PDA

View Full Version : naturist bisexuals

gold20
Jun 27, 2011, 11:14 AM
Hi, does anyone know of any good naturist beaches or outdoor areas in the North West or North East of England.

Not necessarily looking for particur bisexual sites, just good places to go naked in the outdoors, but if there's a few bisexual people around too, that's a great bonus.

binjlooking
Jun 27, 2011, 11:36 AM
If you are looking for a naturist/nude environment chances are very good you will meet or be approached by a Bisexual.....trust me !

microman
Jun 27, 2011, 11:50 AM
Check out http://www.campgayusa.com/CAMPGROUNDS.html

Matthew23
Jun 28, 2011, 5:55 AM
I would love to try nudism! So exiting! Do message me if anyone wants
To chat or try with me

12voltman59
Jun 28, 2011, 11:25 AM
Nudism is great--it is so nice to be able to enjoy things without clothes on all the time. I wish that nudism was not as marginalized as it is--I think it is rather sad in a way that we are not as free as we could or should be, in my view, to be able to experience it more. I really think that instead of something being made fun of or snickered at, as is done by the the forces of cultural control---and if people were allowed to be free to enjoy nudism---we would have people who are more relaxed about things sexual and life in general---but I guess such an open attitude about nudity is never really gonna happen---at least not here in the US.

Bi_Druid
Jun 28, 2011, 12:23 PM
'Fraid being a southerner, I can only recommend aplaces down here in Sussex and Hampshire. Portsmouth does have a nice naturist beach. Brighton's is a bit small, but I've been recommended two different beaches along the coasts, one in Shoreham-by-Sea and one near Telscomb Cliffs, nearer Eastbourne.

Really your best bet for starters would be to try sites like British Naturists, or even Young British Naturists. They're the two big national community groups for Naturists of the British Isles, and I'm sure they'd be able to give you great recommendations for sites in or near your area.

Another alternative is to join, or even better set up, a naked bike ride in or near your home town. Look up World Naked Bike Ride on google and find their wiki site. It probably still only has listings for this year's rides, many of which have happened already, but it will give you some idea of where they're held. The naked bike rides, though strictly speaking are a Lady Gadiver style protest march, on peddles, are jolly good fun, and a great way to meet other naturists of all colours genders and persuasions.