PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY MOTHERS DAY

m.in.heels&hose
May 14, 2006, 7:55 AM
just wanted to say HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to everyone

wehther you're a mother or mother by proxy

but it would be nice to hear how moms got celebrated or how others celebrated their moms on this day

have a great day everyone

m.in.heels&hose :three:

usedbear1950
May 14, 2006, 8:37 AM
To call someone a' mother' is pejorative. How did we pervert the title of the sacred feminine? To call someone Mother is to acknowledge a person of great heart and soul. Some would say that heart and soul are interchangeable. The heart is made of living cells and represents the deeds, the soul is spiritual and represents the will that drives a Mother.
So to all of you women who have birthed and reared children, to all women who have become Mother's by circumstance and to all the men who have had to take on the role of Mother...I salute you all with my heart and soul. And today, as I remember my own dear departed Mother, I offer all Mother's my love, from my heart and soul.

ur ever luvin
usedbear

:female: :bowdown: :angel:

texasman6172003
May 14, 2006, 11:06 AM
To call someone a' mother' is pejorative. How did we pervert the title of the sacred feminine? To call someone Mother is to acknowledge a person of great heart and soul. Some would say that heart and soul are interchangeable. The heart is made of living cells and represents the deeds, the soul is spiritual and represents the will that drives a Mother.
So to all of you women who have birthed and reared children, to all women who have become Mother's by circumstance and to all the men who have had to take on the role of Mother...I salute you all with my heart and soul. And today, as I remember my own dear departed Mother, I offer all Mother's my love, from my heart and soul.

ur ever luvin
usedbear

:female: :bowdown: :angel:
Iagree with what Bear said,Holy Cow Bear brought a tear to me eye's..

Brian
May 14, 2006, 11:50 AM
Happy Mothers Day to all you bi moms out there!

- Drew :paw:

jedinudist
May 14, 2006, 11:58 AM
Happy Mother's Day!

To all the moms and all who have taken on the role of being a mom.

Thank you for all the good things you do!

APMountianMan
May 14, 2006, 1:44 PM
Happy Mother's Day to all! An especially Happy Mother's Day to Lorcan.

:cool:

m.in.heels&hose
May 15, 2006, 6:13 AM
Hello Everyone

I did get my mom a teapot for mothers day (as she requested) but I did not do the teapot song for her (nara, im soo soo sorry) but we spent the better part of the day, until mom got nervous that we were still there while roads all around us were being closed or washed away from the heavy rains in the area

but thats how we celebrated my mom on mothersday

hope to hear from others too!

hugs & more hugs
m.in.heels&hose :)

BiBiologist
May 15, 2006, 10:07 AM
Opening weekend of fishing season in Minnesota, which is almost as sacred as Mothers' Day. I spent it at the cabin with my mom, dad, sister&partner and their daughter, my husband and two kids. I caught the biggest fish (3#12oz bass!) Love spending time with my whole family! Best to all you mothers out there--coolest club I've ever belonged to!

csrakate
May 16, 2006, 2:34 AM
Being a Mother..the high point of my life...and at times..the most painful experience...but God has graced me with the two most wonderful boys (I guess at this point..at 17 and 21 I should call them men)...but they will always be the light of my life and my very reason for being here!!! Thank you my sons, for reflecting the life lessons I have taught you...and for putting a smile on my face each day as I know you are where you both need to be!! I love you!!

Kate