PDA

View Full Version : Ladies, does it turn you on when your Male partner has sex with another Male?

Basin_Bouy
May 11, 2011, 2:36 PM
I have a female friend who loves to watch

billy_campbell
May 13, 2011, 5:19 PM
I have a couple of female friends who loved to watch two males together. I also love being with couples where the lady loves to watch and even direct what is happening. :):):):)

NakedInSeattle
May 13, 2011, 8:26 PM
My lady loves to watch and yes it turns her on.

SweetnSpicy241
May 14, 2011, 1:38 AM
:tong: It is SUPER mind blowing to the wife...:bibounce:

LovelyBrown
May 14, 2011, 5:56 PM
I love to watch and direct and join. There's nothing sexier to me!

Cherokee_Mountaincat
May 14, 2011, 10:35 PM
Even tho I dont Have a partner, Oh HELL Yes! lol
Cat loves watching (Helping, fluffing, guiding, participating....):bigrin:;):cool:

indenver_indenver
May 15, 2011, 11:44 AM
My wife has watched and participated a little in the past but doesn't any more which disappoints me. In the past she would hold our friend's big cock while I sucked it and stroke it when he came in my mouth. She ever licked the head of his cock a couple or times.

Another time, our male friend pushed his fingers into her pussy while I was sucking his cock. She even told him to add another finger then she had a climax as he shoved it in.

Another time she was jerking off our guest as I sucked his cock and when he came she lost it and shouted, "Shoot it down his throat!" as she was kissing his thigh.

Another time, she watched scant inches away as our friend had straddled my chest and was fucking my mouth fiercely with his big cock and she was stroking his very tight balls. After he had climaxed as we were resting, some of his cum appeared at the slit in his softening cock. She pointed it our and told me, "You missed some." I dutifully licked up the pearl.

So, she has been a hot partner in the past but not any more and I miss it so. She says it makes her feel cheap. I tell her it was so very erotic. Ahhh well ...........

billc77
May 15, 2011, 12:02 PM
My wife loves to watch me suck cock and get fucked. It really revs her up. We have a gentleman friend who joins us regularly for 3sums. Sometimes she sits on my face when he is fucking me.

foxxsinn
May 16, 2011, 3:57 AM
Yes! Just thinkin about gets me hot and bothered. Seeing my hubby get down and dirty with another guy. But sad to say I have not actually seen him do it. He just came out to me about a month ago that hes bi. We've been wanting to find another guy friend for him to hook up with. God I would love love LOVE to see it