PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy....

Cherokee_Mountaincat
May 14, 2011, 10:49 PM
Ladies, to expand on the thread of "Does it turn you on to see your partner with another man"

Have you ever fantasized about two of your favorite men? Co-workers. Celebrity, past or current lovers, two men that you know and would Love to have some MMF fun with? You get the idea. I know of two men that I would Love to romp hardcore with. Both are Bi, and both are so physically different, and thinking of having both of them in my bed is a Huge turn on. Not only would they be pleasuring Me, but would be pleasuring each other as well. Man, I'd love to see that. I'd love to see it, help both of them get ready orally, make them both so hot and bothered that they would be ready to ravish me, then each other..lol Damn that would be a fun time! :bigrin:
What say Ladies? Have you two men that you'd love a 3 way with? ;)
Naughty Cat

lizard-lix
May 15, 2011, 8:39 AM
Are you taking volunteers? :bigrin:

DuckiesDarling
May 16, 2011, 2:15 PM
Mine's a bit different. When I think of a fantasy, the one I think of most is having Duck beat the fuck out of my ex :) Then getting hot, steamy sex as a reward. Not that I am into bloodthirsty vengeance but that is one guy who definitely deserves to meet the better man:tong:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
May 16, 2011, 2:19 PM
LOL Ty Liz, I'll definately keep you in mind. Hmmm, maybe 4 some? lol
Silly Cat

lizard-lix
May 16, 2011, 4:47 PM
LOL Ty Liz, I'll definately keep you in mind. Hmmm, maybe 4 some? lol
Silly Cat

Thanks!

4some, 6some, hell, let's go orgy!

Watchers and participants, pick your spot and lets fulfill everyone's fantasy that we can!

(having a very horny day)

Liz