PDA

View Full Version : new here needing advice

NaughtyT
May 10, 2006, 11:13 PM
I'm 32 years old and very very bi curious,i have had a few encounters with women but never got past the licking nipples stage,the girl i was with chickened out just as we were getting all heated which was rather disapointed.
For as lng as i remember i have always fantasized about women and would love a full on sexual experience with a lady.
Hubby is fully aware of my sexuality and it doesn't bother him one little bit,he is bi and i have joined in on many occasions with mmf 3sums and enjoy watching him give other men blow jobs and men giving him blowjobs.

My problem is that where do i even begin to look for a willing lady?
I joined various swing sites with no results and am lost as to where i will find my dream woman.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

xxNaughty Txx

Frunny
May 11, 2006, 11:00 AM
Keep looking, that's all I can say. Be patient and keep looking. You will eventually find someone that you will click with and it will be on. You might want to try gay bars/clubs in your area or nearest large city. Don't be afraid to talk to women and show your interested in them. Eventually you'll find what you're looking for! Hope that helps, and take care!

- Frunny

clubber
May 11, 2006, 11:40 AM
Naughty - there seems to be quite a few ladies from your part of the world who are regular visitors to this site and many looking for what you are looking for. Keep an eye on who is here and strike up a conversation and maybe something really good will come from it.

JustADuck
May 11, 2006, 12:31 PM
Do you have a personal ad up on this website? The kind of thing you describe is exactly what a lot of the people here are looking for (much to MY chagrin ;) ) Browse the ads from your area; you may not even have to put up one of your own.

jedinudist
May 11, 2006, 1:40 PM
Naughty - good advice from everyone. I would only add that you should play safe - remember, not everyone will be honest with you, especially if there is the possibility of getting some sex from you.

Lots of really good folks here- Good luck on your journey!

Blessed Be~

wildangel
May 11, 2006, 1:52 PM
I tried the gay bars in this area and was extremely dissatisfied with the people that frequented, so I gave up that search. The girlfriend I have right now, I found on okcupid.com so you could give that a try. There seems to be people looking for all kinds of relationships from friends to casual bedmates. Good luck!!

Sparks
May 12, 2006, 4:37 AM
Welcome. You can start by putting something in your profile. Odds are you'll get a hit. :2cents:

cchalmer
May 12, 2006, 9:24 PM
The only advise that CL and I can give you is keep looking...we have been looking for almost 2 years now and haven't found the right one......although we might be close finally!!!

Good luck and good hunting..... :bibounce: