PDA

View Full Version : Lost

poptop604
Jun 3, 2005, 7:58 AM
Hello All, this is my first post. I will say thank you for listening in advance.

I'm a 31 year old male who for the last seven years aproxamatly has been enjoying anal toys and I get highly aroused at seeing two guys going at each other. I still get aroused by women and enjoy being with them also. My problem is the toys are getting old,I feel it is time I move to the next level and acctually try having sex with a man. I have often fanisized about both giving and recieveing anal and oral sex with a man. I just don't know where to begin to meet some one to have my first sexual encounter. I know of a couple of forest perserves by my house but don't know the rules or how you should begin. Plus I don't know how someone would be about a newbie out there. I really think I would be better off with someone who is in the same boat as me for my first time. I really don't want to be turned off because of a rotten first time. Thanks for any advise in advance
:male:

hypershot
Jun 3, 2005, 7:32 PM
Best thing to do before jumping to the nearest person you see is to talk in places like this first. See what other people did and stuff (which no doubt thats what you doing now, stupid me).

I would suggest going to a website, stick an advert on there saying bi-curious male seeking first time fun with same.n then go chatting for some people who may be near to you.

That's what I did anyway and it worked for me.

Hope I was of some help,

Love chris

xXx :)