PDA

View Full Version : Hookup on Cruise Ships?

barefootjason
May 24, 2011, 4:37 PM
Hi One and all.

I am a bi-male and wondered if anybody had suggestions on where i might be able to search online for another bi-male to play with on an upcoming cruise.

I have long fantasized about having some fun with another guy onboard a ship.

Not sure if I can post the particulars here (if not I understand), but I will be sailing on the Carnival Dream Aug 20 - 27, 2011 out of Port Canaveral, Fla.

Thanks for your thoughts.

CurEUs_Male
May 24, 2011, 5:12 PM
we're on a couple swinger sites which have some adult oriented travel companies posting. Since you are already booked, that may not work out to well...

These sites also often have a 'hot date' or 'hookup' listing where you can post where and when you will be somewhere... might help. SOme of the single oriented sites may have the same kind of tools out there (this site seems rather outdated in that respect)

Cherokee_Mountaincat
May 25, 2011, 2:36 AM
That wouold be sooo hot to do...to find either a Bisexual cruise or a Swingers cruise..sigh..:} I'd go if I could!
Cat, dreaming

NjbiGuy01
May 25, 2011, 12:33 PM
I worked as a musician on a number of cruises, and had some great times. I met one gal who's girlfriends were taking her on a cruise after a nasty divorce and she really wanted to have fun, and boy did we !! We met at a bar, started chatting it up, and eventually ended up in my cabin, since her mom came along for the trip...we had a few encounters at night but during the day we went our separate ways. A convenient shipboard "arrangement" that worked for both of us.

One cruise I was on had lifestyle people on it. It came as a surprise. I worked my gig, and took a late nigh walk before bed. One night on the upper deck (by the smoke stacks) and found a bunch of people playing in and around a hot tub and they invited me to hang with them. I got to know a few couples on that trip quite intimately.

Your best bet would be as mentioned above: post your trip dates and the ship you are on, and ask if anyone bi may be going. Other than cruising the spa, bar, and/ or pool areas discretely, that would by my suggestion as well.

NakedInSeattle
May 25, 2011, 6:29 PM
Cat, where you been? There's lots of cruises for swingers each year. Even more nudist cruises whichhave a good percentage of players.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
May 25, 2011, 8:52 PM
Naked, if I could afford such a trip, I'd be in 7th heaven...lol
Cat

barefootjason
Jul 9, 2011, 7:59 PM
Thanks for the thoughts, folks.

I have posted on quite a few sites. So far no hookups.

So sad :(

Oh well, have to see which way the wind blows (or not) while on board.

delpark
Jul 10, 2011, 1:03 AM
Try the spa/gym area on the ship.