PDA

View Full Version : Sexual Positions in a group situation?

BryanBiCurious
May 15, 2011, 7:33 AM
I was wondering what is your favorite sexual positions in a MMF situation?
That is one of my favorite fantasy to try!
I am also wondering your favorite sexual positions for a FFM situation?

Long Duck Dong
May 15, 2011, 8:12 AM
interesting question.... and it would depend a lot on what we were doing lol

as a male bottom, if it was a MMF situation... then with the female on her back or stomach, me on top and the male taking me from behind,... or if the lady perfered, me on my back, her on top and the guy taking her from behind....

if it was a FFM situation... where ever they wanted me......

honestly tho, my partner would have a lot of say in both situations as to what she wanted to see and experience... and while we have talked about things like this, its not something we have really both looked at doing

fpb09
May 15, 2011, 8:27 AM
That is a very good question ? Right now i would be open 4 most anything & willing to try most with the right group of friends?

NjbiGuy01
May 15, 2011, 10:47 AM
There are no bad positions, only the ones we haven't tried yet.....lol:bigrin:

cornholejoe
May 15, 2011, 1:43 PM
doggy style woks good in mfm or fmf of course any postion is fun

newporter4u
May 15, 2011, 4:06 PM
I'd like her on her back with me eating her and him doing me. I'd also like her riding him, reverse cowgirl and me licking them both.

littlerayofsunshine
May 15, 2011, 6:49 PM
Ok.. Short version.. MMF.. Dude in my pussy, Dude in my face..

FFM version.. Dude in my pussy, Girl on my face.......

But in all reality... Anything that feels good ^ ^..

MMF.. Coming to me this summer.. In 3D and Surround sound Woot!~

seatraveler
May 18, 2011, 9:48 AM
I have sat on a on a small chair so my partner can straddle me and vice versa. I have used a standard small chair, like at a club to do the same, feet on the floor so you can work it in, up, and down. Facing each other you can grab him and stroke. This works with a MF with her mounting you.

The old piano stool in a T position up against the bed works great, my partner can lay back comfortable on the bed, his butt on the bench as I straddle him with my feet on the floor, just work my ass up and down, as I face him, stroke him, until we are both happy. Actually this works for a gal to, if she’s top and will go at it until she gets off. Always wondered what that bench was for in Mom & Dads bedroom? Many Hotels back in the old days had them but gave up as they couldn’t keep them clean. Now they have those fording luggage stands, God don’t use that as it may take the paramedics to get you out!

The Banana Split is one of my favorite thinks to do with a MFM. As he enters her from behind, with my tough on her clit, you can go a little lower and lick his balls, when he slips out go deep on him for three good strokes, put him back in, and I continued to lick them both. If this is all done lying on your sides, you can have her in a 69 with her sucking, stroking, and licking you.

fpb09
May 18, 2011, 11:08 AM
Still new, but have had done once,mmf ! Me with a cock in mouth while she's sucking my cock ! There r many more i want to try!

flyerinweston
May 18, 2011, 12:41 PM
that is my unfulfilled fantasy.....i would to have the female doing me with a strapon as i suck cock....still looking ,hasnt happenend but havent lost faith.....

dudw_guy
May 18, 2011, 2:42 PM
still looking; but, mine would be, someone fucking me nice and slow, while I was sucking a nice hard dick, and to top it off, having someone stand over me and shoot his warm load on my tits....

Katja
May 18, 2011, 2:55 PM
A girl should never tell but leave it to be a mystery until opening night.;)

Kinkybiguy7
May 18, 2011, 9:42 PM
I would like to try her doing a reverse cowboy so I can do oral on both at the same time. I'd also like to try me 69 her while a guy is fucking her and letting me taste her off his cock. And both fantasies, I'll eat his cum out of her pussy.

andym44
May 19, 2011, 8:24 AM
very good question !! my favorite. mmmm so many. ok well my favorite would be one guy on couch , girl reverse cowboy on his lap( facing forward) me on my knees licking her and sucking him while he slides in and out of her. :tongue:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
May 19, 2011, 8:28 PM
lol Dead center in the middle with both men pleasuring me! We can all always change positions later, but for me thats a wonderful place to be! lol
Bad Cat

altbinary
May 19, 2011, 10:32 PM
69 with her on top; he slips in her from behind. I watch his cock pump in her until he cums, and then I eat the creampie.

oralifix8edguy
May 21, 2011, 12:34 PM
For mmf,I have 2 favorites:I love 2 suk her clit when she rides him reverse cowgirl&have har pump his load in my mouth.&giving a woman dp is an XTREMELY senseuos xperience!I also get really turned on sitting on a kitchen chair while she straddles me face 2 face&we rub our lips all over his cock tgthr.as 4 ffm-I love getting head from 2 women!watching her lick while I do it in the style of the dog I am&letting them make out while 1 rides my pole&the other rides my face.but ANY position will do in both situations!!!I am anxiously waiting to be the meat of a sandwich in mmf