PDA

View Full Version : No immediate hard dick on boys

Sparkling Diamond
Jun 25, 2011, 3:59 AM
Hi, everyone!
I discovered I was attracted to guys when at high school. I’m male, 26 and I’d estimate my Kinsey as 4 or even 5 over the last year. The peculiar thing about my bisexuality is that I’m more attracted to men sexually and emotionally than to women. On the other hand, I’m interested in developing a life-lasting relationship with a girl ‘of my dream’ (And have had a few GFs so far). However, the special thing I notice about my attractions to men is that I feel very feminine with them (in fact, I am quite effeminate in life), I have always fantasized about being a woman myself and I love girly things. I’ve come to realise this is a natural part of me. I even tell myself laughingly that in my GF I’ll find my own feminine self.
I’ve come to several close friends so far (ladies) and they have been accepting and understanding, so no problems with this.
There is a man I have been in love with for a few years now, but haven’t told him, him being obviously straight and not close to me. I have learned to flirt with guys without revealing my orientation.
There is only one single thing that confuses me. My sexual fantasies are mostly about men and even when I masturbate, I end up fantasizing about a sex with a guy. But in life my erection happens only on female bodies ( even if selectively, on certain types), even though I’m sexually attracted to men. Their body parts, their intelligence and strength, put together, turn me on strongly and I am not averted by sex with them. It is becoming more and more difficult for me to supress acting in an effeminate way in public.
I’d be very happy to hear other stories of similar experiences.
I feel like I’m a rare bird with this lack of immediate hard dick on guys and feeling being a woman myself.
Really want your ideas on that, guys!
S.D.

DanniNeels
Jun 25, 2011, 7:53 AM
Question: If a guy who you were attracted to but you did not really know, demanded you submit to him and suck his cock, without you even knowing if he would reciprocate... Would you:
A) Enjoy that, suck him & deal with your thoughts after?
B) Get pissed off and either tell him off or just walk away?

DanniNeels
Jun 25, 2011, 7:59 AM
Another question... Since you feel so feminine; do you crossdress when with guys or are you dressed as a man?

Realist
Jun 25, 2011, 11:08 AM
Hi "Sparky"

Welcome to the site. I hope you will find some answers and maybe a few friends along the way.

As an older bisexual and, one who has been sporadically active since I was 14, I've found that I react differently to women and men. Although I prefer romantic relationships, I am able to enjoy less romantic relationships with men, than with women.

I've found that my erections became more pronounced as familiarity and trust developed with the men I've been with. Maybe, you need more time to feel comfortable and relax, when you are with a guy you're attracted to.

I'd advise you not to worry.......... when you meet the right fellow I have no doubt that you will respond as required!

elian
Jun 25, 2011, 12:16 PM
I think realist may be on to something, it takes me a while to get to know and trust someone and until then nervousness kicks in and actually just letting go and enjoying the moment is very hard. I have a tendency to worry too much about pleasing the other person.

There are certainly different levels of attraction as far as emotional and physical, etc.

Good luck!

Sparkling Diamond
Jun 26, 2011, 3:53 PM
Thank you for your advice and kind words, they really mean a lot to me!
As for the questions if I would get into a sexual intercourse with a man - the answer is yes, I will, however, I should be emotionally attractedto them. Doing sex just for sex is not my style.
As for cross-dressing, my country being pretty homophobic, I have still found no opportunity to flirt being dressed in a woman's rags, I've only tried female clothing on in private and I performed a femal character in female clothes during a university student's theatrical.