PDA

View Full Version : Ironic interest in silly polls, by the uninterested

DanniNeels
Jun 25, 2011, 10:58 AM
It is absolutely amazing to me how people who dismiss polls as silly, unscientific, useless, etc... Feel the need to comment & even partake in such polls! Especially on such a site as this! How hypocritical of them to expect the rest of society to accept their bi/gay way of life without comment, while they stir up trouble with their own kind about topics they supposedly couldn't care less about. So let's take a poll about these people and I'll even include a choice for such people.

biguycancun
Jun 25, 2011, 12:15 PM
Kind of self-serving no? You seem to poll for the answers you want to hear.

slipnslide
Jun 25, 2011, 12:20 PM
I think very few here expect people to accept our bisexuality without comment. I for one encourage them to comment. I'm not about to censor or stifle someone's opinion on the world around them because they may not agree with me. I want common understanding through dialogue.

Sometimes that means calling horse shit, horse shit.

Wrenn
Jun 25, 2011, 12:27 PM
I think very few here expect people to accept our bisexuality without comment. I for one encourage them to comment. I'm not about to censor or stifle someone's opinion on the world around them because they may not agree with me. I want common understanding through dialogue.

I agree.

niftyshellshock
Jun 25, 2011, 4:28 PM
It is absolutely amazing to me how people who dismiss polls as silly, unscientific, useless, etc... Feel the need to comment & even partake in such polls! Especially on such a site as this! How hypocritical of them to expect the rest of society to accept their bi/gay way of life without comment, while they stir up trouble with their own kind about topics they supposedly couldn't care less about. So let's take a poll about these people and I'll even include a choice for such people.

I didn't answer the poll, so I'm just here to say:

http://www.memestick.com/images/MULTIPIC/u%20mad%20bro.jpg

Gearbox
Jun 25, 2011, 5:07 PM
I find it absolutely mindbogglingly unacceptable when people do polls that have nothing to do with my sex life!:rolleyes:

Diva667
Jun 25, 2011, 8:43 PM
I didn't answer the poll, so I'm just here to say:

http://www.memestick.com/images/MULTIPIC/u%20mad%20bro.jpg

Lulz forever

Diva667
Jun 25, 2011, 8:51 PM

This isn't "society," so yeah. No vote for me , thanks. I'll accept you as who/what you are. that doesn't have to do with commenting (or not ) on your silly polls

DanniNeels
Jun 25, 2011, 8:55 PM
Lol... Still can't help yourselves... It's like a disease. Reminds me of that old Dennis Leary video where he share who he is with everybody "I'm an asshole"... except he was funny!

BiDaveDtown
Jun 25, 2011, 10:10 PM

I agree.

The poll questions the OP asks get asked on here constantly week after week.

Why can't he just UTFSE and bump up one of the older polls about which you like better sucking cock or eating pussy, or if you prefer big tits or a big cock? :rolleyes:

slipnslide
Jun 25, 2011, 11:35 PM
I agree.

The poll questions the OP asks get asked on here constantly week after week.

Why can't he just UTFSE and bump up one of the older polls about which you like better sucking cock or eating pussy, or if you prefer big tits or a big cock? :rolleyes:

Oh you just gave me another idea for a dumb poll.

12voltman59
Jun 27, 2011, 3:13 AM
Danni--you are abusing the ability this site provides to create polls on here by site users---I am getting to the point that I wish Drew would nix that ability so only site administrators could create them from time to time, with the polls they create actually having any value and are actually interesting and might "tell us something"---your constant polls are cheapening any value a poll might have.

hydropop
Jun 27, 2011, 7:31 AM
[QUOTE=12voltman59;203344]Danni--you are abusing the ability this site provides to create polls on here by site users---

Agree to a point, but he isnt the only one. :2cents:

DanniNeels
Jun 27, 2011, 8:21 PM
My gosh, I did not know... I'll submit my ideas to the poll police for approval. Thanks for pointing out my own silliness in this matter. Do you guys offer a poll course that I can sign up for & if so, how much does it cost, so that I can be more liked by the poll patrol?

slipnslide
Jun 27, 2011, 8:47 PM
My gosh, I did not know... I'll submit my ideas to the poll police for approval. Thanks for pointing out my own silliness in this matter. Do you guys offer a poll course that I can sign up for & if so, how much does it cost, so that I can be more liked by the poll patrol?

I can't believe that with all the negative feedback you've received on these polls that you think *we're* the crazy ones.

You've got a real go-down-with-the-ship attitude over there.

DanniNeels
Jun 27, 2011, 9:27 PM
Let's go to the poll results... Yep, 89.66% in my favor at this point & time.

slipnslide
Jun 27, 2011, 9:38 PM

You've never taken a stats class have you?

jem_is_bi
Jun 27, 2011, 11:41 PM
I like poles a lot better than polls.
There are polls about that which is meaningless and there are others that are about that which is meaningful but are totally meaningless.
But Poles?
There are in bars poles to dance with and there are poles in pants to romance with.

tenni
Jun 28, 2011, 12:05 AM
You've never taken a stats class have you?

I have. Boy oh boy.....yucky :( but a required course in my uni major. Helped read interpret journals and stuff. Polls not sure as to how to determine the validity of polls...sampling methods may count big time? as well as what is being compared.

csrakate
Jun 28, 2011, 8:39 AM

At this point, this thread has gotten 292 views...only 30 votes....doesn't say much for your supposed landslide with those that are agreeing with you.

slipnslide
Jun 28, 2011, 1:39 PM
At this point, this thread has gotten 292 views...only 30 votes....doesn't say much for your supposed landslide with those that are agreeing with you.

Haha nice catch! So 89.66% is actually 8.96%.

Gearbox
Jun 28, 2011, 2:03 PM
Haha nice catch! So 89.66% is actually 8.96%.
292 views. Not 292 potential voters.:rolleyes:

Whappp whapp whaaaaaa!:bigrin:

12voltman59
Jun 28, 2011, 2:15 PM
Our polls on here are hardly scientific ones or set up to be statistically correct, nor are they ever of great import--but it would be nice if they at least had a degree of making sense, had options that pretty well cover the range of interests here and such--but so far--most of the ones that Danni has done--are set up in such a way that only reflect a very narrow range--such as the one Danni had on sexual positions that only included three-ways of some sort and as I pointed out in a response to that one---there was no way for those of us who don't do threeways as a rule to be able to respond---even when doing "fun" polls like ours--you do need to have offer choices that reflect the diversity of our "community" and don't cut out a chunk of those who might respond to the polls.

DanniNeels
Jul 3, 2011, 8:42 AM
Wow, you guys really may be mentally challenged! All the results = 100%... the top 4 are against the silly poll haters, so add them together & duh. And once again the point of this "silly" pole was to point out to the intellectually challenged that there always is an option for you... Don't vote on that which you feel is so silly! That's the option that you should take. I know my logic can not pierce your illogical silliness, but it's interesting to me.

niftyshellshock
Jul 3, 2011, 1:31 PM
Wow, you guys really may be mentally challenged! All the results = 100%... the top 4 are against the silly poll haters, so add them together & duh. And once again the point of this "silly" pole was to point out to the intellectually challenged that there always is an option for you... Don't vote on that which you feel is so silly! That's the option that you should take. I know my logic can not pierce your illogical silliness, but it's interesting to me.

You like talking to yourself, don't you?

slipnslide
Jul 3, 2011, 2:23 PM
You like talking to yourself, don't you?

My thoughts exactly. I figure the thought process is something like "maybe if I keep yammering about nonsense people will start to agree with it". That rarely happens though, and when it does, it's usually with Conservatives.