PDA

View Full Version : What do doms like from their sub cocksucker

indenver_indenver
May 9, 2011, 8:06 AM
I've been a sub cocksucker ever since a teen buddy straddled my chest and fucked me in the mouth with his big cock. It sent me right over the edge.

My man today knows just looking at his big cock makes me crumble into a needy cocksucker. He loves the power his cock has over me. Sometimes he has my wife tie me to a chair so when he arrives he strips and stands with his half hard cock scant inches from my face and watches me tremble with need to have his magnificent cock in my mouth.

Then when he shoves his cock into my mouth he thrusts in and out while my hands are tied. After a while, he unties me and has me lie on the bed then straddles my chest and plunges his cock into my mouth pinning me to the bed.

Don't get me wrong. He isn't brutal. It's more roll playing and we are very good friends.

And so, what do other doms like their from their sub cocksuckers?

torpedoman
May 9, 2011, 8:34 AM
I like my sub to be on his knees looking up at me as he licks my cock and then takes it in his mouth all the while looking at my eyes. It is the great power I have over him. He does what I ask, no questions just following my wishes as he gives me great pleasure. We are very close friends and both are comfortable in our rolls. We do switch up every once in a while and I become the sub. He likes to spank me (nothing brutal just redding of my cheeks) before he takes me anally. He says it is his time to have the power.

cornholejoe
May 9, 2011, 10:38 AM
i like my sub on all fours on the floor while he is sucking my dick and balls and while he is doing this i whip his ass with a riding crop after i warm him up i fuck him doggy style and spank him while i am doing it

BJ Hunter
May 9, 2011, 8:38 PM
I've been a sub cocksucker ever since a teen buddy straddled my chest and fucked me in the mouth with his big cock. It sent me right over the edge.

My man today knows just looking at his big cock makes me crumble into a needy cocksucker. He loves the power his cock has over me. Sometimes he has my wife tie me to a chair so when he arrives he strips and stands with his half hard cock scant inches from my face and watches me tremble with need to have his magnificent cock in my mouth.

Then when he shoves his cock into my mouth he thrusts in and out while my hands are tied. After a while, he unties me and has me lie on the bed then straddles my chest and plunges his cock into my mouth pinning me to the bed.

Don't get me wrong. He isn't brutal. It's more roll playing and we are very good friends.

And so, what do other doms like their from their sub cocksuckers?

Wow! what a lucky guy he is! You are exactly what I need. Is there any great cocksuckers out there for me?
:male: