PDA

View Full Version : Apparently its not that easy to get FUCKED! Ahh Well!

So curious
Jun 24, 2011, 5:58 PM
Been here for a little while. Im in Ontario so im uessing that is the problem. Im very curious and nobody is stepping up to the plate. Too bad it could've been fun. Or maybe I just like hearing and images stuff. Im thinking naaaaah! I really wanna try some man on man action. Never have before. Hence the So curious tag name.

llllllllll
Jun 24, 2011, 9:46 PM
So you think just because you have that catchy name of yours,guys will flock to you and bend you over a table? Might I suggest you fill out your profile.without a halfway decent profile you just bunch yourself into the countless other lurkers..good luck
:rolleyes:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jun 24, 2011, 9:49 PM
I'm afraid Bar is right Darlin. Alot of folks wont even talk to someone who doesnt have at Least the basics on their profile. Spice it up a bit, you may be surprised..:}
Good Luck,
Cat

slipnslide
Jun 24, 2011, 11:05 PM
If it's just about sex fire up grindr.

StockyAsian
Jun 25, 2011, 12:52 AM
So you think just because you have that catchy name of yours,guys will flock to you and bend you over a table? Might I suggest you fill out your profile.without a halfway decent profile you just bunch yourself into the countless other lurkers..good luck
:rolleyes:

^He's right.

@So curious, without an active ad, you're invisible when you're not online therefore people in your area won't know that your profile exists.

Boats
Jun 25, 2011, 9:15 AM
What THEY said:2cents::2cents::2cents:

Realist
Jun 25, 2011, 11:16 AM
Welcome to the site, SC!

There are several great members, here, from your area.

I agree with the others, if you post a decent profile, I'm sure the interest will increase.

Keep it simple, specific, and honest...most folks get bored with long, drawn-out ramblings. Friendly, up-beat, and open profiles, are a pleasure to read. Photos are not required, so if you don't feel comfortable with that, it's OK not to show one.

Good luck.

So curious
Jun 29, 2011, 1:52 AM
Thanks to all who replied. I finally put a lil something up. Lets see how this goes. ;)

So curious
Jun 30, 2011, 2:58 AM
Wow I guess a lil spice goes a long way. Got some PM's today:bigrin:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jun 30, 2011, 3:42 AM
Very good Sweetie. See, told jya! :P (Razzberry) :tong:lol
Bad Cat

StockyAsian
Jul 1, 2011, 2:55 PM
Thanks to all who replied. I finally put a lil something up. Lets see how this goes. ;)

Wow I guess a lil spice goes a long way. Got some PM's today:bigrin:

That's great, I'm very happy for you and thanks for the update buddy. :)

Gearbox
Jul 1, 2011, 3:40 PM
Wheyhey!!! I've done mine now. Lucky I bought 14 condoms off E-bay. Bring it on you sex craved bunch of $%£&'s!:bigrin:

torguy4bifun
Jul 2, 2011, 9:21 AM
There's lots of single males on this site from Ontario. Just be respectful and give em a try!

So curious
Jul 13, 2011, 11:33 PM
im very respectfull and getting a lot of good vibes... Ill get some yet:bigrin:

drugstore cowboy
Jul 14, 2011, 1:58 PM
Have you tried looking other places?

No matter what you are into doing sexually with other men and/or women it should be very easy to find what you're looking for and find someone to have sex with.

So curious
Jul 14, 2011, 8:53 PM
Have you tried looking other places?

No matter what you are into doing sexually with other men and/or women it should be very easy to find what you're looking for and find someone to have sex with.

Why do you say that?

elian
Jul 14, 2011, 9:07 PM
Well, the old cliche is that being bisexual is a good way to double your chances for a date on the weekend but I've never found it to be all that simple.

If you really want to meet people you should have at least a little info on your profile - remember, your profile and previous forum responses are all that people have to go on when trying to see if they are interested. I turned my profile off because I'm already involved with someone on here.

Some people post pics, some people don't - I used to laugh at the fact that the first thing I see about people on here are their genitals instead of their face but some people have privacy concerns and I can understand that (did I actually write that??! LOL - geesh what a shame that we have to hide love for half the human race).

One thing that is difficult on this site is that people are geographically disbursed so it can be hard to meet up sometimes.

Some people are also very much into fantasy but for whatever reason they can't or won't actually meet in real life.

Also this site seems to have more of a "family" feel than a strict dating site..at least that's my impression.

Anyway, good luck!

ErosUrge
Jul 15, 2011, 12:12 PM
Some people post pics, some people don't - I used to laugh at the fact that the first thing I see about people on here are their genitals instead of their face but some people have privacy concerns and I can understand that (did I actually write that??! LOL - geesh what a shame that we have to hide love for half the human race). posted by Elian

Point well taken, but since I am one of those who only posts pics of genitalia I do have to say that it is indeed the privacy concerns that I don't post pics of my face. Though I am out to my dearest friends, there are some that I have to keep my sexuality under wraps. I want so badly to post face pics, but my concerns outweigh my boldness. Besides, if anyone should really want to meet or get to know me, chatting would eventually get us to the point of trust....

MikeSoFla
Jul 15, 2011, 1:36 PM
If your so hard up, go on Craigslist and find some ass man. Its just about the easiest way to get laid these days. :)

LouiseBrooks
Jul 15, 2011, 1:47 PM
If your so hard up, go on Craigslist and find some AIDS man. Its just about the easiest way to get laid these days. :)

LOL FYP

So curious
Jul 18, 2011, 12:57 AM
well im on way...lol