PDA

View Full Version : Blow Jobs

smokey
May 8, 2006, 1:20 PM
Well now if we are going to have a thread discussing sushi... I mean cunnalingus :bigrin: , to be fair we should have one on blow jobs. What constitutes a good blow job and why do so many women dislike it when they demand to be eaten out? For my money the biggest no no that women do when giving head (or the one I complain most about) is that they do not shield our (or mine anyway) cocks from their teeth with their lips while i rarely have the same complaint when a man does it....SO Men what constitutes a good or great blowjob and women what do you like and dislike about it?

julie
May 8, 2006, 3:07 PM
[QUOTE=smokey]Well now if we are going to have a thread discussing sushi... I mean cunnalingus :bigrin:

Shit smokey..you are on dangerous territory asking questions like that after SUCH a loaded statement :shades:

:2cents: julie :female:

andrehdj
May 8, 2006, 3:19 PM
A good blowjobs is done right when the woman can take as much as she can and when the man is about to blow his load in her mouth, but you should suck more than just open you mouth or something.

OralBradley
May 8, 2006, 4:10 PM
"What constitutes a good blow job and why do so many women dislike it when they demand to be eaten out?"

I can think of a couple of plausable reasons: Women's mouths tend to be smalled and a large cock is tiring to their jars (my wife finds it that way). A major difference from cunnilingus is that a woman's orgasm doesn't fill her partner's mouth with a huge gob that must be swallow (or otherwise dealt with) before she chokes (I have had the problem with some men).

"For my money the biggest no no that women do when giving head (or the one I complain most about) is that they do not shield our (or mine anyway) cocks from their teeth with their lips while I rarely have the same complaint when a man does it....SO Men what constitutes a good or great blowjob and women what do you like and dislike about it?"

The size of the mouth is one of the reasons, but you have been fortunate not to have had the same problem with men. It is certainly not uncommon!

A good blow job, whether by a man or a woman is one that is enjoyed by both parties. The enthusiasm of both enhance the pleasure of the other (this also applies to licking pussy).

red_riding_hood_27
May 8, 2006, 7:05 PM
Sorry to say we are not taught on how to give one by our mothers on our wedding day. So we either need you guys to tell us what you like. Since my husband is the quiet type I had to go out and buy books on the subject of sex. I have found some great books on the subject. One is Sexplortation and 101 Gay sex Secrets Revealed. These books cover the subject very well. Taught me a few things!

As to what I like about it is the look on his face as I am going down. As long as he is enjoying it I like doing it. However It is nothing that I would do to another man. To me it is very personal and has to be with someone I am emotional attached to. I however can not and will not allow the spew in the mouth.

Angela

smokey
May 8, 2006, 9:01 PM
[QUOTE=smokey]Well now if we are going to have a thread discussing sushi... I mean cunnalingus :bigrin:

Shit smokey..you are on dangerous territory asking questions like that after SUCH a loaded statement :shades:

:2cents: julie :female:

Hey I love sushi and I love eatting pussy...and both, if clean and fresh taste wonderful.

Emma7669
May 8, 2006, 11:02 PM
Blowjobs...a favortie topic of mine. I love giving head, especially when the man I'm giving it to can let me know he's enjoying it. I love to hear a guy moan from my efforts.

From my experience most men have enjoyed it when I can take them fully into my mouth, and it is more than just taking it in. You need to use the tongue, feel up, down and around the shaft with the tongue. A favorite treat for my husband is when I take him in fully and then extend my tongue to reach his balls. And for goodness sakes never forget you have more than a mouth in order to give a great blow job. Manipulation of the balls, base of the shaft, or anal stimulation all adds to the experience.

M

innaminka
May 9, 2006, 7:55 AM
Blow jobs - OMG how can a gal resist the topic??? :bigrin:

Writing from experience - and lots of chats with peers (often champagne enhanced) our like/dislike of BJ's ranges from "can't get enough' to "disgusting: he pees from it!"

personally, they're ok, but as one who has "supped at the Temple of Venus" more often than you know, there is far more interaction and sensation for the "doer" there than having a dick down your throat.
It might be great for the guy, but (personally) not a lot for me.

My moment of enjoyment is looking at his face as I do it - he's enjoying it, which gives me pleasure.
(Maybe this is the reason I am selective about BJ's. I'll shag before I blow)

As to the "gob" - that's a personal decision for each woman. Again, there's a whole range, but I believe the weighting is on the side of "eeeeerk". For the record; I blow hubby often; I mostly spit, tho I prefer it on my boobs.
(Let's face it guys: looked at subjectively - it ain't the world's best tasting or textured stuff!!! :eek: )

So really, its each to their own. Just understand guys, why sometimes we say no thanks. :soapbox:

dtindh
May 9, 2006, 10:53 AM
My experience with receiving from men is that they seem to be in too much of a hurry, and too forceful. I like a slow soft suck, not a fast hard one that almost breaks my cock. Maybe, it is becasue I enjoy a woman sucking me and they are generally very gentle. I usually suck the way I like to be sucked, and I don't know what all the hoo-hah is about swallowing, especially if it is in your mouth. It would go away faster if you just swallowed it instead of holding it in your mouth, so you can spit it out. I personally, enjoy the taste of my own and most men's, although I have tasted some that seemed like it went bad. Don't know what causes the differences, but I must be doing something right, because mine tastes good to me and my wife.

jedinudist
May 9, 2006, 2:00 PM
I may be going out on a limb here, but I hinestly think there is some truth to the old saying that women are better at Cunnilingus than men are because, being the "owner" of female genitals, they have a better insight into what feels better and what doesn't. Just like the saying about men being better at felatio than women.

Here's an interesting page to see about both. It offers some pointers and opinions:

http://www.answers.com/oral%20sex?ff=1

shaver6
May 9, 2006, 2:41 PM
Anyone can put a cock in their mouth, but that doesn't always mean a good blow job. From my limited experience in comparing men to women on who give the best blow job, I'm afraid it tends to favor the guys. I had a male/female 3-some last year, and both of them sucked me, and the guy did a much better job. The woman tended to drag her teeth, which is a real interest killer

Also, everyone makes such a big deal out of taking the whole cock down there throat. I really don't get much enjoyment out of that, for the simple reason that with guys, most of the best feelings come from having the top half of the cock sucked, especially the head. Also, a combination of sucking and stroking with the hand feels best to me. Using the index finger and thumb to surround the cock, next to the lips and working it up and down together. I also agree that a gentle blow job is much perferred to a aggressive one. Gentle sucking, massaging the head with the tongue, nibbling, and a gentle licking of the balls, really makes it enjoyable. :tongue:

but anyway..everyone is different..this is just one guy's opinion

strawberry8302
May 9, 2006, 4:42 PM
Well now if we are going to have a thread discussing sushi... I mean cunnalingus :bigrin: , to be fair we should have one on blow jobs. What constitutes a good blow job and why do so many women dislike it when they demand to be eaten out? For my money the biggest no no that women do when giving head (or the one I complain most about) is that they do not shield our (or mine anyway) cocks from their teeth with their lips while i rarely have the same complaint when a man does it....SO Men what constitutes a good or great blowjob and women what do you like and dislike about it?

Personally, I like to give head. Mostly because I don't get any complaints! I enjoy it, because it turns me on to have a cock in my mouth. I get most of my enjoyment from seeing the look on a guy's face when I do it. I love when guys moan and make noise, because in them getting turned on, I get turned on. But I think that women are better at giving oral sex, because we are allowed to enjoy it more. I think some guys that want to do it are afraid at being looked at as bi or gay if they do it, so that fear takes away their enjoyment and willingness to do it. I also agree that semen does not taste good, so therefore I don't like to swallow it either. But it's ok if it's in my mouth, and I get to let it drip down my chin. I think some women classify girls who give oral sex as "sluts" but that's not how it is at all. Women who give oral sex are not "sluts"; they just enjoy pleasing a man. A women who won't give oral sex but wants it is highly contradicting herself.

jedinudist
May 9, 2006, 4:55 PM
A women who won't give oral sex but wants it is highly contradicting herself.

It amazes me how many guys I have encountered in life who honestly expect their wives or girlfriends to give them oral sex but would not even consider returning the favor!

I think if you allow or desire your partner to do something, you should be ready and willing to return the favor in kind.

just my :2cents:

innaminka
May 9, 2006, 6:39 PM
I hinestly think there is some truth to the old saying that women are better at Cunnilingus than men are because, being the "owner" of female genitals, they have a better insight into what feels better and what doesn't.

Of course we are. No competition. :tongue: Sorry guys!

yama23
May 10, 2006, 10:26 AM
Of course we are. No competition. :tongue: Sorry guys!

That sounds like a challenge...I would be willing to compete in the competition...any volunteers?

jacquespratt
May 10, 2006, 1:20 PM
I've only had a cock in my mouth twice (fairly new to the lifestyle) and neither was hard :( but the last time I let the suction of my mouth draw him in and then drew my mouth back up the shaft. He came in something like two minutes. (He told me he was going to cum and I stopped sucking so he could cum in a towel. I've tasted my own cum and I like neither the taste nor the texture of it.)

FSJeepguy
May 10, 2006, 8:11 PM
Having had blow jobs from both men and women I can say that although I've never had a "bad" blow job, men do it better :tong:
Might have to so with the fact that they are used to handling the equipment and know how it feels to get a blow job.
Most women that have blown me are kind of tentative and are using the bj more as foreplay rather than a complete sex act.
As for giving blow jobs, well just my :2cents: but, I like an average to small size cock to suck on (under 7") so that I don't have to deal with the gag factor. I use lots of tongue and alternate sucking and licking.
And yes, I ALWAYS :eek: swallow.

open2optionsDFW
May 12, 2006, 12:20 PM
wow I know this topic is older... but I couldnt resist... as a some-what openly bi-male.. I have had & given BJ's... had MANY from women & men...

men: fervent, excited, almost as if worried someone might catch them. Very intune with the sweet spots, but often focus on their own pleasure spots instead of the feedback from the recipient

women: its a power trip (99% of the time) & that's not a bad thing. In my experience has been ONLY if the lady is into the process of blowing will it be good, & then it is OH SOOOOO damn good. Women who enjoy sucking dick do so becuase they love the feel, the power, the interaction, the control... period.. I ahve done lots of informal surveying on this topic in bars & clubs... confident, strong women love sucking dick & do so as an act of power, control, & pleasure. They enjoy pleasuring their partners, no doubt, but their pleasure comes from that alpha-male dropping his guard & letting go in the ultimate release.

An interesting twist in my experience is the gay/Bi men who seek out straight guys to blow... these are the ultimate power-junkies & mind-trippers as I call them... They get off on the fact that the guy is somewhere he isn't "supposed to be" & doing something the recipient himself "doesn't think is right"... but the dirty/nasty nature is the giver's high...

who gives better head? neither... drastically different... what makes good head (on a guy or a gal) enthusiasm, passion, eye contact, & pleasure...

My wife cannot be on me for more than 2-3 minutes & I ahve to push her off... forcefully... she blows nearly every day... she wants to suck daily... if she had her way 6 meals a day would be sucking... but she doesn't swallow & only sucks to completition during here cycle... for her its only a prelude/preluBe to intercourse...

Rob

Sparks
May 12, 2006, 1:23 PM
It's nice to hear from the ladies about fellatio. From my experience the blow jobs stopped once the ring went on the finger. Emma got it right.......damn she's married! Having had more balls on the end of my nose than a circus seal, it's all about sharing and enjoying the act. Bisexual men and women know intrinsically the pleasure of oral sex. They know how to commuincate. There is nothing more pleasureable than the taste and scent of a woman, or the ejaculate of a man. :2cents:

Fred

Spicy
May 12, 2006, 4:18 PM
love receiving a blow job and giving one too. have experience being given a blow job by women specially when my shaft is being licked and sucked and balls being stroked with a finger in the ass uh! feels great. also it feels great when giving a blow job to my wife, oh the smell and taste of pussy juice unbelieveable, i want more and more, but alas she comes and then, :tong: oh shit! have to stop, too bad. there is a next time!

Gemini523
May 12, 2006, 4:57 PM
I think this discussion all comes down to "the owner of the equipment does it better." Makes sense to me! Personally, my wife says I do a blowjob better than she does, and frankly, I'd rather give one than receive one. In defense of the guys ladies, I do try my best when down on the wife, and she has no complaints. I am also of the opinion that oral sex is the an act that the giver has to have the pleasure of the partner first and foremost in his/her minds, and for once, not looking to satisfying their own desires (at least not for the moment!). I get as much satisfaction as I need watching that wave of pleasure washing over the face of my partner.

innaminka
May 12, 2006, 6:23 PM
.....I am also of the opinion that oral sex is the an act that the giver has to have the pleasure of the partner first and foremost in his/her minds, and for once, not looking to satisfying their own desires (at least not for the moment.)

Perfectly put.. I agree totally. :bowdown:

trip1
May 12, 2006, 9:24 PM
I agree also. What you give you get back 10 fold later....

Sparks
May 13, 2006, 5:01 AM
Oral sex. Be it a man or a woman, there is no greater sharing than going down on your partner. With their knees spread wide, it's a pleasue to look into their eyes and see the comfort that my mouth and toung can provide.

12voltman59
May 13, 2006, 12:12 PM
I have always enjoyed oral sex--both giving and receiving.

While my experience giving head to another man is limited--I did like it.

I certainly love "going down" on a lady--as long as she practices good hygiene practices and that goes for the guys as well.

There is one thing I don't get--that view that somehow oral sex is not "real sex," that coitus is the only real sex.

To me--oral sex is the real sex-what can be anymore intimate than performing oral sex either with a man or woman?--I mean you are using your mouth to perform a sexual act-- it's not just two crotches rubbing together!!!

I guess the idea that oral sex is not "real sex" comes from the viewpoint that the only legitimate sex is when a married couple does it to procreate---well I say "to hell with that!!!" :)

Oral sex is great--both giving and getting---remember--give good to get good!!!! :rotate: :rotate: :cutelaugh :cutelaugh :devil:

usedbear1950
May 14, 2006, 9:33 AM
Personally, I like to give head. Mostly because I don't get any complaints! I enjoy it, because it turns me on to have a cock in my mouth. I get most of my enjoyment from seeing the look on a guy's face when I do it. I love when guys moan and make noise, because in them getting turned on, I get turned on. But I think that women are better at giving oral sex, because we are allowed to enjoy it more. I think some guys that want to do it are afraid at being looked at as bi or gay if they do it, so that fear takes away their enjoyment and willingness to do it. I also agree that semen does not taste good, so therefore I don't like to swallow it either. But it's ok if it's in my mouth, and I get to let it drip down my chin. I think some women classify girls who give oral sex as "sluts" but that's not how it is at all. Women who give oral sex are not "sluts"; they just enjoy pleasing a man. A women who won't give oral sex but wants it is highly contradicting herself.

Strawberry is wise beyond her years. However, I love giving head to men or women.
It's okay if you don't swallow Strawberry, I'll just lick it off your chin. Then I'll show you what I can do.

ur ever luvin
usedbear
:tongue: :male: :female: :bounce:

indenver8
May 14, 2006, 12:02 PM
I am amazed at the number of people who are bi yet don't really enjoy sucking cock. I have been sucking cock since I was 10 years old. A buddy 'seduced' me. At first I did it just to get him to return the favor. Then when I was 16 everything changed. My buddy had matured so his cock grew to a thick 7". Then one day while I was sucking him he had my lie down and he straddled my chest and fucked me in the mouth. It was like someone punched my button. I got so hot from his cock plunging in and out of my mouth that I almost came without touching myself.

