PDA

View Full Version : Best way to find like minded people.

bimonky
May 10, 2011, 4:36 PM
Looking for some suggestions.

Whats the best way to find other bi-males who you can truest. I hate going to CList and seeing the same guys posting ads every day of the week. These guys must be sleeping around often. I'm just trying to play it safe for my first time experience.:(

Where did you find your first mate?

Floridaguy4u
May 10, 2011, 6:36 PM
I would say it is not going to happen here. Have been here for a while and nothing, just talk and a lot of unanswered messages. You could try SLS it is a pay site but have had better results there.......www.swinglifestyle.com One place for sure is a rip off and has may bogus adds, and lots of pros looking for clients is Adult-friend Finder. They SUCK!!!!:tongue: They over bill me and it was a hassle to get it corrected......

NakedInSeattle
May 11, 2011, 8:39 AM
I really like www.squirt.org ...although it looks like it's all about the gay guys, there's a lot - and I do mean a lot - of bi guys. Lousy for chat but great for window shopping.

Realist
May 11, 2011, 10:22 AM
My relationships with both genders mostly seem to have fallen out of the blue.

I have met more folks here, however, than in any social function, hook-up site, or through friends. In fact, I met the love of my life, here! She is the most remarkable bisexual woman I've ever met.

Last year, I met a fellow here, too! We've been writing and plan to meet, when he returns from working overseas.

Both were interested in corresponding before we met and, since one has turned out to be a spectacular relationship, maybe the other one will, too!

Life's a lottery!

dickhand
May 11, 2011, 10:35 AM
I live in the very rural state of Maine . I have had very good luck with Adult Friend Finder . I have had my share of no shows . Nervous I guess in such a redneck state . There is one here that I play with . I have met one person on manhunt.com . Thank goodness for the computer . One for being able to meet like minded folks and I like being able to get all the expectations out of the way before you meet . One of my pet peeves though is that most folks don't use the same name when they e-mail you that they used on a site . Like your supposed to be able to ESP who they are !

flanudistbi
May 11, 2011, 10:45 AM
i found some of my friends were curious so we hooked up. Next I found co-workers who were interested, then finally I hooked up on adam4Adam and have had many good relationships come out of that

JudasPreistlover
May 13, 2011, 8:26 AM
I used to live in Maine and we all met in the parks at night and Oh it was good times then all of the boys were playing around looking for a BJ those were the days.

I'm tired of Cl too same dudes or bunch of jerks looking for ass, so thouhgI'd try someing different.

Tried those sites like friendfinder and stuff with no luck and big bills dude at least no bull here. They do'n work most of the time and mostly bots and whores on most hookup sites sad.

Not clubs anymore do'nt drink so whats left?

love269
May 13, 2011, 11:02 AM
I've had some good luck at bisexualplayground.com. Met some nice folks there who aren't just looking for some random hookup. Like all sites, there will always be some jerks!

Bi_Druid
May 13, 2011, 1:23 PM
I use www.okcupid.com , it's very bi friendly, and poly friendly (if you happen to be polyamorous, that is) and is good for friendship finding as well as anything more serious.

I also use www.thingbox.com . It is still somewhat London UK gay male centric, as that is where it started, but the membership has grown and spread rather rapidly over it's short life. Very good for the geeky intelectual type who likes to talk about movies, games, books, music, current affairs, lots about cake, as well as cock. I have met many good friends and aquantences via the thingbox. They will promt you to donate for slightly more gimicks, but you can ignore this (I do, and I get a lot of use from the site. No real restrictions).

There is also www.dudesnude.com , which is more for ogling at each others pictures, but I have made a few interesting web pen pals via it.

Then there's www.gaydar. (Insert co.uk or ire or where ever), however this is mostly just for cruising, and free membership is unfairly limiting, considering what the formarly mentioned sites offer you free of any charge.

softfruit
May 13, 2011, 1:38 PM
I'd second both the "in practice, they fall out of the air" comment and the thumbs-up for okCupid as one of the places you get a better ratio of real people to teasers.

I daresay some people manage to make this site work for dating. Some people can make anything work that way :D

welickit
May 14, 2011, 1:55 PM
This question seems to come up quite a bit on here. We tend to think it depends a great deal on whether you have to hide the fact you are bisexual. If you are open and honest you have little problem connecting with other bisexuals. If you have to hide your bisexuality then it becomes more of an issue when you try to connect with others. There is a general lack of trust on both sides. For once we agree with Realist.........they do tend to come out of the blue and when least expected. We do volunteer work at Pride events and have made many, many wonderful friends. I suppose we are a bit unusual because we don't hide our being bisexual but Pride will accept you if you accept them. :bipride:

b71112
May 15, 2011, 1:09 AM
Not that it matters for my area but I found a lot of potentials at adam4adam.com and only one here that didn't amount to anything.

wrbi01
May 15, 2011, 10:28 AM
My relationships with both genders mostly seem to have fallen out of the blue.

I have met more folks here, however, than in any social function, hook-up site, or through friends. In fact, I met the love of my life, here! She is the most remarkable bisexual woman I've ever met.

Last year, I met a fellow here, too! We've been writing and plan to meet, when he returns from working overseas.

Both were interested in corresponding before we met and, since one has turned out to be a spectacular relationship, maybe the other one will, too!

Life's a lottery!

Come on Realist.... you know I want ya :tong:

I too have found issue with trying to find the right "first" one. I get nervious because of the one time I have really been with a man back in college it was a "he got his and left me hanging" sort of thing. I want a mutual guy... someone who dosent mind spending more than 30 mins to play. $$ is another issue as well. You think more of us on here would be able to find people to play with because most of us think the same way. :three: