PDA

View Full Version : Are there women who find men wearing spandex shorts or speedos sexy?

bisexualcocklover
Jun 26, 2011, 12:48 AM
I have always been attracted to men in tight Lycra shorts or speedos. I just got to wondering if women in general find that look sexy or not. Guys you're welcome to offer your opinions as well!

roy m cox
Jun 26, 2011, 2:48 AM
oh i just love wearing any shorts or tights that are spandex nylon just feels so good to me , and i love to see men or women wearing them too see thou's nice bulges and or bumps hehe ..... :bipride::bipride::bipride::bipride::bipride:

mm534
Jun 27, 2011, 3:30 AM
there is nothing better then a rock hard sculpted man in a speedo!

bisexualcocklover
Jul 9, 2011, 9:43 PM
I wholeheartedly agree, MM!

DuckiesDarling
Jul 9, 2011, 11:38 PM
It really depends on whether or not the man in question has a decent body that he keeps in shape. There is nothing worse than seeing a man trying tuck in a spare tire in spandex except for a woman trying to tuck in into something six sizes too small. :2cents:

elian
Jul 10, 2011, 3:32 PM
If they are, they ought to try watching that Star Trek Franchise from Star Trek the Next Generation on up.. I never noticed the spandex when I was 14 years old but now that I'm a bit older...

EastCoastKelly
Jul 10, 2011, 4:12 PM
I am definitely NOT one of those women who find men wearing spandex sexy but there are millions of European women who would probably disagree with me! :tong:

bisexualcocklover
Jul 24, 2011, 3:41 PM
Only six replies? Anyone else?

Katja
Jul 24, 2011, 3:47 PM
I am definitely NOT one of those women who find men wearing spandex sexy but there are millions of European women who would probably disagree with me! :tong:

You may well be right, but I am not one of them, nor is my gf or that many of my female friends.

skuz69
Jul 24, 2011, 5:43 PM
Interesting thread....a Speedo on a good body is hot as hell! I'm only sad that I don't fall into that category. I don't understand that most women don't think it's attractive.

Annika L
Jul 24, 2011, 6:33 PM
Mmm, yeah, I find myself with DD on this one.

If a guy (or girl) has the right body, then spandex can really accentuate that, and look extremely hot.

But some people simply should *never* wear spandex publicly (I leave it to others to judge whether I'm one of those...generally I only wear it privately for exercise).

skuz69
Jul 25, 2011, 7:37 AM
Check out Aussiespeedoguy.com and swimmersexuality.com for hot photos of guys in speedos.

ohmymy69
Jul 26, 2011, 6:14 AM
My personal opinion...YUCK!!! I prefer a guy in cut=off jeans that are a little short and commando! (body appropriate) I don't think speedo/spandex looks good on anyone.

usa1981
Jul 28, 2011, 6:05 PM
I love good looking at men in spandex and Speedo's. I donot even mind loking t women in spandex or speedo's.

piercedcurious
Jul 28, 2011, 11:18 PM
Check out Aussiespeedoguy.com and swimmersexuality.com for hot photos of guys in speedos.

OMG these are great Thanks!

skuz69
Aug 1, 2011, 10:57 PM
OMG these are great Thanks!

Than I'm sure that you found BisexualDave.com blog, too.....

Canticle
Aug 2, 2011, 3:27 PM
Ah....well....umm....sighs.....cos I'm trying to bury this daydream....

A very slim, older man, wearing black spandex cycle shorts (one size too small), cuffs, shackles, squirty chocolate, ice cream and ice.

It never has happened and it never will happen, but it's a nice daydream, while I am drinking my coffee.

I mentioned it one time, in the chat room and Fireman Donn said I was kinky.....LOL

Jobelorocks
Aug 2, 2011, 5:25 PM
It really isn't my taste. I prefer when men are dressed up in women's clothing. :tongue:

bisexualcocklover
Dec 11, 2011, 5:53 PM
I love good looking at men in spandex and Speedo's. I donot even mind loking t women in spandex or speedo's.

Mmmmm...you sound like my kind of woman! ;)

keefer201
Dec 13, 2011, 10:00 AM
My personal opinion...YUCK!!! I prefer a guy in cut=off jeans that are a little short and commando! (body appropriate) I don't think speedo/spandex looks good on anyone.

My kind of gal...c'mere you! ;)

69luvr
Dec 14, 2011, 3:23 PM
It really isn't my taste. I prefer when men are dressed up in women's clothing. :tongue:

me too! But I like spandex in that situation very much.

lizard-lix
Dec 14, 2011, 4:01 PM

You have never seen one of my coworkers! 6' 4" slim, muscled and in the speedo he looks like a god. I have a hard time not drooling..

bikiniman
Dec 15, 2011, 4:21 AM
Yes I find men wearing speedos attractive. Particularly the Australian men's olympic swimming team.

How about men in women's bikinis, thats my own vice?

æonpax
Dec 15, 2011, 7:00 AM
I'll pass.....

http://i.imgur.com/oQPyC.jpg

keefer201
Dec 15, 2011, 7:41 AM
I'll pass.....

http://i.imgur.com/oQPyC.jpg

hahahahahahahahaha! Exactly!