PDA

View Full Version : Is there an"epidemic" of married men who want BJs?

R. R. Wayne
Jun 17, 2011, 9:56 PM
When I was on Adult Friend and Senior Friend Finder I got hit on my so many guys who were married and not getting any sex at home and who decided that sex with another man was better than none at all. I did get together with quite a few because they had very limited sexal partners. Some turned out to be really good lovers and did it all.

How many of you have had similar experiences?

drugstore cowboy
Jun 18, 2011, 1:13 AM
They're just older closeted gay and bisexual men.

I know a guy that is gay, closeted, and he was in a completely sexless marriage with his wife as he wasn't sexually attracted to her or any woman at all and they'd only had sex to have children and he wound up cheating on his wife with men and thought that he was keeping it a secret from her.

His wife found this out and took his ass to the cleaner's in divorce court as she should have.

dickhand
Jun 18, 2011, 7:37 AM
I would hope so ! Several of the men I suck off , more or less , regularly are in my age group with long loving sexless marriages . Mostly for medical reasons on the wifes part . Closet bisexuals ? Perhaps . I get to benefit from the situation by being able to suck cock and swallow cum . Sometimes I get to receive some anal as well . Either way , I hope the "epidemic" continues !

wrbi01
Jun 18, 2011, 10:14 AM
The guy I am suppost to meet with, that I met on the AFF site, is married. I dont know his story yet but I do know that he is closeted about it and must be descret. I have decided that if Im going to do anything with a married man my one main rule is that he have no children living with them or the wife has to know what he is doing. Sexless marrages suck. I was in one for the past 4 years until I opened up to my wife. I am fortunate that she has been very understanding and wishes me the best of luck in finding another guy to be special friends with. Heck she even has decided she is curious about being with another woman and is willing to try with another couple. Cant wait to see what happens next.

tenni
Jun 18, 2011, 11:02 AM
I think that there are several reasons why this may seem so. First, what are you looking for? I suspect that you are looking for some same sex fun with no or few strings attached yourself. I suspect that you are not looking to set up house with another guy or you would not be willing to meet a married guy.

I think that depending upon the age of the married man, he might have different reasons. Certainly, when a marriage becomes sex less something is going to happen to the person who still wants sex (guy in this case) to make him look elsewhere and why he is looking for a man rather than a woman. There is more openness about discussing sexuality these days and so that may just give him a different option than having an affair with a woman. He may have reached a point where there is no longer a strong taboo in his mind not to try guy sex. Lots of reasons for both you and the other guy.

Maybe, you see what you are looking for rather than there being more?

_Joe_
Jun 18, 2011, 11:19 AM
I know where I want my shot to cure this epidemic....

cornholejoe
Jun 18, 2011, 1:15 PM
most these guys i have met wants the kind of sex they cant get at home and every one i have met up with wants it in the ass

ChicagoNormalGuy
Jun 18, 2011, 1:21 PM
An epedemic of married men who want blowjobs?

Do you know a man of any kind that DOESN'T want a blowjob?
:rotate:

welickit
Jun 18, 2011, 2:00 PM
An epedemic of married men who want blowjobs?

Do you know a man of any kind that DOESN'T want a blowjob?
:rotate:

That is the fun of being bisexual. There is always someone, male or female that will give you a blow job. :three:

Slick53
Jun 18, 2011, 6:42 PM
i am one of those married men, and i find it really hot to be with a guy:2cents:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jun 18, 2011, 11:31 PM
[B][They're just older closeted gay and bisexual men./B]

Now wait a minute, Cowboy. How can you make that determination if you havent met the men He has? There could be all Sorts of explainations as to why these men want blow jobs. I find the same thing. Most men dont want to, pardon the term, fuck...but they want the satisfaction that they arent getting from the "Little Woman" at home in the form of a good old mind blowing blow job...especially if someone is quite orally talented.
I personally tell them that if I dont know their wives, and have her Express permission, then it aint happinin'. lol
It doesnt matter What age, either. I get the requests from men of all age ranges, And some of the youngies, too...
Hope it all works out for them..:}
Cat

Hi Tenni!

lizard-lix
Jun 19, 2011, 10:21 AM
Well from my perspective, I am a bi guy who has been monogamous for 30+ years. I had been content for a long time being that way, and recently the contentment faded.. I have no idea why, but a few years ago my cocksucking side resurfaced.

I am choosing to try to work it out with my wife, hopefully we can swing with others, because I miss cock a bunch! Actually bi group sex is what I miss... We are working on it.. it is a big step for her and she is trying.

A lot of folks do it in different ways, but it does seem that some guys hit 40 or 50someting and their bi side comes out or back out.. It seems the same for women as I know LOT of lesbians who were married with kids and at this same age, tossed it and found a girlfriend..

Dunno why, but I am one of that epidemic lol

Liz

jackbirdjay
Jun 20, 2011, 5:44 AM
When I was younger in the 70's early 80's when being bi or gay wasn't as open like it is now. Most of the guys I sucked were married older guys in a sexless marriage that wanted a good blow job. So it's always been there it was more in to the closet not as open.

Bisexual Explorer
Aug 5, 2011, 8:27 AM
Everyman I ever met wants a blow job. A married or committed man who wants a blow job from another man is either gay or bisexual. He may use not getting a blow job from his wife or significant other as an excuse for wanting another guy to suck him off especially when he cannnot admit he is bi or gay. But it's just that an excuse.
g

slicksean
May 28, 2013, 10:21 AM
I'm a married man and lately that's all I think about is sucking another man and eating his load, also want to have anal bareback on me. Just need to find someone clean and d&d free and I am there, to be their submissive servant.

fredtyg
May 28, 2013, 10:41 AM
What's weird about this thread is that where I live, checking the Craigslist ads, the vast majority of guys want to suck cock, not get sucked. I'd say at least 49 out of 50 guys on average want to suck. Remarkable that it's not the other way around, although from reading this thread maybe my area is an exception?

a2smith09
May 28, 2013, 12:09 PM
Wow, I can really relate to this thread. It's been a long time since I've perused Craigslist so I cant speak to what you find there. However I'm a bi married male in a marriage that cycles between long periods of sexlessness and shorter periods of nice hot sex. I've been practicing bi since I was 14 and have had various male lovers over the past 15 years or so. Most of them have been bi married guys like myself who experimented with other guys as teens or in college and are returning back to it after years of marriage after the sex with the wife gets infrequent or goes away. Most of the wives stop with the blowjobs too

Cherokee_Mountaincat
May 29, 2013, 8:41 PM
We women get this request all of the time too, Loves. Married men who are looking to get what they Arent getting at home...and I dont mean Just blow jobs. Many want to experience their first pegging, because they Know their ladies damn sure Arent into it, and find it vile, repugnant, ect. You'd be surprised at how many contact me off of Fet and ask if I'll take their ass-cherry. I tell all of them the same thing: If I have met your lady and she has no prob with then then sure..she can even watch. But if she doesnt know you are slinking around, then it aint happenin' If you're single, come talk to me, we'll see if there's any sexual sparks, and see what goes on from there..:}
Cat

elian
May 29, 2013, 8:42 PM
So all wives who are not sexually active should just expect that some men still want to have sex, mostly with their other male friends. There, problem solved, now - let's move on to solving the problem of world peace.. I'm sure we can work sex in there somehow too.

(actually, there have been studies that show certain species of chimpanzee are very openly sexual with each other, they prefer sex to the alternative of violent aggression ?)

Actually Cat, I think that is a reasonable stand to take, sad for some of the guys who will never get to try it, but reasonable.