. You both are special people. By the way, I put a 'For Sale' sign on the dog house. I won't need to be sending it Iowa.

love always

ur ever luvin
usedbear

Mrs.F
May 22, 2006, 9:07 PM
Ok I know I'm late, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY! We all, and especially I, love you! Hope you had a wonderful day!

My day was wonderful and all because people like you made it so special!!

Thanks sweetie! :kiss: :love87:

Mrs.F
May 22, 2006, 9:09 PM

Thank you my dear...you know how to win my heart! I love you Flounder!