PDA

View Full Version : No birthday thread for Red?!

redheadchick
May 12, 2011, 6:48 PM
Sheesh, I am getting old here--a whopping 22 years of age--and I don't even get a birthday thread from all my wonderful friends here on the site. What a pity. Sooooooo...Happy Birthday to me! :tong:

Katja
May 12, 2011, 7:10 PM
Many Happy Returns Of The Day, Red. I hope you have had a wonderful day and whats left of it is even better. :)

If someone points me to where I can find out people's birthday's I will endeavour not to be so remiss next time.;)

swimmergirl
May 12, 2011, 7:35 PM
awww red hugs. Happy birthday i am sorry i havent been on here all day. hope you are having a good one

curious married m
May 12, 2011, 10:08 PM
LOL You always figured I was perving for a FFM 3some so ya never told me WHEN yer b-Day was

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

CMM

Doggiestyle
May 12, 2011, 11:49 PM
:bigrin: I would sing ya a happy birthday song,,,, but the computer won't let me!
:bday: So, I guess that you will have to settle for just a happy birthday to ya, OK? :bday:

And "WOW" 22 years OLD. :rolleyes: Is that really close to being over the hill? If I was you I would give that a few more years before I said something like that!

Oh well, just my thoughts. Your friend, :doggie:

Bisexualnewbie
May 12, 2011, 11:59 PM
LOL well aren't you modest....lol
Happy Birthday girl:bday::bday::yikes2: HOW OLD.....:cutelaugh:bipride:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
May 13, 2011, 3:52 AM
I didnt know, Sweetie, but Happy Birthday anyway! ;):bigrin::three:
Cat

redheadchick
May 13, 2011, 11:39 AM
I love you all. Lmao. Modest and sarcasm are my best friends. xD I had a wonderful birthday. Thank you all.

Doggie... :tong:

CMM... ;)

Everyone else... :bigrin: