PDA

View Full Version : Enjoying the "soft" feelings...

JinJan
May 10, 2011, 10:11 AM
These thoughts may not even be worth posting, as they are as old, I am sure, at this forum, as the sun...but, I am truly enjoying, the desire for a "softer" experience, with a female. I know this is stereotypical, but, I have been dwelling a lot, on softly kissing, the lady, to whom I am attracted, right now...I just enjoy thinking about the gentleness, and over-the-top sensuality, that I believe could be enjoyed, with her, as opposed to a male. Believe me, I love the loving that my hubby and I do, but I am beginning to understand the lure, from a female perspective (or, partially female!), of the softness, which I think, would be more prevalent, with another woman.

I realize that there are many types of females and males, so I am speaking generically here, I guess. I am not trying to make a big deal of this, actually...I am just trying to say, that I enjoy fantasizing about taking my lady's gorgeous face into my hands, gently laying my lips on hers, and slowly caressing her beautiful, curvy body...well, you get the idea! Thanks for listening, all...JinJan.

ErosUrge
May 10, 2011, 11:14 AM
These thoughts may not even be worth posting, as they are as old, I am sure, at this forum, as the sun...but, I am truly enjoying, the desire for a "softer" experience, with a female. I know this is stereotypical, but, I have been dwelling a lot, on softly kissing, the lady, to whom I am attracted, right now...I just enjoy thinking about the gentleness, and over-the-top sensuality, that I believe could be enjoyed, with her, as opposed to a male. Believe me, I love the loving that my hubby and I do, but I am beginning to understand the lure, from a female perspective (or, partially female!), of the softness, which I think, would be more prevalent, with another woman.

I realize that there are many types of females and males, so I am speaking generically here, I guess. I am not trying to make a big deal of this, actually...I am just trying to say, that I enjoy fantasizing about taking my lady's gorgeous face into my hands, gently laying my lips on hers, and slowly caressing her beautiful, curvy body...well, you get the idea! Thanks for listening, all...JinJan.

Though I am male, I completely understand what you mean JinJan, as I too am feeling that way. Surely, I enjoy the intensity of sex with men and it is very passionate as well, but I miss that gentleness and sensuality that is unique with women. Rather than elaborate further since that isn't necessary, I'm just adding my :2cents: to your desire. How well I can relate as I miss it very much.