PDA

View Full Version : hmmm i wonder......

twisted_art
May 30, 2011, 10:34 AM
i wonder why am i the one always looked past when i am the nice one and when i am the one that sits back and wait yet they always go past you and get with something they cant have or that if so far why get with it sigh i guess i dont understand oh well i guess like people say there so many fish in the sea right or should i wait til that fish to come back?:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

love1234
May 30, 2011, 4:48 PM
Maybe creaty a profile here?

Cherokee_Mountaincat
May 30, 2011, 6:17 PM
Uhmm, how are we suppose to get to know you if you dont have a profile for us to see? Fill it out, you may be surprised at who contacts you..
Good Luck Hon.
Cat

Realist
May 30, 2011, 6:22 PM
Maybe just waiting and being a nice guy is not enough!

People like to feel needed and wanted, so if you aren't communicating what you expect of others, how are they going to know? You don't have to be aggressive and overly forceful, normally, but anyone interested will need to know you are interested, too.

In your heart and mind, you may wish for a certain kind of rewarding interaction........you may even feel certain that you and that person (or persons) are well-matched and can visualize having a rewarding relationship with them. But, if you're unable to communicate your wishes, no one will know those wishes, but you!

There are times when you have to go after what you want. Sometimes, good things come to those who sit and wait. But, more often than not, you'll have to make some effort to ensure your intentions known.

If things haven't worked for you in the past, maybe you should change the way you've conducted "business" in the past!

twisted_art
May 30, 2011, 9:25 PM
i been trying to make a profile but keep getting error messages ty some that feed back i guess we will see what happens i dont know just kinda depressed lately now we will see