PDA

View Full Version : Women love sex with CDs in lingerie...

PrettyFlowingGown
May 10, 2011, 6:17 PM
I recently had a threesome with my CD boyfreind and a lady freind. It was really beautiful, cause its been a long time since i've had sex with a woman. I was in my long satin nightgown/robe while we had foreplay and it was a gorgous feeling, then she held my head back and kissed me from behind while i had beautiful oral from my boyfreind. as we got more into it, the lady gentley took my panties off and took my nightgown off, she just seemed so into it and loved my femme side. we are doing it again this weekend. a realy beautiful feeling.

bunvotey11
May 11, 2011, 10:50 AM
Nice, I do love a good bedtime story with a happy ending. Sweet dreams.

Michigan_cpl
May 11, 2011, 1:19 PM
yes my wife and i both love to make love to each other while i am crossdressed and in lingerie. the feeling of me being dressed really turns her on, and me too for that matter.

we also love having other cd's join us while they are dressed.

pantycouple
May 19, 2011, 4:23 PM
I am turned on by seeing my husband crossdressing, he enjoys wearing panties, pantyhose and all types of lingerie, him crossdressing is a major part of our bedroom play. We often wear matching panties, or matching lingerie and have a few sexy costumes also. Most men who crossdress spend years trying to figure out how to tell there partner, many who have told there partner are surprised that there partner actually accepts it and likes it. Its a great way to spice things up in the bedroom and many woman I have talked to say that a man that likes to crossdress makes for a much better lover, I would have to agree with them. They express he is more intune to her needs and is unselfish, plus the fact that crossdressing excites him so much and he pays so much more attention to her pleasure. Thanks to our society becoming more open minded many woman are relaxing and not jumping to conclusions when it comes to finding out there man likes to wear panties, pantyhose or lingerie. Some woman will be totally fine with it right from the start, they will not even question anything they will just go with it, and others will be met with resistance and you will have to communicate with them and ease any concerns they have. Check out our profile for more about us.