For days afterward all I could see was his big cock coming at me. I was hooked!

So, what makes a good blowjob? First I have to have a guy with a big cock. Sorry but that was how I was imprinted. Then I let the guy know I really appreciate how gorgeous his cock is. I figure most women who have sucked him off probably did it as a favor and I want him to know that I really desire his cock which he is surely proud of. I'll tell him how sexy it looks pointed at my face. Then I'll kiss his cock all over. All along the shaft - all around the head.

I do this to push both our anticipation to the ragged edge so when I finally take his cock into my mouth he lets out a nice long moan. I use my tongue to caress the head and shaft. I go slow. Then I go fast. If he throbs in my mouth I moan to let him know I want him to do it again.

If he is so long I can't get his cock in all the way, I lie on my back with my head hanging over the edge of the bed and take him deep throat. When I feel a big cock enter my throat I go nuts. I love the feeling of a big cock owning my throat.

When I feel he is nearing his climax I back off and tell him I want his cum "Give it to me!" I tell him. Then when he starts shooting I moan to let him know I'm loving it. I press my fingertips to the root of his cock so I can tell when he gives me each spurt. I don't swallow. I hold his load until he is finished so I can tell how much cum he has given me. Then I slowly let his cum slide down my throat to make bones for my body.

If the guy is not a smoker, I like the taste of his cum and the feel of its thick richness. I want the guy to know I appreciate taking his load and swallow his cum in gratitude. I want the guy to think of nothing else but having me suck his cock until he returns.

I keep hoping to find a guy who wants his big cock sucked like I have described. It's been over a year since I have been with a guy.

MikeW
May 14, 2006, 12:36 PM
I am amazed at the number of people who are bi yet don't really enjoy sucking cock. I have been sucking cock since I was 10 years old. A buddy 'seduced' me. At first I did it just to get him to return the favor. Then when I was 16 everything changed. My buddy had matured so his cock grew to a thick 7". Then one day while I was sucking him he had my lie down and he straddled my chest and fucked me in the mouth. It was like someone punched my button. I got so hot from his cock plunging in and out of my mouth that I almost came without touching myself.

For days afterward all I could see was his big cock coming at me. I was hooked!

So, what makes a good blowjob? First I have to have a guy with a big cock. Sorry but that was how I was imprinted. Then I let the guy know I really appreciate how gorgeous his cock is. I figure most women who have sucked him off probably did it as a favor and I want him to know that I really desire his cock which he is surely proud of. I'll tell him how sexy it looks pointed at my face. Then I'll kiss his cock all over. All along the shaft - all around the head.

I do this to push both our anticipation to the ragged edge so when I finally take his cock into my mouth he lets out a nice long moan. I use my tongue to caress the head and shaft. I go slow. Then I go fast. If he throbs in my mouth I moan to let him know I want him to do it again.

If he is so long I can't get his cock in all the way, I lie on my back with my head hanging over the edge of the bed and take him deep throat. When I feel a big cock enter my throat I go nuts. I love the feeling of a big cock owning my throat.

When I feel he is nearing his climax I back off and tell him I want his cum "Give it to me!" I tell him. Then when he starts shooting I moan to let him know I'm loving it. I press my fingertips to the root of his cock so I can tell when he gives me each spurt. I don't swallow. I hold his load until he is finished so I can tell how much cum he has given me. Then I slowly let his cum slide down my throat to make bones for my body.

If the guy is not a smoker, I like the taste of his cum and the feel of its thick richness. I want the guy to know I appreciate taking his load and swallow his cum in gratitude. I want the guy to think of nothing else but having me suck his cock until he returns.

I keep hoping to find a guy who wants his big cock sucked like I have described. It's been over a year since I have been with a guy.

Thank you, indenver8