PDA

View Full Version : Underwear

bithonglover
May 9, 2006, 9:53 PM
Good day all,
As my handle suggests I enjoy sexy underwear. Both wearing and seeing on other ppl. I have quite the collection, mostly boxer briefs and thongs (of various colours n style). I have looked but haven't seen much discussion on the subject. What are your preferences for yourselves and on others (same/opposite sex)?
Thanks all ;)
Bithonglover :male: :bibounce:

Joey19
May 10, 2006, 12:58 AM
For me... I prefer the kind of underwear that fit loosely leaving my "stuff" to hang free. I like boxers, but only if they fit perfectly. I tried the boxer breif thing for a while but they bunched up way to much leaving my boys squished and uncomfortable. I've never tried the thong thing so I can't speak to that but I hate my ass. I would like to see some of yours though :P

Joey

CherryBlossom74
May 10, 2006, 1:28 AM
We both wear thongs for comfort.

Nara_lovely
May 10, 2006, 5:43 AM
My initial response to thongs and G-strings was: "Why would anyone want to wear a permanent wedgie??" Then....with some encouragement from a past GF, did buy one basic thong and tried it out for a day.
Whoo Hoo...love them!

jedinudist
May 10, 2006, 2:11 PM
The type of underwear I choose depends on my mood at the moment-

I like tightie whities, bikini, string bikini, commando, and....

my wife just bought me my first thong in electric blue - oooooh, I LIKE thongs!

:impleased

mistymockingbird
May 10, 2006, 6:31 PM
I'm all about the thong and the g-string. Love them. The key is a proper fit, cause if they don't fit right, it is not a good feeling. lol

Have always loved wearing sexy stuff. For everday wear, not just special occasions. Very much into different colors and textures. And its always been about wearing what I like, what makes me feel good.

FSJeepguy
May 10, 2006, 8:23 PM
I'm a plain white cotton boxer kind of guy.

Now if my "special someone" bought me something sexy to wear, and it turned them...Why not?

bithonglover
May 10, 2006, 9:38 PM
Good day all,
As my handle suggests I enjoy sexy underwear. Both wearing and seeing on other ppl. I have quite the collection, mostly boxer briefs and thongs (of various colours n style). I have looked but haven't seen much discussion on the subject. What are your preferences for yourselves and on others (same/opposite sex)?
Thanks all ;)
Bithonglover :male: :bibounce:

I've added some pics to my profile for your viewing pleasure! (at least I hope its pleasureful!!! ;)

Joey19
May 10, 2006, 10:19 PM
I've added some pics to my profile for your viewing pleasure! (at least I hope its pleasureful!!! ;)

VERY PLEASURABLE!! Now I have to ask, how do you acheive the very nice hairless look? I was born into a family where very thick hair runs in the family and I've given up all hope of being hairless. Mainly because it would take FAR too much work to acheive that look. But yeah, my compliments on the pics!

Joey

morenito
May 11, 2006, 12:15 AM
I like boxers, but i most enjoy removing thongs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

woolleygirl
May 11, 2006, 3:08 AM
:eek: I enjoy the bare essentials. :tong: not a damn thing for me personally but I really enjoy a thong on m or f :2cents: .

:suave: T

bithonglover
May 11, 2006, 9:43 AM
VERY PLEASURABLE!! Now I have to ask, how do you acheive the very nice hairless look? I was born into a family where very thick hair runs in the family and I've given up all hope of being hairless. Mainly because it would take FAR too much work to acheive that look. But yeah, my compliments on the pics!

Joey

Thanks Joey,

Fortunately I was blessed with sparce hair on the chest; a bit thicker on the belly. All I do is shave. Everyday in the shower. Don't have any advice for IRT hair removal. Sorry. Suppose you'd have look it up online or check a spa/salon. I think there may be a thread or 2 on the subject...

Joey19
May 11, 2006, 12:26 PM
Thanks Joey,

Fortunately I was blessed with sparce hair on the chest; a bit thicker on the belly. All I do is shave. Everyday in the shower. Don't have any advice for IRT hair removal. Sorry. Suppose you'd have look it up online or check a spa/salon. I think there may be a thread or 2 on the subject...

Yeah, I read that thread. I guess it just seems like for me it would be too much work. I guess I'll just have to embrace my hairyness! :tong:

Joey

innaminka
May 11, 2006, 7:35 PM
Yeah, I read that thread. I guess it just seems like for me it would be too much work. I guess I'll just have to embrace my hairyness! :tong:

Joey

Embrace it - I personally love a hairy chest, a fluffy tummy and nice bushy pubes on a guy - it emanates masculinity.
Again, personally, the hairless look turns me off. ;) (Hairless balls??? eeeeew :eek: )

Ok, I know a few guys are genuine "woolly mammoths" which is a bit much - but generally, be a guy.

And as for undies. I'd love to consistently wear sexy thongs etc, but the practicalities that rear their ugly heads with maturity (gulp) suggest good, "Plain-Jane" full knickers for daily wear. My (few) thongs I reserve for slinky party dresses and occasionally for jeans.

My daughter (15) is horrified I wear thongs even on rare occasions. :(

bigregory
May 11, 2006, 10:41 PM
I like none at all.
But in a Canadian winter longjohns ar best.
Ijust got so boxerbriefs an find the great(no ass crack rub)
However i do like the crack rub if im dressing for sex and will not be wearing them for long,then i wear a thong!! :rainbow:

eods79
May 12, 2006, 12:31 AM
I like thongs and only thongs

Jennz
May 12, 2006, 1:40 AM
i personally prefer no underwear at all i just find it more comfortable and i also hate seeing undie lines it just looks bad, i know thats weird but if i had to wear them i would say thong or G-string

JohnnyV
May 12, 2006, 2:00 AM
I wish I could wear anything other than boxers but I can't. I'm a big boxers guy.

I like women in bikini underwear and garters with stockings.

J

PS. I didn't realize your name was bi thong lover. I thought it was bit hon glover.... go figure!

boydream
Jun 20, 2006, 7:08 PM
Thong and jockstrap lover myself. Anybody ever wear a jock with a cup under real tight pants? :flag1:

bigulfcpl
Jun 20, 2006, 9:02 PM
bithonglover posted: "I've added some pics to my profile for your viewing pleasure! (at least I hope its pleasureful!!!"

Very nice pics! I am a thong wearer on the weekends, and I love them. A pic is attached!

Ron