PDA

View Full Version : What's up with Belle?

Realist
May 15, 2011, 7:15 PM
Haven't heard from Belle for a while. Anyone know what she's up to?

Darkside2009
May 15, 2011, 7:23 PM
Can't help you, I don't know her. :)

onewhocares
May 15, 2011, 7:41 PM
Oh my word....people caring where I have been. THANK YOU.

Yes I have been away for three weeks or so. I am not sure if any of you know but there are groups on Yahoo which are centered around being married to a bisexual or gay spouse. They are Alternate Paths, HUGS, Husbands Out to Wives HOW and MMOMW...Making Mixed Orientation Marriages Work. Last year I hosted a ladies weekend here on Cape Cod. Well I offered again and so many ladies wanted to come. I, FOOLISHLY, decided to do some home renovations after a flood we had three years ago in our basement. I added three bedrooms. I have been workin my chubby ass of to get it complete so I have not been here in a while. It took three weeks, but the place is nice.
Hosted the ladies again this weekend...some who belong to this site and an educational, insightful and great time was had by all.

THANK YOU for missing me....but the six foot tall blonder blonde is BACK. Volty your tea was a hit again this year.

Belle

Darkside2009
May 15, 2011, 8:03 PM
His tea? Volty drinks tea? :)

Realist
May 15, 2011, 11:49 PM
Belle, you KNOW your parole officer told you to check into the site, at least a couple of times a week.

I'm afraid this is going on your record!

Flounder1967
May 16, 2011, 1:16 PM
Belle, you KNOW your parole officer told you to check into the site, at least a couple of times a week.

I'm afraid this is going on your record!

Not her permanent record

Cherokee_Mountaincat
May 16, 2011, 2:14 PM
Well There you are! Ive been IM'ing you, and wondered where you were during Campout. I coulda used another cook....lol Dont work too hard Darlin, and welcome home. :}
Yer Cat