PDA

View Full Version : Happy Father's Day

raistkit
Jun 19, 2011, 8:53 PM
Just wanted to wish all of you great dads a happy father's day!!! living with the most amazing bi guy alive, has taught me that there are more demotions to a human being than i ever thought possible. happy father's day to you all luv kit

raistkit
Jun 19, 2011, 8:57 PM
er ummm sorry about the typo, ment to say dimensions. you guys still rock, wouldn't have you any other way. kit

mikey3000
Jun 19, 2011, 9:45 PM
Thanks. We appreciate it. Not all of us dads are assholes.

raistkit
Jun 19, 2011, 10:20 PM
actually mike, think being bi makes you all better husbands, dads, and just all around better humans. just it's kinda tough for your ladies ego to deal with. that being said wouldn't trade my man for all the tea in china:) kit

mikey3000
Jun 19, 2011, 10:24 PM
My wife wouldn't trade me in either, unless it was for two 21 year old guys. I just turned 42 and that's her joke. I tell her that IF she does bring home two 21 y/o guys, they're MINE!!!:) And she'd work the video camera.

But seriously, Raistkit, I was so miserable before. But once I dealt with me and my sexuality, and involved my wife on every step of the journey, She says I'm like a totally different person now, much happier and thus a better husband, father and person. Thank you for those kind words.

raistkit
Jun 20, 2011, 12:58 AM
for us ladies it's just a real tough row to hoe cause we can never give u all what u crave. doesn't matter however happy father's day to all. luv kit