PDA

View Full Version : Where to find a fuck-buddy?

LoveLion
Jun 5, 2011, 10:19 AM
Hey guys,

I've done this internet thing once or twice and had a decent time. We had fun and that was it. But what I'm really looking for a is consistant guy to fool around with on a regular basis. Just a solid, male fuck buddy, preferably someone discrete who just likes to unload and have man-on-man fun every now and again.

I live in Toronto, and so I dont really know a good way of going about finding a fuck-buddy. Im not really into the gay scene, and online sites usually only provide people looking for long term relationships or one-time hook up, neither of which is really what Im after.

Does anyone know a good site or place to find a male fuck-buddy?

(PS. if any other Torontonians on here are interested, speak up! Im 23, white masc male, into masc guys of any age really)!

matutum
Jun 6, 2011, 3:21 PM
Hey guys,

I've done this internet thing once or twice and had a decent time. We had fun and that was it. But what I'm really looking for a is consistant guy to fool around with on a regular basis. Just a solid, male fuck buddy, preferably someone discrete who just likes to unload and have man-on-man fun every now and again.

I live in Toronto, and so I dont really know a good way of going about finding a fuck-buddy. Im not really into the gay scene, and online sites usually only provide people looking for long term relationships or one-time hook up, neither of which is really what Im after.

Does anyone know a good site or place to find a male fuck-buddy?

(PS. if any other Torontonians on here are interested, speak up! Im 23, white masc male, into masc guys of any age really)!you said the majic words...speak up!!!!90% of peeps have no spine.good luck

maxtor
Jun 6, 2011, 7:16 PM
too bad you are way up there...that is what i would like to have..just a fuck buddy...not into the romantic stuff, into playing around with each other and really love receiving anal sex...can take a cock a long time until the partner cums and if he wants more then climb right back on and here we go again...i would love to have a neighbor wanting the same as i do...that would work out just peachy..my gf goes to work and then my buddy can come in a do me or i can give him a good head job. love the cum in the ass though...love that feel running down my legs. :bipride:

goosinu
Apr 29, 2012, 2:25 PM
hi i like your post and in the past it was that it just came about but now im having allot more luck with some of the adult sites

i_shoot_blanks
Apr 29, 2012, 3:16 PM
Try some of the other sites. Silver daddies ??????????

llllllllll
Apr 29, 2012, 3:45 PM
adam4adam.com is a pretty good site

Gearbox
Apr 29, 2012, 3:48 PM
In my experience, fuckbuds were 1 time hookups who became more of a repeat return thing. I've never advertised for one. We met, liked each other, and wanted to meet again purely for sex. There's no way I'd agree to be somebodies fuckbud who I've yet to have sex with though.

Try chatting to somebody who's looking for the same thing. But have fuckbudyship as an option, not a requirement. After all, very few will meet out of obligation alone.:bigrin:

The Bisexual Virgin
Apr 29, 2012, 3:48 PM
instead of a fuck buddy how come you just get a boyfriend? So that he can be available whenever you want him to, and you will have a relationship too.

Gearbox
Apr 29, 2012, 3:58 PM
instead of a fuck buddy how come you just get a boyfriend? So that he can be available whenever you want him to, and you will have a relationship too.
The whole point of a fuckbud is that you only want the sex part, and not a relationship.
Much more honest than what your suggesting.:bigrin:

silkboxerslntx
Apr 29, 2012, 9:44 PM
Been looking a long time for a FB like you guys have mentioned. If you have any luck, come back and spread the word!