PDA

View Full Version : Pussysex feels like ...

PLUV104
May 16, 2011, 7:16 PM
I know I can feel my pussy but wanna know how it feels for men ...would be interesting

I am a curious woman (23 years old) who wants to know what you feel when you have vaginalsex without a condom
I asked my boyfriend but I wanna know more about it and more about what other men feel

Please answer my questions if u want to

How does it feel when u insert your cock ?
a) It feels wet
b) it feels xerotic,dry
c) It feels intensive
d) It feels tight

What do you feel when u inserted ur cock?
a) It's tight
b) It's wet

What do you feel during vaginalsex?

a) Feels like masturbation but I don't need my hand to do it
b) Feels so intensive that I have to scream , moan
c) my cock , legs are shakin
d) Feels good
e ) Feels like a wet tongue around your cock
f) Feels like a tongue around your cock

What do you like ...?

a) Two girls to suck your cock
b) Two girls for pussysex
c) Two girls for analsex

If you wanna answer my questions just write the letter of your answer behind the Question number
For example :

Question 1 . a)
Question 2. c)

You can choose two answers per Question !

Thank you

_Joe_
May 16, 2011, 8:14 PM
http://laurenoutloud.com/main/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/happyFace.png

sums it up.

cornholejoe
May 16, 2011, 8:19 PM
its starts out tight then it gets wet and then really wet when you shoot a load of cum in it

Long Duck Dong
May 16, 2011, 9:48 PM
each lady is different.... and each sexual experience is different with each lady...

sorry i can not be anymore help than that but in order to answer you, I would have to do every lady I have slept with, as a seperate answer lol

rabbit16
May 16, 2011, 10:50 PM
Well, not that experienced with other ladies. Only one other and it was with a condom. But with my wife I can explain in some detail. Kind of tugs on the way in as things are a little dryer at first. If really dry it hurts the both of us from the tugging. If really wet and horny then I can just slid right in. To put it in terms a person without a penis can imagine (don't take that wrong)- it is kind of like wrapping your lips around your finger. Just the lips part. Now imagine if your lips were the length of your mouth and that is the feeling. Only remember there is extra nerves the male has that will get him to cum where your finger won't (well-I have heard of body organisms on late night HBO TV). Hope that explains a little best I could. I do have a couple piercings so going in dry is a little worst but once going at it it is better for the both of us. I asked if the discomfort at the start was enough to warrant taking out the metal but she won't let me so it must feel nice on her end.

Bicuriousity
May 16, 2011, 11:31 PM
Wet, warm and amazing. Just cant beat sex without a condom!

I know I can feel my pussy but wanna know how it feels for men ...would be interesting

I am a curious woman (23 years old) who wants to know what you feel when you have vaginalsex without a condom
I asked my boyfriend but I wanna know more about it and more about what other men feel

Please answer my questions if u want to

How does it feel when u insert your cock ?
a) It feels wet
b) it feels xerotic,dry
c) It feels intensive
d) It feels tight

What do you feel when u inserted ur cock?
a) It's tight
b) It's wet

What do you feel during vaginalsex?

a) Feels like masturbation but I don't need my hand to do it
b) Feels so intensive that I have to scream , moan
c) my cock , legs are shakin
d) Feels good
e ) Feels like a wet tongue around your cock
f) Feels like a tongue around your cock

What do you like ...?

a) Two girls to suck your cock
b) Two girls for pussysex
c) Two girls for analsex

If you wanna answer my questions just write the letter of your answer behind the Question number
For example :

Question 1 . a)
Question 2. c)

You can choose two answers per Question !

Thank you

ErosUrge
May 17, 2011, 3:07 AM
hmmm....first I'll answer your questions and then summarize at the end.
Question 1: a&d Question 2: a&b Question 3: b (but only moan part)& d (of course it feels good-duh) Question 4: a, b, & c...all 3 (and experienced "a" just this past Saturday night; exquisite and was amazed)

To describe in a bit more detail: well, Long Dong Duck answered it very accurately....all women do feel different but what is universal is that it feels amazingly beautiful; so warm and wet...and if the woman is really into it and turned on, you can feel her pussy milking your cock and that warmth and wetness completely wraps around you and you can feel her spasms as she can yours I am sure...one of the great pleasures for me is just resting the head of my cock at the opening of her pussy whilst parting the lips and moving it up and down between the lips. Then slowly entering with just the head; leaving it there for a moment before withdrawing it again; teasingly playful...after this goes on for a little while, then sliding in with one complete stroke as far as it will go which usually takes both our breath away and the sensations at this point are really quite indescribable....and of course, it goes on and on from here...but there's how it can get started....
Just as you have curiosity about how it feels for the male, I have often thought the same about how it feels for a woman.....

sdnaustin
May 17, 2011, 7:32 AM
It is great, especially when I take the time to get her wet, and warm first and she squeezes my cock when it is in her.

And there is a reason guys tend to push to fuck bare, a wet pussy feels too good not to want to fuck bare...doesn't excuse it, just explains it.

PLUV104
May 17, 2011, 1:02 PM
it is kind of like wrapping your lips around your finger. Just the lips part. Now imagine if your lips were the length of your mouth and that is the feeling.

You mean I should wrap my lips around my finnger and then my finger through my Lips like a blowjob or should I move my finger back and forth through the lip part ..LOL

One of boyfriends told me that it feels sometimes like a blowjob but more intensive ...

lizard-lix
May 20, 2011, 12:25 PM
I have been having sex without a condom (I got a vasectomy) with one person for over 30 years, and I have to agree with Long Duck Dong and go a step farther, it can be different even with the same person.

It is usually warm, it may be tight, loose; not wet to wet to very wet; but always good.

It is often intense, especially at the initial insertion and at orgasm.

I can never get enough :tongue:

Liz

Patrick43
May 20, 2011, 7:47 PM
It has been awhile... but. I remember.
Once the pussy is wet enough to enter... It takes a few gentle strokes to get all the way in there... it feels warm and wet. There seems to be some suction created by humping... when the woman had her orgasm there is no faking it. The pussy has some small muscles that convulse... and... by design... I would cum at the same time. Gosh it was nice!!!!

And yet, inspite of that I still like guys as well... go figure.

Gearbox
May 20, 2011, 8:46 PM
It's tight, warm and moist/comfortable.;)
The best part of intercourse (IMO) is entering. You feel your head being massaged and the difference in temperatures at that point much better.

During full insertion sex, the temperatures of the vagina and penis is the same, so that sensation is lost. Also after a while of frantic thrusting, you kind of loose the sense of where your penis actually is to a degree.

I'm not trying to be pervy :rolleyes: but you can get a good idea of that with your fingers.
That's why it's always good to stop, and change positions every now and then.:)

BiDaveDtown
May 20, 2011, 11:49 PM
It feels just like giving anal sex to a man does for me.

I have never been with two women at the same time for sex and it's not going to happen.

texasman6172003
May 20, 2011, 11:58 PM
Man!! Ineed a Smoke now!! And i dont even Smoke!!!:bigrin:

altbinary
May 21, 2011, 8:37 PM
Pussy feels much better than mouth, and much, much better than ass.

PLUV104
May 30, 2011, 7:14 PM
Oh so good answers . Thanks for ur help .Maybe I need u for my p*ssy :bigrin:

averagejoe
Jun 1, 2011, 2:30 PM
Depends on how wet she is and what position you're in. Oral doesn't begin to compare though :)

jon225
Jun 8, 2011, 6:01 AM
just like the pie of american pie. We spend nine months trying to get out and the rest of our lifes trying to get back in. lol awsome, gr8, horny, wet and wild,tight,sensational.