thicknthin47
Jun 9, 2011, 2:13 PM
Ok....have been playing around with dildo in the back door
And enjoying it for the most part. But my question is why
Sometimes it makes me feel like I gotta use the bathroom
(Poop) ? Any ideas?

boredperson2
Jun 9, 2011, 3:36 PM
just make sure you empty out before you have a play around ;)

cornholejoe
Jun 9, 2011, 3:39 PM
if you not empty you will poop

fredtyg
Jun 9, 2011, 6:55 PM
If you're older you can have that problem of feeling like you have to poop. I never had it when I was younger, but a few years ago I had my first problem with it.

It was probably a couple years after I'd had anything up me, much less a thick 8" cock. First the guy took me doggy style and I didn't have a problem. Then he suggested I lay on my back so he could penetrate deeper.

He went all the way in and I felt like I was gonna crap. I stopped him for a minute while I went to the bathroom but couldn't crap. We went back and tried it again. Same thing. I went to the bathroom and still couldn't poop.

He finally gave up and said I just wasn't used to it anymore (we'd done it before many years earlier). Why we didn't go back to doggy style where I wasn't having a problem with it is beyond me.

In any case, yes, it can happen. You just have to get used to having it up there.

slipnslide
Jun 9, 2011, 8:15 PM
I've read that the stimulation up there can trigger bowel movements - something about how it gets peristalsis going. I'm sure Google can tell you more.

naked950
Jun 9, 2011, 8:47 PM
I think fredtyg may be on to something there. I, too, have had that sensation when it was in fact it was the butt plug preparing me for a heavy date. Never felt that way when I was younger.

lizard-lix
Jun 12, 2011, 10:14 AM
I'm 54 and never had that sensation. But sometimes the toys would get a bit messy anyway.

My solution is to do a warm water enema (usually 3 times about 1 pint each) to make sure I am clean & empty if I am going to do anything major anal... It only takes a few minutes, is not unpleasant and I'm good for the rest of the day/night if I do it after my regular poop.

Give it a try, if there is anything, that will take care of it and if not, you should have nothing to worry about if you feel some 'gotta go' pressure...

BiBedBud
Jun 15, 2011, 9:57 AM
^Up^

(Just trying to "elevate" this thread to the first page.)