PDA

View Full Version : Searching for Derek Ferguson, a Bournemouth, UK graduate.

SweetRupekha
Jun 20, 2011, 10:16 PM
I am looking for a bi-man. He is British and is currently living in Buffalo, New york; though he has a home in Boston and New Jersey.
He studied in Bournemouth University in 2005. His name is Derek Ferguson.
Derek, if you are in this community site, I am Piyal's future wife from New Jersey. If you see this message, then please reply, I want to stay in touch with you.

drugstore cowboy
Jun 20, 2011, 10:47 PM
Look for him on facebook everyone's on that.

12voltman59
Jun 21, 2011, 11:49 AM
There are also a few websites that you can join where you post up as much information as you have on a person and the site's system does search's to find about them---I did it for one long ago friend and in a few moments--it had found me the person I am sure was my friend from early childhood--it provided me with info on his work, email addresses, addresses he had lived at for at least a decade and other such info. I do forget the name of the site since I did that a year or so ago--but all you have to do is to Google such sites and they come up.

It should be easy for such a site to find him since you have so much recent information about him. All I had of my friend was his full name and it came up with the info on him and the only address I had on him was when he lived next door to me-nearly 40 years ago--it came up where he lived with his at that and other addresses and every place he had lived since----it is kinda scary that such information on us hangs out there--when I did a search on me--it had the addresses of apartments I had lived when I went to college back in the late 70s and early 80s--the only gap about where I lived was when I was in the service and had no set address other than FPO or APOs.

Darkside2009
Jun 21, 2011, 7:41 PM
Try the electoral register for Buffalo, New York, failing that put an advert in the personal columns of some Buffalo newspapers.

Or try:-

www.whitepages.com

It is a directory system based around phone book listings, or phone directory enquiries and ask them for a listing of the people with that name in Buffalo, New York. Then work your way through the list.

Using White Pages, I had a quick look, there are eight listings for the name Derek Ferguson in Buffalo, New York, choose which you think might be most appropriate, or work your way though the list.
Good luck.

Bicuriousity
Jun 21, 2011, 11:58 PM
First thought was i hope you didnt out the poor fellow. But i certainly hope you find your friend.

SweetRupekha
Jun 22, 2011, 10:35 PM
Thank you for the advice everyone. I tried searching in Facebook, MySpace, MyLife, and even the White Pages but i was not able to find the friend i was looking for :( Twice I found that certain name living in New york but is listed under married so i don't even know if it is him. i was hoping if he was here in this community which this is why i posted this message.

Darkside2009
Jun 24, 2011, 9:49 PM
You could try his University Alumni Association, to see if they have a contact address for him, failing that, phone the numbers listed in New York and see if he answers.

You could also try Yahoo and ICQ.

http://www.bournemouth.ac.uk/about/contacts/main_contacts.html?utm_source=webmin&utm_medium=shortcuts&utm_content=%2Fcontacts&utm_campaign=usage