PDA

View Full Version : spanking and whipping

cornholejoe
Jun 16, 2011, 4:25 PM
met this guy from out of town last night he was a bimarried bottom went to his motel room while i was topping him doggy style i lightly smacked his ass and he said do hit harder i topped him for about 25 minutes and turned his ass cheecks red the we had a drink and said want to go again well he got out a leather strap and said use this on my ass the whole time i was getting my dick sucked i was whipping his ass and he was really into it then kept on whipping while i was topping him again and he really got off on it does anyone else like this

ChicagoNormalGuy
Jun 16, 2011, 4:37 PM
Yes, I do.

lizard-lix
Jun 16, 2011, 5:24 PM
Yep, my wife ties me up and whips me with a flogger or a switch. I love it!

She says she can't believe how happy I am for several days after. She was not into BDSM before this, but she says that she likes it just for the happy look in my eyes after...

It just feels great! (she is always worried about leaving real marks, I like them)

I sometimes lose my erection while being whipped (I think it's because I am focusing on that) but as soon as she stops, SPROING!

Liz

langen
Jul 6, 2011, 11:59 AM
love at the same way,receiving it doggy style and getting spanked.Also
love to get spanked w/out sex if you spank me hard enough i come without
sex long and hard.My problem is cant find a spanker here in s.c.well i am still hoping....

Pasadenacpl2
Jul 6, 2011, 12:24 PM
BDSM is enjoyed by many people of all sexual preferences. I knos I enjoy being tied up and abused in creative ways, just as I enjoy getting my sadism on with other subbies who just need a good beating.

Pasa

newyorker
Jul 6, 2011, 12:25 PM
love being spanked then when my ass is hot and red I then love to be taken anally.
Also love to be spanked as I am being taken.
AND when getting a blow job if the person spanks me at the same time I go off like a cannon.

torpedoman
Jul 6, 2011, 12:27 PM
Yes I love to be spanked with a hand or ping pong paddle anytime during or before sex with man OR woman.

tommyswing
Jul 6, 2011, 12:28 PM
When I'm in a submissive mood I love being spanked while being fucked. Also when role playing a spanking can be very erotic.. I really wish there were not so many bottoms in south Florida, a top is so hard to find in this state

Pasadenacpl2
Jul 6, 2011, 12:45 PM
BDSM is enjoyed by many people of all sexual preferences. I knos I enjoy being tied up and abused in creative ways, just as I enjoy getting my sadism on with other subbies who just need a good beating.

Pasa

Stargazer1417
Jul 6, 2011, 1:00 PM
OMG yes :bigrin:

vengful-tenkatsu
Jul 6, 2011, 1:23 PM
omg im not alone hell yes

mboobs
Jul 7, 2011, 12:04 AM
i love my arse cheeks to be carressed and while i'm enjoying that i like a good spanking, when i'm not expecting it. love it while he is deep inside me the most. only ever been spanked by men but would love a woman to do it while i am being fucked. hmmm lovely.

Pasadenacpl2
Jul 7, 2011, 12:29 AM
I highly reccommend www.fetlife.com for those looking to connect with others who share these and other BDSM desires. Look me up on there. I am FeralBear.

Pasa

jonibotom
Jul 15, 2011, 2:17 AM
Yes! Put over a dom womans lap and soundly spanked!

rockhard123
Jul 15, 2011, 4:43 AM
oh yes it a big turn on

i_shoot_blanks
Jan 14, 2013, 10:28 AM
I guess I'm in the minority. I was watching some live cams yesterday on AFF and the first two were of a guy with a tied down female. In both cases her hips were red from the beating. I'm sorry, I love to rub, fondle, massage, kiss a gorgeous, upturned female derier, not slap it. I just could not do it.