PDA

View Full Version : Is it all about the vibes?

Vikkster230
May 14, 2011, 2:00 PM
Can you be bi and have a straight vibe? I've never been with a woman before, yet I know that I've loved and lusted after a few. I've been to one of the local lesbian bars, although it doesn't feel like it's the best place for me to meet someone. Just wanted to know how to put yourself out there and be open...

Realist
May 15, 2011, 8:08 AM
I think communication is the key.

I've had the best luck with those who could communicate their feelings in writing, or verbally. Some can get their point over in one way, better than another. I've had intimate relationships with 4 male "virgins", who, over time, let me know they'd enjoy experimenting. Sometimes, their approach was very subtle and I had to read between the lines. However, I have little ability to recognize a person's interest, unless they hit me between the eyes with it! Little gay, or bidar at all.

My 1st wife had an almost psychic ability to pick up vibrations from another woman. I guess it's an ability that some have...and some don't.

Bluebiyou
May 15, 2011, 9:30 AM
Can you be bi and have a straight vibe? I've never been with a woman before, yet I know that I've loved and lusted after a few. I've been to one of the local lesbian bars, although it doesn't feel like it's the best place for me to meet someone. Just wanted to know how to put yourself out there and be open...

Of course you can. Your question is a little vague/contrary.
Vikkster230, love (and lust) is like lighting.
You put yourself out there by putting yourself out there.
Love and intimacy is risk; always has been, is, always will be.

You've been here three years, and this is only now coming up?
Something has clearly changed/become important with you.
What is going on with you? (I'm asking with positive intentions only)

Vikkster230
May 15, 2011, 11:41 PM
Of course you can. Your question is a little vague/contrary.
Vikkster230, love (and lust) is like lighting.
You put yourself out there by putting yourself out there.
Love and intimacy is risk; always has been, is, always will be.

You've been here three years, and this is only now coming up?
Something has clearly changed/become important with you.
What is going on with you? (I'm asking with positive intentions only)

Well in a way Blue it has...
I feel like I'm coming to this conclusion late in the game in a way. I have been with my husband for almost 15 years and have relatively young children and the "world" perceives me as straight. I've talked with my sister and a close friend and my sister accepts the bi side and got shut out big time from my friend. The thing that has changed in a way is that the desire can no longer be pushed down or let go anymore... Just feeling the internal struggle/tug of war.